• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Yipee Carole! Lucky 7. Well done on such a lovely number.

Hope they grow big & strong over the next few days. xx

Good morning girls,

Embryologist just called & my eggies got jiggy last night - both fertilised! Yay! :yipee:

She said they'll only put one back & it's tomorrow morning, day 2.

I'm a bit fed up at that. :brat: Feel bad for the one that won't get a chance. I'd been stupidly telling myself that as there was only two, they'd put both back.

...How can I be emotionally attached to my little embies already?

Blue!! Marvellous news on your beta, I'm really pleased for you honey. xx :wohoo::wohoo:

Megg - I hear ya on sending one to the freezer. It's a weird feeling isn't it. :hugs::hugs:

Natp - thanks for your message, my left ovary appears to be hiding behind/tangled up in bowel & other guts & is sitting quite high in my abdomen!
They've only been able to see it on a pelvic scan, so it was too dangerous to try & get to it for EC - they would have pierced my womb or bowel or other stuff. Annoying.

Fluffy - lets hope our little singletons are stubborn little fighters. x

Wallie - not long now chick - thank's for your kind words.

Carole - hope you have good news today

:dust::dust::dust:

I can't believe they won't let you have both! That's crazy! I hope the other freezes, honey! And, 100% fertilization is remarkable! :) So proud of your little embies!

Blue that is great news on the beta YAY what a fab way to enter the festive season. Can't wait for you to have your first scan and see the heartbeat.

Megg sorry that your 3rd embie didn't make it but I am willing the 2 little ones inside to hang on tight and result in a BFP:hugs:

Teapot that is fantastic news on fertilization 100% success that has to be a good sign:hugs:

AFM the clinic just called to tell me that 7 of the 13 fertilized and they will be able to grade them tomorrow and then tell me if ET will take place day 3 or 5. Now hoping and praying for the little eggies to grow well in the next 24hrs.

Feeling a little sore still today so plan on taking it easy.

Take care and hoping and praying for good results for you all :hugs:

I love the sound of 7! :) Fantastic news!

I am so happy for everyone!!! Everything seems to be going so well right now.

Sending all my prayers your way. xo

Hello lovely ladys

So my egg transfer time has been changed to 2 pm tomorrow. Got another up date on my 8 embies....non have died but 2 of the 8 were slow growers at only 2 cells, one was on speed at 10 cells when it should only be 4 cells(they said that was not gd) never heard of a embie growing faster than it should , have any of you?
So there is another 5 embies that were doing fine. I am sick with nerves and praying they don't arrest on me, probably unlikely I will get any frosties but still praying for that too. Really excited to be able to take pics of my embies tomorrow. Still feeling sore and am not looking forward to being messed about down there lol :-(

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat x

Thanks, Blue!

Sorry you got put off, Nat! Growing too fast is abnormal, improper growth. They can't grow that fast in a healthy way. Hopefully the other 5 stay strong! FX'd!

Hi, just wanted to wish you all luck, getting very close for all of you now and I hope that Santa brings you what you have always wanted!

H xx

Anyone who had transfer around the same time as me feeling anything? I'm officially "symptom spotting" just to pass the time and try to figure out a list of things to ignore in the future if I get bad news, or things to look for in the future if I get good news. I want to remember every moment of this as much as I can. So, I'm recording anything I can't ignore. I don't look for symptoms. I just record what I notice whilst trying to ignore the "normal" stuff that happens. But, its a reasonably long list, and I still feel like my cycles has probably failed. I think it really took me down a notch to find out my frosty didn't get to "freezing quality"... and now I'm worried that the others weren't good enough too. I wish they hadn't told me.

Nat I hope eveything goes well today for ET:hugs:

Megg I really hope that those embies are latched in tightly for you and my Mum never had any symptoms with any of us and she has had 5 kids. No morning sickness etc her bbs were the only thing to change and that didn't happen right away. You are still in with a chance so never give up hope:hugs:

AFM I have just come off the phone with the embryologist and my 7 embies have survived the night YAY.

The gradings are

2 are grade 1 top quality 4 cells
5 are grade 2 with 2 with 3 cells and 3 with 2 cells

They have now cancelled the transfer tomorrow and will call me again tomorrow morning to say if it will be a day 4 or 5 transfer.

I am so relieved.

Sorry that I have to run but need to get ready for lunch with my sister and I haven't even showered yet as was scared to miss the call.

Will get back online this afternoon.

Take care all :hugs:

Goodluck today teapot and natp. :dust:

Congrats Carol on going to day 4 or 5.

Megg my other embies didn't make it to blast either hun. xo

Megg- im just trying not to think about it as I know my odds are so incredibly low and didnt even have any left to attempt to freeze. The only thing different for me though is a slightly upset tum! probably just nerves though!

Hello lovely ladys

I have just come out of my Embie transfer and had 2 x 8 cell embie put back in :)
They told us we also had 2 embies that had stopped growing at 2 cells. As for the other 4 embies we won't know if they will freeze them until Monday, apparently they are all growing but some have some fragmentation :)
So the 4 that are left are a 7 cell,9cell,10 cell,11 cell but all with fragmentation :-(

Omg I am already playing mind games and being paranoid ...my test date is 30th December arghhh it's gonna be a long 2 weeks :-(
Anyway I am grateful with how it all went and I am hoping my 2 embies are liking there new environment lol.
I got a pic so will try and post after xxx

Anyway hoping everyone is ok and I am gonna go and catch up on everyones post now

Sending all the bast dust in the world

Hugs
Nat x

Nat - Thats great. They are now in the best place and you can start looking after them! Here is hoping that the next 2 weeks fly by. At least this time of year there is a lot to distract you!

Goodluck today teapot and natp. :dust:

Congrats Carol on going to day 4 or 5.

Megg mine other embies didn't make it to blast either hun. xo

That actually makes me feel a lot better... as much as it saddens me that yours didn't make it either! Thank you for letting me know!!! :hugs:

Megg- im just trying not to think about it as I know my odds are so incredibly low and didnt even have any left to attempt to freeze. The only thing different for me though is a slightly upset tum! probably just nerves though!

Let's hope it means something!! :)

Hello lovely ladys

I have just come out of my Embie transfer and had 2 x 8 cell embie put back in :)
They told us we also had 2 embies that had stopped growing at 2 cells. As for the other 4 embies we won't know if they will freeze them until Monday, apparently they are all growing but some have some fragmentation :)
So the 4 that are left are a 7 cell,9cell,10 cell,11 cell but all with fragmentation :-(

Omg I am already playing mind games and being paranoid ...my test date is 30th December arghhh it's gonna be a long 2 weeks :-(
Anyway I am grateful with how it all went and I am hoping my 2 embies are liking there new environment lol.
I got a pic so will try and post after xxx

Anyway hoping everyone is ok and I am gonna go and catch up on everyones post now

Sending all the bast dust in the world

Hugs
Nat x

Congrats on being PUPO!

Anyone who had transfer around the same time as me feeling anything? I'm officially "symptom spotting" just to pass the time and try to figure out a list of things to ignore in the future if I get bad news, or things to look for in the future if I get good news. I want to remember every moment of this as much as I can. So, I'm recording anything I can't ignore. I don't look for symptoms. I just record what I notice whilst trying to ignore the "normal" stuff that happens. But, its a reasonably long list, and I still feel like my cycles has probably failed. I think it really took me down a notch to find out my frosty didn't get to "freezing quality"... and now I'm worried that the others weren't good enough too. I wish they hadn't told me.

Sorry to butt in, but I've been lurking. Just wanted to let you know that my remaining embryos didn't make it but I got my BFP. I felt exactly the same as you, but remember the two you had put back are in their "natural habitat". Good Luck xx

Good luck on ET when they call you for it, Carole!

Sorry to butt in, but I've been lurking. Just wanted to let you know that my remaining embryos didn't make it but I got my BFP. I felt exactly the same as you, but remember the two you had put back are in their "natural habitat". Good Luck xx

Forgot to say, didn't have any symptoms either xxx

Megg - are you holding out to OTD?

This is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just been told to take a HPT on monday and they recommend using a clear blue but not digital. I dont even want to buy one unless AF hasnt turned up by sunday pm as I dont want to tempt fate.

I was doing ok and felt calm until today as my hopes arent that high being that I feel nature has let me down gently by first not responding well to stimms and having only 4 likely follies, then only getting 3 eggs, then only one fertilising, then the remaining one not looking a promising quality.

I have still been temping to see what effect IVF has and also to give me warning of AF. Today it went up and now it has stupidly got my hopes up and I feel foolish as the higher my expectations the harder I will fall when AF shows up. I can manage a soft bump so to speak but think im now making it worse for myself!!!!!! I just need to stop thinking. Full stop. Can you take a pill to make you do that?!?!?

Thanks, Roobie! So sorry about the loss of James! :hugs:

Fluffy - I know! Its killing me! You keep saying how I feel! I'm holding out, yes... Wednesday for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->