IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Awww serena! Always the way!!! But make sure you gona test to be sure it's not you bfp!! Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding at least it will take your mind off things!

Still at work I'm on a half day tomorrow then back in Wednesday!! Can't wait for a little break tho xxx

Finishing work in a few hours time -and then bring on Christmas!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a lucky and healthy 2012 for us all.

k xx

Merry Christmas ladies, I have 1 hour and 9 minutes left until the end of the day!!!!

Thanks for the reasurance about the SA results ladies, hopefully thats the case then. I did have a feeling they wouldn't be able to give me them due to patient confidentiality, so just have to wait for that latter now.

How typical Serena, how you still manage to have a nice time at the wedding today :)

Hope AF is here by tuesday for you Kazza.

Hope you all have a lovely christmas and wishing you all a happy 2012, may it bring all your dreams true xx

Hello, AF at last, just before the yesterday so not great timing but still had a great day. Rang Guys last night & left a message- do any of you know if they're open today?

Glad we're all finished for Xmas, happy Christmas Eve- who knows what we'll all be doing this time next year!

x

Merry Christmas!! Our first af has arrived!!!! Finally !! I'm not sure when they re-open you started bcp?

Hello, happy christmas, any more AFs to report? I'm on the bcp & waiting for Guys to ring me back. I assume they are open today. Thinking about ringing again but don't want to seem pushy if they're really busy x hope you're all well & enjoying the break x

Hiya, maybe if you have not heard from them by tomorrow give them another call?

I'm on day 5,after provera and still no af!! Normally three or four days after finishing :(

Hi kazza, that's so frustrating, I hate all the waiting around. Hopefully AF will turn up today or tomorrow x

Well a couple of days late (and even though i know it's unlikely was beginning to think maybe could be BFP!) but :witch: arrived first thing this morning.

Have called Guys and left a message. Serena have you heard back from them yet?
Kazza - fingers crossed yours starts any day.

Feel quite excited now about things kicking off

k xx

Hi key, that's good news. Let me know if you hear from Guys. I left another message for them today but still haven't heard anything!

Sx

Key great news!!!! Let us no what guys say!!

Serena - hope you hear back from guys today!!!

AFM still waiting grrrrrrrr

Guys just called, think it was an administrator. He said he'd got my message & I was on the board, and a nurse would ring me within 72 hours with more info. Have you heard anything yet Key?

Kazza, hope it comes soon, it's so annoying x

Oh great serena your off and running!!!! I'm still waiting :(

Don't think provera will work for me this time! Worked before like a dream!!

What is provera? Is it like a mini birth control pill to bring on your periods? I've not heard of it before.

The bcp I'm on is making me feel really sick & like I'm going to vomit. I hate it but probably not going to be anything compared to all the drugs coming up!

Hope AF comes asap for you x

Oh sorry to hear your not feeling great! Gotta keep
Your eye on the prize at the end that's what's keeping me going!

Provera is a progesterone drug you take it from five to ten days to bring on a bleed I took it for eight days and still nothing. I'm feeling really deflated now!!

Just spoke to Guys, i have to go up there tomorrow for a scan and a meet with the dr as the nurse didnt know why its not worked!!

Oh Kazza, I'm sorry. I would be deflated too. Maybe it's because they gave it to you for 8 days instead of 10? Or maybe you need a stronger dose. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that AF turns up today for you x

I assume you checked before taking the provera but no chance it could be BFP?

X

Yeah no chance of BFP!

Thank you, i feel better knowing im going back tomorrow to try and sort it out!!

I think I'm on max dose and I've had it for a shorter amount of time I think too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->