IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Serena great to hear all is going well at the check up. Maybe she likes the sunshine so that why she's been going a bit mental today! I wouldn't worry that your nct group are Chislehurst I'm sure you'll meet people local too and it's not far to drive down for a coffee and visit to ponds :)

Izabela it's lovely to get outside now the suns shining isn't it. Have you made any decisions on where your going for treatment next if you're think June time? Another kitten sounds like a good idea to take your mind of things in meantime.

Kazza the next few months are going to fly for you with pregnancy and planning a wedding,I'm so excited for u

Yes I'm definitely going to hold off until Thurs now - let's hope my little ones were just a bit slow to implant and I'll see the positive then

K xx

I'm sure you will. It sounds like Kazza's little ones implanted straight away, so if your implantation pain was a day or 2 later then your BFP will be a bit later too x I want more than anything for you to get your BFP on Thurs & will be having my fingers crossed until then x

Izabela - sorry I didn't read your message before. A kitten is a great idea! We have got 2 cats & they definitely brighten my day! My husband says they are good for blood pressure & stress levels. And so cute! At the moment our cats are having a great time jumping in all the boxes we're packing & tearing all the tissue paper x

I LOVE CATS!! Deffo get another kitty!!! My lil one eels me going! I'll post a funny pic in a mo!

Key, deffo don't lose hope! I had squinters this early with twins! And my first embie was hatching so was ready to attach straightaway so your might have needed an star couple of days to hatch and attach! Deffo not the end of the rd yet!

Serena Hope rosalie turns herself ! But she's got a few weeks yet!

Afm I couldnt hold out so my mum paid or a scan today! Both babies doing great and heard the hearts beating ! Very happy baby 2 the slow grower which was a 3bc blast is measuring 2 days hind which is normal and like I was saying to key! Would have needed a few days extra to grow and implant!

She was jet black when I got her!!! Must have stressed her out because she's grey now!!!

Kazza so glad to hear things are ok with both babies are you 9 weeks now? Let's hope your right and my embies are just a little slower to get there

thanks ladies for all you support keep the positive vibes going for the next few days pls x

Wow Kazza that's brilliant. Where did you get the scan done? Are you still having a scan before the 12 wk scan?
I had no idea one twin could be a different date to the other - how interesting. What did they look like? X

The NCT is the National Childbirth Trust and they run antenatal courses. Even though the NHS offer some classes for free lots of people say the NCT course is particularly good for meeting other couples due at a similar time. It's being run at a church in Chislehurst but not sure which one without checking my emails.

What's your cat called? She's a cutie x

Key will be keeping up these vibes! I'm still really positive!

I had it done in a place in Norwood was amazing! They look like blobs right now! I'll post later, on the iPad now and pics are on the phone! Yep strangely one grows slower. Than the other and has from the start! I'm 8w1d today!

I've just tried to put a photo of my cats up but not sure if it worked x

From crazy baby ladies to crazy cat ladies! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 4
Sorry today's test was negative Key but as the other girls have said its early still so try not to let that get you down or feel negative. Hope you hold off till Thursday and its a beautiful BFP.

Haha Kazza, that pics funny your cat looks quite scary. I'd love a cat but I'm allergic :( they really make my chest tight after a few hours. Hope the wedding plans are going well, such an exciting time and it goes so quickly. I can't believe is time last year we were a few days away from flying off to Florida for our wedding, this past year has gone so quickly.

No nasal spray for us this time Izabella as we're doing short protocol so straight onto Gonal f from CD2, so guessing collection will be about 17th May. Back at Hammersmith Friday for remaining tests and coordination appointment, hopefully everything goes fine with that.

I booked a holiday to Vegas yesterday, it's hubby's 30th in July and I really wanted to take him for that but flight prices were looking crazy so when I got an email for a sale yesterday morning I couldn't help but look and too my shock prices had come down a lot so that's booked for early July :) something to look forward to incase the IVF doesn't work again.

Tinkerbell that's great that you've booked Vegas! I'd love to go!!! And I always think its better to have something nice to look forward to when your doing ivf! After all the fails we had, we booked the wedding so we had something else to focus on!!

Cats called Lucy short for lucifer as she does look like the devil cat! But in her defence she is so sweet and cuddly! You can literally pick her up and throw her around and she lets you get on with it bless her!! I was playing with her when I took this pic! And she meowed just as I took the pic!!

Serena your cats are soooo cute! I wanted one of those cat gym things but oh said no!! :(

My oh said if he wasn't around I would be a crazy cat lady!!!! I'd have loads!!!!

Oh and my pics from yesterday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Kazza - The baby photos are so lovely. they are starting to look more baby shaped now - my scan photos were so different from 5/6 weeks to 8 weeks, but both were still very blobby. At 12 weeks she looked like a proper baby. I wonder what your scans will look like with 2 babies in them, i wonder if you can see 2 distinct babies or just a mass of arms and legs? did you mention if you're having another scan before the 12 week one? I wish I had thought to do that, it would have given me more piece of mind...but I was too busy being sick every 10 minutes!
Lucifer sounds like a lovely cat. Our black cat looked like the devil when he was a kitten too - very pointy face that's changed now. Our two love their cat trees. We have an even bigger one in our lounge that goes from the floor to ceiling. they are blatantly spoilt.

Tinkerbell - Vegas sounds great. Good thing to look forward to. and you might be pregnant by then so good opportunity for a last holiday. Good luck on Friday with the tests.

Key - how are you feeling today? i'll definitely be keeping the good vibes going for you this week x

Tinkerbell - Vegas will be amazing. We got engaged there 5 years ago and can't wait to go back 1 day! Great idea to have something to look forward to and hopefully you'll be on the non alcoholic cocktails by then!!

I feel a bit left out with all these cat pictures :) Serena's your look cute not scary like Kazza's lol! i don't have any pets but have to admit although I have nothing against cats I'm more of a dog woman. Doea that mean I now have to leave this forum ....

Kazza scans are amazing how far gone are you now? When is next scan?

I'm keeping busy & positive - happened to notice that yesterday's test was positive this morning, so have been googling that a little. I know you can't trust a result after 10mins but actually was first time I've ever seen the two lines and maybe it's a sign that that's what will happen on Thurs?? So no more testing just positive vibes and we'll see what happens

X

Wowwwww! Key, surely that's a great sign? It wouldn't just go positive without detecting any of the pregnancy hormone would it? I'm so excited for Thurs! You are amazing resisting testing tomorrow!

Yes, get off of this forum if you don't own a cat! I'm also a dog person as well as a cat person (if that's possible) as my mum has a naughty dog that I adore. Apart from the poo picking up bit which I can do without.

I can't wait until Thursday!! What did the info you found on google say? X

I just wrote lots but lost everything due to bad connection on my phone.
Key I am quiet sure is a positive otherwise would not show 2 lines. I left mine out over and never turn in a positive, any out of 3 I used last month. Keep positive.

Thinkerbell great that you going to Vegas. Your husband must be very happy. Great you doing short protocol. I hate the second effects of the spray, gives me dayts of migrens.

Kazza you babies look lovely. Great you had the scan. When is the next one. You cat is scary but sweet.

Serena are you ready to move, everything packed up. Your cats look very peace full and friendly. Are they siblings.

This are my 2 naughty cats.

Yes the 3rd one sound a bit crazy.

Attachments

• 2011-07-09 18.38.50-1.jpg
    2011-07-09 18.38.50-1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-01-18 20.03.04-1.jpg
    2012-01-18 20.03.04-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts