IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Kazza I can imagine how tempting is to try, soon I'll be in your boat.

Thinkerbell I am glad you keeping well. Not long left until April and once you start meds the time goes so quick.

Key hope you starting soon. I had egg collection on Tuesday 11 eggs 6 fertilized. 5 looked good in day 3 one a bit slow.

Yes Kazza I had my transfer yesterday. I had 2 blastocyts put back one was expending to the zp and the other one was compact. We asked for grading by guys said is too early to grade them as are early blastocyts. They said if would look at them in the afternoon would be able to grade them by last time they looked at 7:30 am. We got a bit worried but they said they are at the right stage as the fertilization took place in the afternoon. I had egg retrrivel at 12pm and at 1:30 when we left only 4 of the sperm were moving post defrost.

Izabela - so sorry to hear how much you've been through with your other rounds of IVF, that's so terrible having had the ectopic pregnancy and your tube removed. It must have been a horrendous time for you. I'm glad ET went well yesterday and you have had 2 put back. Do you think you'll test early or try to wait for day 16? Did you have any suitable for freezing?

Kazza - how are you feeling? any unusual symptoms yet? Is your official test date next Sunday?

Key - hope AF turns up soon if it hasn't already x The house move is going ok, just seems to be slower than I was hoping, but i'm sure we'll get there in time!

Tinkerbell - Congratulations on being accepted onto the trial, it sounds great. what does a short cycle involve, no down regging and just stimming when you get AF?

Monkeyfeet & Jhoney - hope you're both well & looking forward to hearing from you when you have time x

Thanks Serena IVF is a stressful time for everybody. Congratulation for you pregnancy, must be so nice after your disappointments as well.

Unfortunately I did not have anything to freeze. I still hope for a BFP but I am not very optimistic. Thursday I am back to work and the time would go quicker. I will probably test on Sunday although I am not due until Thursday next week on 21.03.13.

Finger cross for everybody.

Isabel, there was a lady on hear called Anastacia she had ec and et same day as me at guys and she also had 2 early blast and she got pregnant with twins! Keep up the hope!

Serena, has the house gone through yet?

Tinkerbell how are you!

Afm my cramps are milder but I do have a dull ache in my groin area! Also I don't no whether to trustit but I've done 3 tests to today all bfp!! But very very faint! So I'm a little scared to believe ! If you look in the preg testing gallery I've posted pics under 4dp5dt or something like that!

Oh my god Kazza - BFP!!!!!! Wow!!!!!! How do we see the gallery? I have no idea what I'm looking at! When I did my test at 11dp5dt it was faint.
Are the drugs def all out of your system by 4dp5dt? If so then it must be a proper positive right?

Izabela - It's good you've got a nice few days off to rest & recover but you're right it will go a lot quicker when you're back at work & have other things to distract you (at least a bit). It's so hard to wait to test, especially now after Kazza's good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, hopefully it'll be 2 BFPs this week! X

I did test trigger out and it was neg 2dp and 3dp transfer so I'm hoping real!!ill post hear one sec

I can def see a line! It's faint like you said but def there!!!

Was that from the early morning urine? You have to test again tomorrow! I'm pretty sure Monkeyfeet tested early & got her BFP around this time too, but I'm not 100%.

I won't be able to sleep tonight! X

This one was about 7 pm and I've done 2 others which were lighter so I'm doing one first thing tomorrow! Do you remember what symptoms you had at this stage?

I so hope it's not the trigger!

I took this test out the case to make sure it wasn't a shadow and there is clear pink dye!!

It definitely looks clear, even on the photo which is probably harder to see than in real life. I've done so so so many pregnancy tests in the past that have no line whatsoever that there is definitely a difference when there is a line!

You must have spent a fortune on tests today!

On the cycle that worked I had the same symptoms as normal e.g felt like my period was due cos I had lots of very bad cramps, even way after BFP! I think it was just her digging in. I did have very big painful boobs with veins early on, but I have had this in the past with BFN a few times, but it seemed slightly more than previously. I also had one tiny bit of spotting within 24 hours of ET but I think that can be due to the tubes they use etc, but I hoped it was super quick implantation. But generally I felt EXACTLY like my period was coming!

Still no sign of AF for me yet, Lister said that if doesn't show up mid week they might get me in for scan to see what's happening but hoping it comes before then.

Tinkerbell - we could definitely be cycling at same time. I'll be on pill for couple weeks then DR for week before start stims, so prob around same time.

Hope you ladies are all doing well and Kazza you're coping ok with wait (& trying to hold off testing!)

Xx

Key I've deffo not held off testing!! 3 today!!!!

Key have you tested?? If you don't start they may give you provera!

Serena I do feel a bit like that but I do every cycle too!!

Key - that's so annoying. Is there any way you could be pregnant & not know? X

Kazza - nearly all the symptoms of early pregnancy are also the symptoms of AF...except the most important the pregnancy test! Really can't wait til tomorrow morning & hope the line is still there! I just checked the pic I took of BFP at 11dp5dt & it isn't nice and thick like some people's I've seen but it is there nonetheless! So I'm thinking all of your tests are an amazing sign! X

OMG Kazza, this could be it :) i see the line, did you use the same tests to check the trigger was out? I had a feelign you'd cave in today.

Yep, short protocol skips the DR woohoo, I hated that as i didnt like the side effects and it felt like ti went on for ages. So i'll start stims on CD2.

Ahh Key we'll be stimming at different times now, due to the cyst spotted on friday they want to hold off another cycle and i'll be scanned again next cycle to make sure it's gone and then I'll be starting in May. So now i'm wishing early April to get here so AF turns up and I can get the remaining tests and scan booked in. please let the cyst be gone.

Thanks ladies is currently 2.30 am and I can't sleep I'm too nervous and excited!

Tinkerbell no dr! That's great!!! April will be hear before you no it! It's half way throught march already!

Bottom one is this mornings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 15
Yes, definite line! Wowwwwww!!!!!
On the one with the 2 tests I think the top one (on the right ) looked darker but you can see the line on both!
I'm do excited for you - when's official test day? Are you going to test every day until then (I would)? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->