IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

I showed my husband the pic from this morning of the test on its own & he said it's definitely darker today x

Fantastic Kazza I can definitely see both lines!!!! Such a good news. You deserve it. Congratulations!!!

Thanks for encouragements is hard for me to stay positive as the quality was not that good. I had some mild cramp in my left side and I am just worried the AF is coming. Last time came 9 days earlier.

Thinkerbell May is not that far with Easter on his way the time will fly.

Key you could be pregnant, would be so nice.

Serena how many weeks are you now.

Kazza I'm sorry I missed all your bfp results - bloody phone!! But I am so excited for you, I can definitely see a line on the pics you posted, and you know you've tested out drugs so THIS IS IT!! I'm so excited & happy for you I know you must be spending a fortun on tests but you've got to keep going now :)

Isabela sorry to hear cycle's been pushed back but better to get rid of cyst first to get best result I gues

I think I will do a test tomorrow - I always joke with OH that it's the best way to bring on AF anyway!!

Kazza you've really made my day I'm so so happy for you guys

K xx

Duh not with it!!
Isabela like the girls say don't lose hope yet - it's a great sign your two embies got to blast stage so you've got every chance it can work still. We need another bfp to go alongside Kazza's in March. I've got fingers crossed for u

Tinkerbell - sorry cycle's been pushed back

Xx

Hi Key thanks for your positive words.

Let us know how you getting on with testing you may be the good surprise this thread needs. Finger cross.
This should be the year for everybody.

Thanks ladies!! I can't get excited yet!!!! I'm to scared its not real!!

Ill be testing that's for sure!!!!

Key you have to test!'n

I just checked my notes about my symptoms over the last 23 weeks (I know, I'm a loser) and they say the 2ww had usual AF symptoms but the main differences were no CM (sorry tmi) and stabbing pains in breasts - I'd forgotten - really bad like long needles were being stabbed into the sides of my boobs! Horrible. And had them regularly for first tri. Still get them sometimes now.

Have you had any new symptoms?

I am too excited. I want you to test every half hour ha ha!

Key - do you think you'll test soon? X how great would that be?!

Tinker bell - so sorry your cycle has been pushed back, but def better to be sure it's gone. Is it a fibroid? X

Izabella - are you going to hold off testing until OTD? X

Sorry Key - just seen you're going to test tomorrow! I'm losing it as too excited!

Hi Serena thanks for sharing your symptoms.

I will probably test on Sunday. My test day is next Thursday. I will try to keep strong.

Serena you are so funny!!

I've not had anything much, my boobs are tender and mild cramps. I've had the very occasional stabbing pain around my belly button.

I'm so paranoid it could still be trigger!! I'm thinking of testing at lunch time!! But otherwise I'm fine!!!

Key really hope it's a natural bfp!!!'

Izabel! Everything crossed for Sunday!!

Stabbing pain round belly button sounds very familiar. I def had that as thought it might be implantation but then realised it would be way too high, but it must be something similar!

I also thought of another early symptom - naps! I had to nap all the time!

Are you testing again tonight or waiting until tomorrow? X

I have been tired too but put all this down to progesterone, my tests are getting darker!! I'm still too scared to accept it!!!

KAZZA THAT'S FANTASTIC - glad they're getting darker :happydance:
When is official test day?

It's saturday but I'm too scared accept its I'm 5dp5dt but if it was trigger surely they'd get lighter not darker?

I don't blame you, just keep testing until Sat & then you'll have to accept it! Fingers crossed! I don't think it'd get darker if it was the trigger. Maybe it's just showing early on the tests because you've got twins in there!

Post a pic if tomorrow's test - can't wait to see it! X

Well i think this one could be the same but the instructions do say the line is lighter than the control line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 16
That is definitely the clearest line yet!!!!! Surely all the trigger would be gone by now? I don't want to get your hopes up too much Kazza but I think this really is your BFP!!!! X

How do you attach an image? I want to show you my test at 11dp5dt as that is really faint/light too x

This is definitely positive and darker, the trigger would not get darker every day. This is a fantastic!

I agree this is definitely the clearest line of all - there is no doubt about it. Also I thought you said there was nothing at 2d5dt so trigger must defo be out?? I know Sat must feel like it is lifetime away but only 72 hrs and you can start getting really excited...

I tested this morning and as I suspected no miracle baby here I'm afraid but on day 40 and still no AF!

Isabela how's 2ww treating you?

K xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"