IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

No idea what's going on with my chart, got a feeling I will be getting a visit from AF within teh week though x

I'm not sure, maaybe! It looks fairly normal. How long is your LP normally?

It's normally 15 - 16 days but the last two have been 13 and then 12!

Thought AF was heading in for another 11/12 but seems she wasn't and I've had a slight temp rise this morning so god knows what that massive dip was about. .

My right ovary was giving me hell last night. Sure I OV'd from my left though :shrug:

I got the go ahead today. I will start DR Oct. 25th.

Woohoo!!! :hugs: I'll add it, Blue!

Not sure, maaybe! FX'd you never have to do this crap and can just get a BFP this cycle!

So... Down regging! What is it exactly? And, when should I expect to start doing it?

It is where they stop your ovarys working for a week or two (I think)!!
And they will do it around day 23 of the cycle :thumbup:

Ahh, so you've decided Blue. Good luck with this next IVF cycle. I hope all goes well. Might be good luck too, you start on my birthday! Hopefully I'll not be long behind you. :hugs:

What day of their cycle is everyone starting down regging? I was told ideally around 7 days before AF.

Im having my injection training on cd22 and being scanned before being allowed to start with the injections as my cycles vary 28-34 days. I Ov between cd17 and cd23ish, it seems to get delayed when stressed. Im worried that I will be so worried about the whole process that I never will ovulate and will never get started!!! Is that crazy or what!!???!!

Our information says CD23, although I'm in Decemeber now but gona hang around this thread! :haha:

:kiss:

It is where they stop your ovarys working for a week or two (I think)!!
And they will do it around day 23 of the cycle :thumbup:

How? I haven't even started my bleed yet. So, if I start BCP on CD1... It'll already be Nov when I get to CD23. That can't be right, can it? I'm so confused!

hmm, good question megg, dont know the answer to that one im afraid! This IVF malarchy is sooo confusing :shrug:

You start BCP on CD23, then have your bleed, then start your injections.
That's all I know O:)

You start BCP on CD23, then have your bleed, then start your injections.
That's all I know O:)

So, the BCP IS the down regging? I start my BCP on CD1 though... I'm so confused!

I read somewhere that some clinics start you on BCP for an ammount of time prior to starting you with down regging injections so that they can start ladies on the same day and set them all of in one go!

Megg, you were given choices of dates that you could start werent you? as opposed to timing it to cd21 of your cycle? I think the reason they start day 21 is so its after ov and to make sure the ovaries have finished for that cycle and dont start up again until they want them to. If you take BCP theyhave control from the start of your cycle.

There are many different protocols.

The long protocol they start DR on cd 21 (or a bit later if you ov late) to shut down your ovaries. Then they start stims on cd 1 or 3.

The long protocol can also start DR on cd 1 with bcp... then on the next cd1 you start stims.

There is also the short protocol where you just start stims on cd1.

Hope this makes some sense.

Thanks for clearing that up hun O:)
I'm deffo on the first :flower:

DR can be done with bcp, injections, or sniffing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann