IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Kazza that's such a really good fertilisation rate, fingers crossed that you go to a 5 day transfer on Thurs. I bet your "lady" is over the moon and hopefully getting equally good fertilisation.

Tinkerbell that sounds like a really interesting trial and 2 free cycles is amazing your bound to end up with your bfp from there, and April is no time to wait. Fingers crossed you get accepted quickly & everything moves well.

Afm lister asked for a photo yesterday (Kazza did you have to do that too) so they can try and match up skin tone apparently. It's nice that they try and match so closely. So really hoping get a match this week as going to start pill when af comes and we'll be on the way - am getting very excited again now :)

Kazza I'll be hoping for some great news for u this week

K xx

Congratulations Kazza - 7 fertilised is a great number. Hope your lady has similar success - when will you hear how it goes for her?
I'm 22 wks & 3 days. Starting to get a nice bump now x

Tinkerbell - that's very interesting about the trial, it'd be great to get 2 free rounds but fingers crossed you'll only need one x

Key - so exciting about the matching. Can't believe they match skin colour too - wow. Hopefully you'll hear over the next few days x

Hiya,

Key, I was never asked for a photo, perhaps it's a new thing. But good for the other lady!
Fingers crossed or some news ths week!

Serena! Thats flown by over half way!

Monkeyfeet, hope your doing well while hubby is away!

I only find out about the other lady at the end, if she gets pregnant or not!

Key, do you think you would want to no if the other lady got pregnant?

Can't wait to get ths week out te way, just want to fast forward!

Kazza I think I would like to know if it's worked for the other lady or not. It would be tough if I fails for us and they get pregnant but at least some good would have come out of the whole process, so maybe it would make the disappointment easier to bear? Definitely best case is bfp on both sides then everyone is happy:)
Can't wait to hear how this week goes - you know we've all got everything poss crossed for you.

Serena you're over half way mark now, bet it is all starting to become a reality, you'll be on maternity leave before you know it.

Afm - very excited, I've been matched!! They will call me back in couple of days to give better idea of treatment schedule but hopefully we'll be kicking off very soon now :happydance:

K xx

Key - matched already?! Amazing. You must be so pleased! All systems go!
Will you be on a similar treatment schedule as Kazza or is it different for everyone? Very exciting x

Kazza - let us know how it goes tomorrow or if you'll wait until Thurs x and if there's any update on how it's progressing for all of your embryos x

Think I'll be on same meds as Kazza except a higher dose as before (300mg normally) but then I'll also have to take steroids and ivG injections at various points for NK. Think I'll be able to start my own chemists at this rate!!

Kazza good luck for tomorrow (or Thurs)

K xx

Key!!brill news!! That was quick! have you started the pill?

Can't wait for you to get going now too!

I'm the same, I've been thinking about my recipient loads! Weird! Really want it for me obviously but I want it for her too!!

Serena how's you? Botany energy back yet?

Kazza - have you heard from Lister yet about when they're doing the transfer? X
I'm good - very tired still by the evenings but that's when she kicks me most so half of it may be that I just feel a bit uncomfortable! It's just an excuse really to lie on the sofa & watch Dexter! X

Key - that's good they are starting you on a high dose - you responded really well to it before. Are there any side effects from the NK drugs? X

Monkeyfeet & jhoney - hope you're both doing well with your little ones x I had ordered a baby bath which arrived the other day & within 5 mins of it being out of the box both of my cats were in it! Although they wouldn't have been anywhere near it if it'd had water in it! X

Hiya!

Good news my end!! all 7 are at the right stage of developement and 6 are of good quality!! We are going for day 5 blast transfer!! So pleased i burst into tears!! Ive been an emotional wreck this time!!!

Serena!! My cat is so nosey too! Although this morning she was drinking out of the tap in the bathroom! Little minx!! Must be lovely being kicked in the ribs!!! hahaha

xx

Oh Kazza that's brilliant news! 7 all doing well! Do you know how many you're having transferred? You could end up with 5 or 6 frosties! I'm so pleased for you, this has definitely got to be your time now! Really hope the other lady is having a similar success x

Key - this is a good sign! Lister is obviously great! X

Kazza great news about going to blast transfer - think lister's success rate is about 50%+ from blast. And like Serena said you may end up with some frosties too!

Serena must be weird getting kicked in the ribs but guess you get used to it after a while! Just don't let the cat eat the mat

Desperately want AF to arrive now so we can get started...

X

Thanks, cant wait till tomorrow, hope they are good quality! We never seem to cut the mustard on transfer day! Normally lose loads, or only early blasts etc etc, really want this good feeling to continue!

Key when is AF due?

Kazza think it's natural to lose quite a few before day 5, so try not too worry too much. Hope it all goes well tomorrow have you got any time off post transfer?

Af was due a day or so ago but still don't think fully back to normal from last treatment so not exactly sure when it will arrive!

Good luck tomorrow Kazza! Hope your embryos are developing well. I'm sure Lister has a great embryologist who will be looking after them well hence their good success rates! Do you know how many you will have transferred if more than 1? X

Key - hope AF hurries up! It's always around when you don't want it & then drags when you want it to show up! X

2 embies on board, one is graded 5aa and starting to hatch the other I think is 3bc so one top quality!!!!! Didn't have to fight for 2. We have two more which they will look at tomorrow and decide if they will freeze. They basically said because of my other failed cycles they agree with 2! And you get a picture of your embies!!!!!!

Kazza that's great - 5aa is the very best you can get. Am so happy that this cycle has gone so well for you. Hope the dreaded 2ww flys by and you get good news about poss frosties tomorrow :happydance:

If I have 2 available they said they will put 2 back also, due to multiple failure. I think they are happy to throw more at us in the hope 1 (or 2!) will stick!!

K xx

That's brilliant Kazza - I don't know anything about grading - good that Key says 5aa is the best! your chance of it working must be really high now! Was 3bc the next best from your remaining embryos? Fingers crossed the other 2 are ok for freezing too! When's your test date? I can't wait myself so you must be itching for the days to fly by!

Key - you and Kazza could soon be pregnant with twins! Yikes x

Oh that's wonderful news Kazza, so glad you got a photo too as I hated they we weren't offered one at Guy's or told grading of the embryos.
Hope the 2ww isn't too long winded for you and it's great news at the end of it :) x

Thanks ladies,

They save two more looking good but not if thy will be good enough to freeze find out tomorrow!

5aa is top quality and you can see in the picture that it's started to hatch!

I'm itching already, haha you no me I'll be testing in a few days!

Key had af shown up up yet?

Tinkerbell how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"