IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

I reckon Rosalie might have arrived- can't wait to hear!

K xx

Keep checking for updates, hope Rosalie is here and you're both doing great xx

If she has arrived I'm sure Serena has plenty to keep her occupied but I'm dying of suspense!!

Tinkerbell - when do you get NK results, I know it was sometime this week?

Izabela any more news from Lister?

Kazza how are you doing in this heat - hope you're not suffering too much. When do you go back for scan?

Had my first proper midwife appt yesterday which was fairly brief iron levels and everything are ok, also got to hear baby's heartbeat again which was fab!! I'm 17 weeks today - nearly halfway :)

K xx

Hiya

I keep checking!!! She must be so busy!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Key glad midwife went well! Did they measure your bump ? When is your scan? Lovely hearing the heart beat!!

Funny enough I had midwife yesterday! First time anyone has actually seemed like they cared!! I'm measuring 26.5 weeks and I'm 22 weeks but all normal aparently! She felt my bump and said my womb is up to my ribs crazy!! That's why my movement is high up!

Tinkerbell have you had your results yet?

Izabella any news your end?

Hello!
Rosalie joined us this morning at 9.30 after 57 hours of labour. It was tough! But delivered her naturally (apart from all the drugs!) and now have her laying next to me on the hospital bed. Sorry to not keep you updated, I have been so out of it through lack of sleep etc. but all worth it now.

I'll write more tomorrow but so tired at the mo, but hope you're all well & thanks for all the kind messages. Hope I didn't worry you - my friends/family were worried when they didn't hear anything - we like to stress everyone out!

Here's a photo of the little lady right now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
Oh look at her!!!! She's gorgeous!!!! Congratulations serena!!! I am soooooo pleased!!!!!

57 hrs wow! Can imagine that was tough! I really hope she's let's you have some sleep!!! Well done you should be very proud of yourself!!!

Oh Serena, Rosalie is gorgeous!!!! Well done you. I bet you are so proud.
Sorry to hear about the long labour, it's bloomin hard work but worth every second.

Much love to you and your new family. Mwah.xxxxx

Well done Serena she is so very cute. Can't beleive labour was 57 hours i thought they told you that Rosalie was low down and it should be a quick birth - how wrong can they be!!

You take care of yourself over the next few days and well done again

lots of love
k xx

Rosalie is gorgeous. Congratulation and well done with such a long labour and the heat. I bet you re such a happy and lovely family. Xxxx

How are you getting on Serena - back home safe and sound now with Rosalie I’m sure. The labour sounds awful but hopefully you have recovered a little bit now and are able to enjoy the beautiful new addition to the family :)

Kazza – how are you getting on in this heat, I hope you’re not suffering too much? Have you had the second scan yet to have a second look at Chloe?

Tinkerbell / Izabela – any news your end ladies on results or things progressing?

Monkeyfeet – hope the little one isn’t suffering too much in this heat!!

Not much to report my end – had a lovely weekend as we took yesterday off work and went down to the coast on Sun / Monday – even went in the sea it was so warm

k xx

Serena, Rosalie is beautiful :) congratulations, sounds like the labour was pretty horrible but glad she is finally here and well.

Sounds like a lovely couple of days away Key, typical the weather wasn't as nice at the weekend when we had plans so sounds like you did the right thing and went Sun/Mon.

Well we got the NK cells results on Friday and all was fine, levels were way within 'normal' range which we were pretty gutted about to be honest, not only do we feel like we've sort of wasted £600 but we still don't know why this isn't working. We'll go ahead with the FET in a few months and the cycle before I'll be having the endo scratch and we'll also be using embryo glue with transfer, just got to hope our one embryo survives the thaw which we are so nervous about.

I tired to write twice but is saying g to me that the stolen has expired if I write more than 2 lines

I will try to do it later from the computer. Hope everyone is well.

Thinkerbell 600 is a lot but at least you know you is OK and you do not have to do the painful injection. You plan with emby glue and endo scratch sounds great. For a lot of ladies frozen one works better than fresh as the body is more relax and free from meds. I think this is going to work for you

Hello,

Tinkerbell - it's good that you don't have NK cells and although £600 is a lot it is worth it to know for sure that you don't need the steroids. I hope the glue. & scratch help & hope you find the FET less intrusive.

Izabela - how is the process going for you? Have you been matched with another lady?

Key - where abouts on the coast did you go? I swam in Somerset last summer & the sea was gorgeous I was in there a couple of hours bobbing about on a lilo! Perfect x
When is your 20 wk scan, must be really soon? How are you feeling now? Are you enjoying the 2nd trimester?

Kazza - how are you getting on? The girl from my group had her twins in PRUH the day before Rosie was born. My husband saw her husband when we were in there, he said her waters broke & they gave her a c-section at 34 wks - I think it was quite scary for her but both boys are ok & getting bigger each day in the special care unit - they were 4lbs something each. How are you getting on? Did you have another scan? X

Monkeyfeet - yes the labour was long but with each day the memory fades! And totally worth it as she is so lovely x how are you & William doing? How was Vienna?

Jhoney - how are you doing? X

AFM - everything is going well, she is a very good weight, and already back at her birth weight by day 5. She is a bit jaundice but it's just slight. Breastfeeding is ok but my nipples are agony. They say to persevere as it'll improve in a week but at the moment it's pretty bad & I dread her waking to feed, which makes me feel a bit guilty. But she is such a good baby so far & never cries - just asleep most of the time! X

Tinkerbell - i understand where you're coming from but i don't think the test was a waste of money, really that was the last thing to rule out now you can proceed with the FET with all the information. Plus it is honestly a good thing your NK levels are normal - no need to have the 6 hr intraplids, the bum injections every other day and steroids for over 3 mths, honestly not fun (although worth it of course!). I think you're at the right clinic and the endo scratch and glue will make all the difference. FET can work - just look at beautiful Rosalie :)

Serena - glad to hear that you're getting on well with the little one and that she isn't crying much and is a good weight. The breastfeeding sounds painful at the moment - really hope that it does clear up for you in the next few days as that doesn't sound fun at all. Hope your loving being at home with Rosalie and you'll have to send another photo at some stage when you get a chance. My 20 week scan is 2 weeks tomorrow - am excited about seeing the little one again.

Kazza - you've been very quiet which is unlike you, i hope everything is ok hun and you're surviving in this heat.

Monkeyfeet - forgot to ask, did you have a good time in Vienna?

Izabela - any news your end?

k xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"