IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

You might just turn me with all these cute cat pictures. Although look how cute my in-laws puppy is. I've never uploaded before so hope it works.

Google says if test turns positive generally you should ignore because it could just be a chemical reaction & doesn't mean anything but I'm still taking it as a good sign :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
Awwwww I love all these cats and dogs!! Izabella your cats are cute but the white one is conking the tabby one on the head! Are they friends usually!

Serena your cats are spoilt! Thought my cat was spoilt ! I know she looks evil but she is so gentle and loving!

Key, I've left hundreds of tests out and looked the next day and not seen 2 lines so I'd take that as a good thing! What tests are you using? You are sooo controlled I'd be testing 3 times a day! I'm going to google now!!

I'm now 8 weeks 2 days ! Still sailing no symptoms!

I used a first response test - I know I am being very controlled but can't face another negative so will be good & wait til otd. Only 3 more sleeps

Key your in laws dog is very cute.

Kazza you are so lucky to have no symptoms. When I had my ectopic at 7 weeks apart from pains I had stomach burnt. On one occasion I was shopping in tesco with my husband and I nearly started a jar of gherkins in the shop.

The withe cat is half of the tabby' size and age but she is so naughty. He is usually patient with her but sometimes is telling her off. He has fully accepted her but I don't think he would accept a male kitten.

Key I used first response too and was always negative, so your one means something. Baby wishes. X

Izabela - your two are so gorgeous and funny. I love the tabby's white socks. That photo of her hitting him is hilarious.

Key - your puppy is so beautiful - he's got big paws so will be big when grown! Is he a lab or a retriever?

Kazza - Lucy doesn't look evil she looks amazing x

Last one I promise. This is my favourite photo of mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
Serena that pic is great!!! They are so cute!! This is my cat a about 18 months ago! Looks like a different cat!!

Key, well I admire your strength getting through these few days! I used first response, never found them that clear! the ones that I found the best were superdrug cheap ones they always gave the clearest lines!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
Yes in-laws puppy is going to be huge when he's full size but he's very cute and pure lab.

Kazza can't believe you haven't got any symptoms you lucky thing- long may it continue. Serena I know the first trimester was awful for you but I guess the only consolation is you were in royal company - sounds like you must have had same thing as Kate.

Thanks for positivity re test ladies I really don't think I can read too much into it but just seeing the two lines made me feel a bit more hopeful again. Not long now til find out for sure. Still have cramping & boobs have been tender for about 5 days but again it's impossible to know if just progesterone. Maybe I should swap brand from first response they've never given me good news!!

Key - only one more morning of not testing & then it'll be OTD! Maybe it'd be a good idea to have a different type if test even if it's just being superstitious. I used the bog standard one Guys gave us & when it came back positive I didn't do another one even though I had a clearblue in the cupboard just in case it came back negative! I am the anti-Kazza!
The sore boobs are a good sign - do you usually get them? And did you say you usually get AF before the test date? No AF could be another good sign. I am really hoping for some great news on Thurs x

Kazza - Lucy looks angelic in the other photo - maybe you made her Lucifer?!

Serena your cats are very cute. The black one is a twister. Are your cats outdoors. If so, you going to keep them inside for a while once you move.

Kazza like Serena said your cat looks changed.

Key no long left until Thursday morning. Finger cross. I have a positive feeling that you may have twins.

Let's hope your right Izabela - twins would be lovely but so would one little baby, I don't want to push my luck :)

Izabela - our cats are indoor cats at the moment, we're thinking about trying to cat proof the garden in our new place & letting them out. We're a bit worried though as the tabby cat has vision problems & basically has no peripheral vision. I think the black cat would love being out & exploring but my husband has lost 2 cats in road accidents when he was growing up so he's more wary about it.

Key - hope you're doing well today x

Kazza - are you thinking of buying a doppler? I bought one around 11 weeks & used it just before my 12 wk scan when I had bleeding & I was able to hear her thumping away - it was very reassuring. I was worried about becoming obsessed & using it every day but I was very strict and only used it once a week unless I was particularly concerned about something. I am definitely glad I bought it, and I haven't had to use it over the last 2 months as you can always feel her kicking etc, but we used it once so my husband could listen to her hiccuping! X

Serena a Doppler sounds great - really useful to calm anxieties and hear hiccups - bonus!!

Kazza I went out and brought Superdrug tests today I'm hoping they bring me the same luck as they did you :)

Key good luck for tomorrow. Finger cross. Xxx

Serena there are lots of benefits with indoor cats, although I imagine you cats would like to roam through the garden. I definitely understand you dh concern. I am always concerned for mine, especially for the tabby, who goes in every neighbour's garden, across the streets. There is also the issue with the "presents" your cats may bring you such as mice, alive birds, sticks; mine ones even bring cat toys, bread and sausages from neighbours' houses.

Kazza great that your symptoms are mild.

Good luck tomorrow Key - hope the Superdrug tests bring extra luck! Only a few more hours!

Izabela - that made me laugh out loud about your cats stealing toys & sausages. That's brilliant x

I'm glad we'll have something to look forward to if it fails again, last time we had nothing, infact we had started just after we got back from our amazing wedding and honeymoon so it was a depressing few months. Plus hubby is dreading turning 30 and just wants to pretend its not happening so is will be a nice way to 'try' and enjoy the big milestone ;) we love it there and last time said it would probably be the last time so nice to be going back again.

Key how exciting you got engaged in Vegas, we actually went there a couple of days after we got engaged, we were doing a California and Vegas holiday and got engaged at Disneyland California then our next stop was Vegas :)
Hope that superdrug test brings you good luck tomorrow, am keeping everything crossed for you

Aww Kazza those scan pics are so nice, I love seeing how babies change over the pregnancy so can't wait for your next ones again now.

Loving all the pet pictures, making me want one. Time seems to be dragging this week, I just want Friday to hurry up so I can get this long day and all these tests over with.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'M PREGNANT!!

Have attached the test the line came up straight away and is pretty strong. I'm solo excited- really hope my receipent got same result this morning.

Thank you all for your support & positive vibes sure it made a difference

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
Lister is the best. And Superdrugs!

How are you feeling ?! In shock?

How's your OH?

I'm so excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online