• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

I'm so sorry, Nat! :( I hope you're wrong about the 2 on board, honey! :hugs: My suppositories don't come out themselves, but there is lots of fluid leakage after I use them. I think its the physical part melting away while the hormones are being absorbed.

My temp dropped so much this morning that I don't even want to put it on my chart. I started getting something more akin to AF cramps. My mother told me to stop being nervous, which spurred me sort of exploding at her and asking her how the hell she would propose I "stop being nervous"... like there's a bloody switch that I can flip! And, then she said that if I don't stop making everyone miserable that we can just call off Christmas. Cute... really. Now I'm making everyone miserable "because I yelled at her"! Well, stop trying to give me advice about things you don't f*cking understand! Then, she tries to tell me that being nervous will just make it less likely to work! I never wanted to hit someone so hard in my whole life.

Ha, Megg, I hear ya. My mom told me she doesn't want to hear about the "ivf thing" just "tell me if you get pregnant." NICE!

Natp - praying for you lovely. xo The rest of my embies didn't make it to frosties and the ones they put back weren't even that great and they still made it so far. Don't give up hun as hard as it may seem.

Megg - Ugh to your mom. I am so sorry that you had to even deal with that. Even the people closest to us (like our moms) don't have a clue what it is like to go through all of this (physically and emotionally). I hope she smartens up. xo

On our first cycle my dh kept telling me that if I felt negative it would affect the cycle and it made me so angry. This cycle whenever I felt negative he just reassured me that he understood how scared I was but that we would survive no matter what the outcome was.

Praying for everyone.

when did your very sore boobs start blue? or did that never kick in for you ?
i get sore boobs every month, always have - but never have those horifically sore ones that the bfp girls talk of
??

Well the fat lady has sung and its all over for me. AF here this morning. Im upset but not as gutted as I thought I might be.

It has made me reassess things and I realise that though I think im ready, I understand why it didnt work. I have been ignoring some other things that have been niggling at me to do and until I have sorted that I dont think my baby will join me in this world. Babies are wise and I think this one is just waiting for the right time. It knew better than me that the timing was just not right yet.

Baby dust to all you pupo ladies and any that arent quite there yet. Will be keeping an eye on you xxx

Fluffy, so sorry it didn't work out, totally understand what you're saying & good on you for being so pragmatic. Your words will ring true for many of us me thinks. xx

Many hugs to you & hope you get all the things that are bothering you sorted out real soon. x

i get sore boobs every month, always have - but never have those horifically sore ones that the bfp girls talk of
??

I get sore boobs every month too scomar (at ov and all the way to af).

This cycle this is how it went.

4dpo - sore chest
5dpo - sore chest
6dpo - very sore chest
7dpo - very sore chest
8dpo - very sore chest

9dpo - and up until now - much less sore chest (sore in the evening) (almost not even sore in the morning)

Ha, Megg, I hear ya. My mom told me she doesn't want to hear about the "ivf thing" just "tell me if you get pregnant." NICE!

Oh my gosh, that is so harsh coming from your mother. I can't believe that...:wacko:

??

Hey Scomar,
Nice to see you stick your head round the door. Don't worry about being quiet, I don't feel like Ive got much to say either, just kind of waiting around.

Congrats on being PUPO. re the boobs thing - mine have been sore since about "5 mins" after I shoved the first cyclogest pessay in! & have been constantly tender - it's a classic side effect of the pessaries tho.

Do you plan to test early? or when is your OTD?

am meant to test on the 27th - obviously if i get AF first i wont - but i dont plan to test before then - quite easy for me as we'll have crimbo then boxing day at my buddies house so although it'll be on my mind it wont be at the forefront
i'll be too busy stuffing my face full of stuffing and turkey - literally cant wait as all i can do is eat at the moment !!

thanks blue, i seem to spend my life on "boob watch" !!

i guess am waiting for something "extraordinary" to happen to me and so far NADA !!!!

I feel like my progestion suposatorys are not working too,they seem to be coming out omg sorry to much info i know sorry.....do any of you have the same issue with progestion sup?

sorry to rant I just feel rock bottom today and OH dosent really seem to get why I am upset ,this 2ww is really gonna kill me this time

Hey Nat,

Hope your feeling better now. Sorry that none made it to freeze - we've been a terrible thread for frosties - am I right thinking that none of us got any?

If you are putting the pessaries 'in the front', there will be a waxy/oily discharge - it's the carrier/base thats left over once your body absorbs the progesterone.
I started using them that way until a friend recommended the back door as much easier & much less messy. It's definitely better, although could be complicated regards when is 'safe' to poo!! TMI
...I tend to put the morning one in a bit later to allow for that!

Try not to worry about the two that were put back. The best place for your embies to develop is inside you, so there's no reason to assume they won't make it. Once they're in, it's down to lady luck, but the odds are slightly more FOR than Against. So, be good to yourself, do lots of your favourite things & the 2ww will fly.
x

Megg - Wednesday is creeping up now, hope you aren't tearing your hair out & you are feeling good.
Sorry your mum has been insensitive, sometimes those who love us just don't know what to say to help & end up putting their foot in it, when all they want to do is protect us. She's probably stressing massively on your behalf, but no-one will ever understand this craic unless they're been there. xxxx Hopefully you'll have the best gift ever on Wednesday & a hugely happy Christmas!

AFM, I'm only 3dp/2dt, so today it should have turned into a little blastie. I don't really 'feel' anything, apart from tender boobs due to the pessaries. I don't even feel like I'm on a 2ww from IVF!!
When my embie was in a dish 10 miles away, I felt ridiculously protective of it. Now that it's back in me, I haven't worried about it at all.

I was very angry with DH yesterday - he got drunk & said a few mean things - he kinda turns into his mother when he has a few drinks & she's a total witch!
...does progesterone make you extra cranky??

Virtual hugs to all. xxx

Oh yeah, I've put on about 4lb since I started DR - feels more like 2 stone!

Anyone else feeling porky?

oh my god SO porky.
Am currently watching jamie olivers xmas show and literally salivating
keep eating wedges of brie on biscuits and had sausage and mash for dinner.
it snowing outside and being xmas doesnt help !

am the same as you teapot i thought it would be a different 2WW after IVF but its exactly the same !!!

DH still not back from curry and drinks. rather dreading him giving me this injection ! bloody men

am meant to test on the 27th - obviously if i get AF first i wont - but i dont plan to test before then - quite easy for me as we'll have crimbo then boxing day at my buddies house so although it'll be on my mind it wont be at the forefront
i'll be too busy stuffing my face full of stuffing and turkey - literally cant wait as all i can do is eat at the moment !!

thanks blue, i seem to spend my life on "boob watch" !!

i guess am waiting for something "extraordinary" to happen to me and so far NADA !!!!

:rofl: I am still on "boob watch"

Okay... I cheated the system! I went straight to the hospital lab and got my results! p:

I'M PREGNANT!!! Beta = 95!!!

Pics under spoiler!
Its so much darker now that its dry. That was after less than 1 minute!!!

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5087/5278107749_c63c28d332.jpg

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5241/5278107663_e4fd807b13_z.jpg

I really didn't think it had worked! I swear! I'm so happy I could die! Let my mom be insensitive... Who cares now? LOL

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

As soon as I saw the title of the thread 4 BFP - I knew you had it!!!!!!!

And what an awesome beta number Megg - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many dpo are you today? Edit I am an idiot because it says in your siggy!

My beta was 240 at 16dpo - so very similar!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

As soon as I saw the title of the thread 4 BFP - I knew you had it!!!!!!!

And what an awesome beta number Megg - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many dpo are you today? Edit I am an idiot because it says in your siggy!

My beta was 240 at 16dpo - so very similar!!!!!!!

Yay! I love that they're similar! Yes, 13.. or 10dp3dt! I really thought it had failed! I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->