IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Hi key, no symptoms for me, I do get tired early but that's all really!!!! Roll on scan days for us both!! You might be lucky like me and not get any symptoms!

So far so good on symptom front except for boobs, still some cramping & huge appetite but hard to know what is progesterone / steroids and pregnancy. I've only got 10 days til scan :)

Kazza hope all goes well tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing updated pics

X

Good luck Kazza. Looking forward to see your pics.
Key not long left until your scan. So exciting time. Great so you both do not have many symptoms.

Good luck today Kazza! Looking forward to hearing all your baby news & seeing the little ones!

Izabela, key & Kazza - thank you all so much for your lovely messages they really made me feel better. I've been quite teary & tired the last few days but I'm going to go to work today & try to get back to normal. She's kicking away like a little footballer which definitely helps the worry x

Izabela - looking forward to hearing what Lister say, really hope you get to go forward with them as they sound so excellent x

Key - brilliant that you don't have any bad symptoms, just the fun ones like being mega hungry which is great as you get to eat lots of cake! Just over 1 week until you get to see how many buns are in your oven x

Thanks guys!

All is fine!! Babies are both doing well, although I notice the difference in quality of scan going from private to NHS! Scan quality is not great not helps by the af the babies kept wriggling everytme she tried to take the picture!

Illpost pics once my phone has charged!

Been shopping today too! Bough the Moses baskets and baby grows!

That's great Kazza glad they are both growing well and there are no problems. You're definitely right the other scans you had we're so much clearer!

Can't wait for mine a week on Weds - when you had the scan at lister did you see one of the nurses after it was it just Liz (scanning lady?)

Serena I'm not surprised you've had a teary weekend, what you went through last week would have scared life out of anyone! At least Rosalie is kicking away and letting you know she is all ok :)

How's everyone else - Tinkerbell not long til you kick off and Izabela hopefully you'll get some answers from guys next week

K x

Hey key, yes you see the nurse straight after x I'm so excited for your scan!!

How ou feeling now serena xxx

Hope everyone's ok xx

Hi kazza your scans are lovely. So great all going fine for you and you are enjoying baby shopping. So exciting. I would guess you have at least one boy. X
Key not long left until your scan.x
Serena hope you are well, great that your little one is active.x
Thinkerbel hope your protocol goes well, not long left. Finger cross.x

Great news Kazza - they are little babies now! It must be so strange having to buy two of everything!

Key - can't wait for your scannect week - how far along will you be next Wed?

Izabela - hope you're doing well hon x

I'm a lot better today thanks. Got an appt at PRUH with the consultant tomorrow so fingers crossed it'll be ok x

Keep us posted serena!!!

Yes two Moses baskets and two change matts and two of each baby grow!!! Haha

Right list of important dates, tomorrow for serena, 14th may my next scan

Izabella when's your follow up?

What dates your scan key?

Once again it's 3 am and in awake!!

Good luck today Serena hope it all goes well with the consultant - I'm sure everything will be fine hun.

Kazza I bet shopping for Moses baskets etc was so much fun - although not so much fun having to buy everything twice. Did you say you we're going to find out sex I can't remember?

So my scan is Weds may 8th (week tomorrow) and I'll be 6+6 by then which means this Thurs I hit 6 week mark :)

K xx

Good luck today Serena xx
My appointment with Guys is on 7 May.

Ok girls ill try and remember!! Appts looming now!!

Good luck serena!!!

Key yes we will find out, shopping is too hard without knowing!!

Hello! Appt at PRUH was fine, they are going to scan at 32 & 36 wks to check her liver & kidneys but Mr Lee didn't think the adenosine should have caused damage to the baby so I will just try to forget about that for now & hope everything's fine from the scans. I also have to see him at 36 wks to check everything but apart from that he seemed happy for me to continue to full term & have a natural labour. I just have to avoid exertion & stress to try to avoid another SVT episode so I'm on desk arrest at work & may have to come in slightly late & leave early. But I only have another 4.5 wks of work left & I've got 3 days leave so really only another 20 working days left! I know it's bad to wish your life away but I just wish it was 40 wks & she was here already!

Key - 6 weeks on Thurs! Halfway through the first trimester! Are you enjoying it or are you feeling anxious? Do you think you'll buy any little baby things after the first scan? X

Kazza - is the 14th your 12 wk scan? Will you be nearer 13 wks by then? I can't wait until your gender scan - do they do that at 20 wks for twins or is it earlier?
Also - when do you start showing?! That must be much earlier with 2 little ones in there!

Izabela - do you have to meet the dr at Guys before you can start with Lister or another clinic?

Tinkerbell, jhoney & Monkeyfeet - hope you are all well & look forward to hearing from you when you get the chance x

Hi serena! I'm glad everything ok and bubs is doing well! Good news about having a natural labour! 20 working days!! Major countdown is on!!

Ill be 12+4 at my next scan, but tell me if I'm overreacting but if the next scan pics are not clear do you think I can request to move to the pruh for my scans as that's where the birth is anyway! I feel like I'm being silly!

I've got a little pot belly just starting to pooch out a bit but you'd just think I was getting fat I think!!

How's everyone doing xxx

Where are you having them done now? My 12 was done at Queen Mary's because PRUH was full, and my 20 week was at PRUH. Both were ok, but the 12 week was clearer as she was in a better position.

I'm at queen Mary's for scans and antenatal and the birth at pruh, can you post a pic of your 12 week one maybe it was just that there small and was wriggling around then? I'm being such a drama queen!!

Really glad to hear everything's ok Serena that's brill news,and only 20 days if work you'll be finished and the little one here before you know it:)

Pruh - is that the hospital near chapter 1? Oh & I were talking yesterday and guessed that's probably where we'd be. Shame Beckenham beacon don't do delivery as is right on our doorstep!

Kazza if you aren't happy with scans I'm sure you can always ask about changing. Do you have more scans on nhs with twins or is it the same?

I'm still feeling fine just can't wait for next Weds to come so we can see heartbeat & know things are ok. I think I'd hold off on the shopping til I get further in 1st trimester or maybe even in 2nd

Izabela / Tinkerbell not long til things progress for you ladies too - I still have everything crossed for you :)

K x

Let me know if this works - I've had to use picstitch to try to make it a smaller size so I could upload it but it means it's zoomed in a bit!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member