IVF/ICSI at Guys? Anyone else?

Izabela I'm so sorry I know you must be devastated - we all know how it feels but that doesn't make it any easier. At least you do understand more about your body now so it would certainly help if you can face another cycle. Like you say take some time to recover & then when your ready look at your options again. I am still 100% sure you will get your bfp. Come on here and talk about how you're feeling as much as you like that's we're here for. Sending you lots of virtual hugs x

Kazza glad to hear both babies are doing great and maternity leave soon - yay!

Tinkerbell & briss hope things going well for both of you

Serena -sounds like Rosalie just know the good stuff and isn't willing to compromise - guess you can't blame her :)

K xx

Izabela I'm so sorry, wishing you strength in your tough journey and hope you will get your baby very soon. would you consider a natural IVF? I think if your issue is down to sperm then a natural IVF might be a way forward as it's not as tough on your body and it's much cheaper. Just an idea. there was a lady with 4 failed stim IVFs, she tried natural IVF and got lucky - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-over-35/1856095-natural-cycle-ivf.html

afm, bfn yesterday (I know it's too early); cramping today, not a great sign, still hoping

Hello - how was everyone's weekend?

Izabela - hope you've been resting & looking after yourself and feeling a little more positive x

Briss - any more tests?

Tinkerbell - how are you feeling so far - excited for Friday?

Kazza - how are you getting on? It it your last 2 weeks of work now? Do you have giant ankles like I had? X

Key - how are you feeling? Are you starting NCT soon? I really hope you get a nice group x

Monkeyfeet & Jhoney - hope you are both well - and also do you have any tips for teething? X

Briss how are you coping with 2ww, have you still be testing? Really hope you see a bfp soon :)

Izabela- hope your doing some nice things this weekend with OH & trying to take your mind of treatment for a while. Thinking of you both x

Serena - we start NCT on Sat 2nd so not long now. Do you still keep in touch with your group regularly. How are you doing - everything ok with you, oh & Rosie?

Kazza- isn't it this week you finish work? Not long now & your too little ones will be here- any more scans or appts this week?

Tinkerbell - how u getting on with FET?

Hope everyone else is good xx

Thanks Briss for advice and the site, really inspiring. Natural sounds good and I was thinking IUI if the consultant think is an option. I am just worried that the time is not on my side. Have you tested again. Finger cross for you.

I have can follow up appointment at Lister next week on Wednesday. Hope to get some answers. My DH view is we only had 2 embies and theoretical is the first cycle with motile/mature sperm. My view is the spray does not works so I want injections. I now feel so stupid for not discussing this with Lister earlier, but Guys did not listen. I became more and more allergic to the spray I was hated doing it. As soon as I would took a sniff I started sneezing at least 8 times and in less than a minute I had a running nose. I tried not to blow it for few minutes but I could finished a pack of tissues in 5 min. I used to continue to have a runny nose and sneez for 4 hours. Work collegues asked me nearly daily if I had a cold. I now feel so guilty for nor raising this with Lister as I think no chance I assimilate enough. At times I took extra dose.

Serena are you getting ready for Christmas. Rosalie would be old enough to know something is going on.

Kazza not long left until maternity leave.

Key hope you are well.

Thinkerbel not long until FET.

been testing daily, all negative so far :( started spotting last night, losing my hope....

Briss - so sorry to hear that. When is your official test day?

Izabela - it's not your fault about the spray you can't blame yourself as Guys often don't listen. I bet Lister would though so maybe that might make all the difference, I agree it sounds like that might be a problem, hopefully they can give you injections and then that will get you your BFP x

Key - that's great about NCT just a few weeks. Yes I meet them all once a week - we go to a baby sensory group together and then take it in turns to have each other round for pizza & cake afterwards. Sometimes we meet up at other times too for walks or coffee & the men meet up for beer! Everything is going well thanks, Rosie is teething so it's a bit difficult for her but a mixture of calpol, teething gel and the giraffe seem to make it bearable!

Kazza - how are you doing? X

Just realised - this time last year I was having our frozen embryo transferred. Feels like a lifetime ago x

I did First response test at home and yesterday there was a faint line but this morning there was no line. how's this possible? I am so upset I really got my hopes up last night, seeing the second line for the first time in 3.5 years of TTC. I will have my blood test results today but I am feeling very fragile. Cramping and spotting are just getting worse.

Briss really hope it is good news at blood test! If you got a faint positive this must mean something - have everything crossed for you

Serena - wow that year has flown by. Glad you are still catching up with your NCT that must be really nice

Kazza - happy 35 weeks

Isabela - how are you feeling hun?

K xx

bad news for me, my beta came back as 8.3, too low to call it positive. They were very direct and told me that unfortunately they see it as negative. I am to repeat the test on Friday and they expect I get a completely negative result. They did not want to give me false hope and said with these low levels this is just not good news. the only positive fact is that there was an attempt at implantation but unfortunately not successful.

Briss I am really sorry to hear your news. Just a week ago I had the same hopes and than all crushed. I hope your next blood test shows a miracle. Do you have follow up appointment. Wish you all the best with your next step.

Serena what a nice memory for you. x

I haves a long day tomorrow 9 until 9:30 pm and next Wednesday I have appointment with Lister and my husband can not make it. A work colleague just announced her second pregnancy and I am still waiting for the first but there you go I need to stay focused this are my cards.

Izabela, thank you! what is your next plan? did you have a review of the cycle?

I am going next Wednesday to see what is next. Have you done natural cycle? Do you know how much cost?

yes it was a natural/modified cycle. very mild stimulation. i think all together with ICSI it was between 4,000 and 5,000. DH and I agreed that we will try 3 times as we were given only 10-16% chance. I did not want to go through conventional IVf as we have sperm issues and the stimulation is very hard on the ovaries. Mine are rather week, tend to have cysts and not many follicles but I have a very good blood flow to them and seem to be producing good quality eggs (or egg in a natural IVF cycle). Let me know how your review goes, I need to think what to ask.

Hi ladies

Sorry I have not posted I've just been utterly exhausted!

Briss and Izabella, I am so sorry to hear your news! I really hope lister can shed some light next week for you Izabella, briss Im glad you have a plan to do 3 cycles and it sounds positive that implantation did try and occur! Let's hope your embie was a late Implanter. I have everything crossed for you ladies!

Serena, wow where has that time gone! We've been talking on hear for a good few years now! It's crazy! Sorry to hear rosalie is teething! I hope it's not too bad for her!

Key thank you! Hope you are well! How's the iron tablets going?

Hopefully only 2 more weeks and these bubbas will be here! I'm huge and I really need my body back now! No swollen ankles just swollen hands and Carple tunnel! There's a funny looking lump shape thing right near my pelvic bone, was wondering if that means the beds getting engaged!

Finish work on Friday! I so can't wait!

Tinkerbell hiws fet going?

Hi Monkeyfeet hope you and William are doing well xxxxx

Briss really sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I don't have any experience if natural ivf so don't know what u can ask - but I assuming the attempted implantation is a good sign that hopefully they can work on?

Isabela forgot to say I had the down reg injections rather than sniffers for my first FET and they week re fine. If your having problems with sniffers I'd definitely recommend it & might make all the difference? Really hope Lister can give you some good advice about moving forward on Weds - pls don't lose hope it will happen for you I am sure

Kazza can't believe only a couple of weeks left I bet your so excited and it must be so uncomfortable now!

Tinkerbell how's FET going, any idea when transfer will be?

Serena hope Rosalie us not too uncomfortable during teething poor thing

I haven't actually started iron tablets yet as going to docs in morning to get prescription but think it might have been because I ran out if multi vitamins for about a week, maybe that's what caused it? Other than that all fine my end 10wks to go tomorrow

Briss / Isabela so sorry again for the bfn really feel for u both & sending lots of love

K xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->