IVF/ICSI August

Trix, your news is amazing too. 4 new follies in just a few days! Yay. xx

PS. Pharrell Williams is hawwwwwwwt! On stimms, I have got reallly naughty and lusting after every hot man on TV, ha ha! I was even like 'hmmm' watching Alex Pettyfer in Stormbreaker yesterday. He's, like, 17!!!

How you feeling BizzyBee? Any symptoms? I bet you're well chuffed :)

Huge congrats BB! :yipee:

Tansey
hopesforababy
loobylou_01 - testing 30th Aug
BizyBee - :bfp:
helenttc - testing 7th Sep
tinybutterfly - testing 8th Sep?
TrixieLox - EC 1st Sep
Nat - stimming
Inky - EC 1st Sep?

Thanks Tans!

Huge congrats BB! :yipee:

Tansey
hopesforababy
loobylou_01 - testing 30th Aug
tinybutterfly - testing 8th Sep?
TrixieLox - EC 1st Sep
Nat - stimming
Inky - EC 1st Sep?

Hi girls sorry I haven't updated on here been away for the bank hoilday weekend! Well we broke on friDay and tested early, BFP for us! Very shocked scaRed excited! Spoke to the clinic this morning and going for scan on 23rd september! Also got to contact my GP. Done 7 tests so far still can't believe it. Hpe everyone ok will catch up properly later as doing this on phone x x

i'll test september 8 but it's possible it's not reliable bc of the HCG shot that might
still be lingering in my system, but i'll know for sure september 10!

any news BizyBee????????
ETA: nm, aparently you shared the news and i overlooked it a minute ago
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

BizyBee and loobylou that is fantastic news. Very pleased for youx

Hi girls! I have not been proven otherwise! I am PREGNANT! :cloud9: :dance:

Beta was 145 and progesterone was 272. I am so excited. Praying my level increases on Wednesday. Thanks so much for the well wishes!

I have had a chance to look back on the thread. I've been away and missed a lot.
Sending lots of love and hugs to tansey and hopes :hugs: Thinking of you.
Tiny & Helen, our PUPO gals, FX your embies are getting nice and cozy.
Trix, Nat, & Inky, hope those follies are getting huge and your EC is really soon!
Looby, congrats hun!

Congratulations Bizy and Looby! Way to go!

Tiny and Helen, I hope you are both doing well in your wait :)

Keeping you all in my thoughts..........

thankyou!!!
yesyes, doing well, two days now before we leave on holiday so i have plenty to do,
make sure i have all the dresses packed i want hehe and my brother (who lives abroad)
requested some things so i have to go shopping for him here too... i'll be busy!
tonight my last hcg shot! yay

Bizy and Looby - that is just the most fantastic news!!! You must be over the moon, woo hoo!! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Come on Tiny over to me and you now :)

H xx

oh i hope so!!!

for some reason i'm not feeling all that positive today...
i called the FS to make the apointment for bloodwork, so now i have a definate date,
september 9, 8.30am...and then i'll know the results 12 hours later, omg what a wait that'll be!

Congratulations Bizy and Looby!!!!!

And good luck to the ladies waiting to test.....tiny and helen!! Wishing you all the very best.

I'll be stalking this thread as I prepare for mine in October. This is proving to be a very lucky thread indeed!!!!

Morning everyone,

Well not long now, my pregnancy test due friday morning, feeling very low and doubtful as feel no different and have no symptons :( im also sure ive got period pains :(

CONGRATULATIONS LOU AND BIZY :)

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Tansey :hugs:
hopesforababy :hugs:
loobylou_01 - :bfp:
kelflowerchic - testing 3rd Sep
tinybutterfly - testing 9th Sep
TrixieLox - EC 1st Sep
Nat - stimming
Inky - EC 1st Sep?

Huge congrats Lou! :yipee:
Glad your bloodwork confirmed BB!

Had a bit of a scare today. Had really bad stomach pains on my left side coupled with vomiting. Wondered if was OHSS but been back to Fertility Unit and then hosp and it turns out its to do with the fact they couldn't get the follies from my left ovary. Never felt pain like it.

Doc says it shouldn't affect my chances of success but I can tell you it has made me think twice about going through this again if it doesn't work. Would not want to go through that again.

Good luck for EC Inky, hope everyone else is ok.

H xx

OMG Hun,hope your ok hun?
Sounds terrible
hugs
nat xx

Yay BizyBee, that's amazing news!

Had a final scan today and EC booked in for Wednesday 12pm, woop woop! Good news too: 4 more follicesl have turned up since scan on Friday so that's 11 overall, more then I've had before so really pleased, hope the eggsies they produce are good enough to fertilise!

x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Fab news hun,I have my fingers crossed that those follicles produce amazing eggs that fertalise :thumbup::thumbup:
Keep us updated
hugs
nat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back