IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

I haven't gotten any info... Jeez! I feel left out! LOL

No info for an evening, or no info from an evening? lol

:hugs:

Huh? I haven't gotten any sort of info packet about IVF or anything... They gave me a rundown over the phone, but nothing in writing yet!

:wacko:

So when are you next going into hospital and what for?

:flower:

oooo how exciting!! was it just ivf you needed or is it icsi also? megg i found that looking ivf up on google came back with some very informative stuff. The pack that we got given mainly consisted of this type of info, hey maybe you could print aload of it off and make your own little pack :haha:

I'm still waiting on CD1 after my failed IUI. If AF doesn't show today, then I test one last time Monday morning to confirm a BFN. Then, I go in, get Provera to start a new cycle, start birth control pills on CD1, and the IVF cycle starts on Nov 1... whatever that means. I don't know what exactly starts on Nov 1, but I should get a written schedule sooner than later.

oooo how exciting!! was it just ivf you needed or is it icsi also? megg i found that looking ivf up on google came back with some very informative stuff. The pack that we got given mainly consisted of this type of info, hey maybe you could print aload of it off and make your own little pack :haha:

We need ICSI O:)

I'm still waiting on CD1 after my failed IUI. If AF doesn't show today, then I test one last time Monday morning to confirm a BFN. Then, I go in, get Provera to start a new cycle, start birth control pills on CD1, and the IVF cycle starts on Nov 1... whatever that means. I don't know what exactly starts on Nov 1, but I should get a written schedule sooner than later.

Oh right, wow I would definatley of thought you would have some info by now?!
Ring them up and ask if you'll be getting anything O:)

you have a great chance with icsi :flower:, megg i would also ring them and ask if you will be given anything. I think you will be starting your down reggs injection on 1st nov which you take right to the end x

We need ICSI O:)

Oh right, wow I would definatley of thought you would have some info by now?!
Ring them up and ask if you'll be getting anything O:)

you have a great chance with icsi :flower:, megg i would also ring them and ask if you will be given anything. I think you will be starting your down reggs injection on 1st nov which you take right to the end x

Thanks girls! She did say I'd be receiving a color-coded schedule of all meds, ultrasounds, bloodwork, etc. I just don't know if I get it tomorrow or on CD1. I assume I can have it whenever I like, unless it isn't ready yet... but I'd think it would be! Apparently its all very formal and they sit you down, walk you through it all in person, give you papers, etc. I guess I wasn't clear. She definitely said I'd be receiving it, she just didn't specify which day I would be receiving it. Keep in mind, I only decided to move on to IVF 6 days ago! LOL

Thanks hun :hugs:
Really just want it to work first time :flower:

Really just want it to work first time :flower:

ICSI really is fantastic! I hope it does work 1st try for you, honey! The rest of us too! I see we have # of losses in common. :cry: I'm so ready to have my baby here with me... Its been so long!

There's a poll thread. . . somewhere, and about 90% of people IVF worked first round and the longest was three!
Gives a bit of hope O:)

There's a poll thread. . . somewhere, and about 90% of people IVF worked first round and the longest was three!
Gives a bit of hope O:)

Oh god... I cried when I read that! My heart breaks every day I'm without my baby... I can get through most days without dwelling on it... but there are reminders EVERYWHERE!

I wish you all so much luck with this... I hope I can update us all with sticky BFP's in the coming months!

Hi all. Been stalking this thread for a while :flower:

I'm actually really having my procedure this month....but it just MIGHT spill into early November though.

Wishing everyone here the very best of luck and success first time around :thumbup:

Good luck buttercup, fx'd all the way x

Hi,

I'm in a bit of limbo land here I think!

I start down regging on the 19th October which is a lot earlier than most people on here but later than those on the October thread :wacko:

I don't know whether to hover around here and be one of the first to go or join the October thread and be one of the last!!

Just so glad I've got a date to start. It does seem that there are a lot of people get lucky first time so I'll have my fingers crossed for you all and hopefully you'll keep your fingers crossed that it'll be second time lucky for me!

H xx

Hi Helen. I started down regging on the 2nd of October, so you're not too far behind me. Wishing you loads of luck!!!

Stick with us! :) I'll update the 1st post shortly!

Ok, I'm in. Good luck Isi! Hope it's going okay so far.

H xx

I am not sure if I am going ahead with this cycle. But I got af today and would start DR oct 25h (not too far behind helen) if I start - still not sure.

Best wishes to everyone here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->