Ivf/icsi -feb/march 16

@Star, good luck and baby dust to you hun! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

@Almost, thanks hun! :hugs::flower:

I am getting excited about the transfer! :thumbup: I made a change to my travel plans. I was going to go solo on the Amtrak train to NY and leave DH with the twins. However I started feeling anxiety about leaving the twins for an overnight and DH was nervous about being alone with the twins for that long without me to help! So, we are all driving up in our van with our dog for the transfer. The nice thing is that we will get to visit with family, my mom aka grandma and my sister will be there. I am hoping the twins do good in the car, our past long road trips didn't go so great, but they are older now so they will hopefully be okay.

I started the PIO shots in my rump, and man do them things hurt!! It is like a bee sting that leaves you soar/stingy overnight!!! The first shot is all red and puffy at the injection site. I couldn't sleep on the side of my body where the injection was lastnight. I have no idea how I am going to survive these injections everyday!
:wacko:

Wanna that sound nice not having to go on your own enjoy your mini trip you might be bringing an extra kidding home! :)

Wanna, that is like a mini family vacation. Those PIO shots are something else! I do my own PIO. Once in a while hubby does them( maybe he has done them x3 only. The day of my ET and 2 days after) but he is always gone to work when i get home in the morning. All the best with ET.

I am so happy to announce that I got a positive on frer. 9dpt! I am cautiously optimistic. One step at a time, beta on Tuesday.

I dont know how to attach a pic here.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Omgsh star that's amazing congrats! Def had ib bleeding then this week so happy for you!:happydance:

Now it's wannas turn :hugs:

I totally get the cautious part I am being cautious until 13 weeks so close yet so far away haha

Congratulations Star!!!!:flower::happydance: H&H 9 months to you!! That is wonderful news! You just brightened up my day with your awesome news! There is a good luck streak on this thread with you ladies and BFP's so I am hoping I can follow the trend!!! :thumbup:

Thank you so much ladies. Yes, Wanna you are getting a bfp soon.

I still do not have symptoms, makes me worried a bit. I am trying to figure out how to upload a pic here.

You hit the paperclip in the advanced chat section here and it will let you search and download your personal photos. . my pics come out too large from my phone so I need dh to show me how to download camera pics to here

Hope I did this right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 10
Thank you. I will keep you updated on the beta next week

Star - I'm lurking on the B&B threads right now and noticed your beautiful hpt!! :thumbup: Congratulations and fx'd for your bhcg next week!! :dust:

Thank you boopin.

Wanna all the best tomorrow. Fx for a smooth FET.

Almost how are your doing?

Beta tomorrow for me.

Have a good evening ladies.

Star good luck tomorrow and loads of luck to you wanna! So exciting!

I'm exauhsted because I stayed up watching the walking dead finale last night on recording almost midnight so tired so I'm actually going to bed right now haha very gassy as usual and gaggy haha my intake appt with my obgyn is Friday one day closer tomorrow!

Almost, am sure you are excited about Friday's appt. Good luck during the appt.

Wanna how did the ET go? Hope all is well.

My beta is back 370. So excited.

Great beta! Turns out my Friday appt is just talking w nurse won't even have any exam I found this out today because I called my obgyn after having a scare yellow discharge which I've had for a week I thought was pregnacy discharge but then this afternoon peachy orange worried sick about start of a mc so have to go in for a vaginal exam in the am to check for infection nurse didn't mention misscarraige but still freaking out

Almost- thats a scare. Thinking about you. Hope it's nothing big to worry about. Keep us updated.

So after vaginal exam no us on doppler and abdominal us and a transvaginal we found baby and he or she is totally fine it was explained that I must have had late ib bleeding!

I am finally at home and back from my trip so I finally have a chance to update my journal! This is the short version of events. Hopefully tomorrow I will get a chance to scan the picture of my 2 embryos so I can share them with you girls! :thumbup:

The transfer went well! Both of my embryos survived and I still have 1 embryo on ice! I am going to try to wait to test until Sunday which will be 5 days past 6 day embryos transfer. I am fighting the urge to POAS right now though! LOL!!!

As far as symptoms, I am having very similar symptoms to when I had the transfer for the twins. I am having cramping, bloating and soar boobs! It also sort of feels like AF type cramps which is also what I remember feeling before as well! I need to take a peek at my old thread to read about the symptoms! Well I have a good feeling that it worked based on my symptoms! Wish me luck! :thumbup:

@Almost, I am so glad that your baby is okay! Big huge hugs to you! :hugs: I am so sorry that you had such a bad scare like that! I had some spotting when I was pregnant with the twins so I know how scary it can be! I hope it stops! :hugs:

@Star, Congrats on great beta numbers! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"