• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Fluffy - I know! Its killing me! You keep saying how I feel! I'm holding out, yes... Wednesday for me!

Me too, not testing unles AF not here by OTD. Would rather see AF than BFN!!

I think I'd rather see AF than a BFN too... but I don't have a choice. I have betas. They'll call and tell me. And, I'm terrified of falling apart! :cry:

Hi girls,

TEAPOT IS PUPO!

I had one little 2 day/4 cell embie put back this morning. Embryologist said it was top grade. It was absolutely out of the question to have both put in.

The 2nd one was a slower 3 cell. She said she'd keep culturing it for the afternoon to see if it made 4 cells & if it did, freeze it. Well the poor thing didn't make it :( So that's me without a back-up plan aswell...

Feels a bit surreal now, like the last 6 weeks haven't happened. Feel VERY protective of this little being inside me already! This is a strange process!!

Hope you are all well. I'l read back & have a catch up now. x

Hi girls,

TEAPOT IS PUPO!

I had one little 2 day/4 cell embie put back this morning. Embryologist said it was top grade. It was absolutely out of the question to have both put in.

The 2nd one was a slower 3 cell. She said she'd keep culturing it for the afternoon to see if it made 4 cells & if it did, freeze it. Well the poor thing didn't make it :( So that's me without a back-up plan aswell...

Feels a bit surreal now, like the last 6 weeks haven't happened. Feel VERY protective of this little being inside me already! This is a strange process!!

Hope you are all well. I'l read back & have a catch up now. x

Hello teapot

Big congrats on being pupo :) so happy Hun xx
I am kinda not holding out for any of mine to be frosties :-(
Which is very :-( as I am not in a financial position to try anytime soon...... Hopefully I won't need to worry about that :)

And neither will you Hun :)

How are you feeling now?
Hugs
Nat x

YAY teapot that is fantastic news, I am hoping and praying that they hold on tight and give you a BFP :hugs:

Nat never give up hope this whole TTC journey is so unpredictable that you can never assume anything. Your embies might be ok to freeze but then again as you say you might not need to count on them as the transfer may work perfectly. Stay strong and keep believing that good things will happen for you.:hugs:

Megg hope you are doing ok, it must be really tough now as you are nearing the end of your TWW. I have everything crossed for you and want to hear great news from you next week:hugs:

AFM I am anxiously waiting for the call from the embryologist today, they say that they will call you by 12noon but if you don't hear then not to call them until 2pm. How crazy is that I am desperate to know if they all made it through the night again and if so what grade etc and when ET will take place. It is now 1.30 and I have tried to call them as couldn't wait any longer and the line is busy so I am guessing they are calling people now. Arrgh I hate this part. I will update you as soon as I hear.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Just had the call and 1 embie has not survived as it stopped developing but the other 6 are doing really well. I have 1 8 cells which they said that they cannot grade as it is starting to compact which is a really good sign.

So I am now booked in for ET on Monday at 2.30pm so we are going for blastocyst stage. I am so relieved and can't wait for them to be placed back in me.

Yay carole! You will join us pupo princesses on monday! Will be thinking of you x

Great news, Carole! Woohoo!!!! :hugs: Good luck!!!

I'm holding up... last night was hard for some reason. But I've gotten a few pep talks... given myself a pep talk... and I"m okay today! I wish it was the 22nd already!

Hey Megg the 22nd will be with you before you know it, not long now and I am willing for you to get that BFP:hugs:

Well the fat lady has sung and its all over for me. AF here this morning. Im upset but not as gutted as I thought I might be.

It has made me reassess things and I realise that though I think im ready, I understand why it didnt work. I have been ignoring some other things that have been niggling at me to do and until I have sorted that I dont think my baby will join me in this world. Babies are wise and I think this one is just waiting for the right time. It knew better than me that the timing was just not right yet.

Baby dust to all you pupo ladies and any that arent quite there yet. Will be keeping an eye on you xxx

Oh fluffy I am so so sorry hun. xo Sending tons of :hugs:

Well the fat lady has sung and its all over for me. AF here this morning. Im upset but not as gutted as I thought I might be.

It has made me reassess things and I realise that though I think im ready, I understand why it didnt work. I have been ignoring some other things that have been niggling at me to do and until I have sorted that I dont think my baby will join me in this world. Babies are wise and I think this one is just waiting for the right time. It knew better than me that the timing was just not right yet.

Baby dust to all you pupo ladies and any that arent quite there yet. Will be keeping an eye on you xxx

I'm sorry AF got you Fluffy but I understand your thinking. I think that's why it's not happened for me too. :hugs:

Oh, no! I hate that for you, Fluffy! I'm so sorry, sweetie! You're taking a very strong, philosophical approach though! I respect that! Just make sure to lean on us if you need support! :hugs:

Okay so i thought i would write with an update – i guess what will be will be and i cant really jinx things by telling you all about it.
I have 2 blasties on board – am not entirely sure how great they are ! i am sort of in denial about it all and wasn’t that keen to know.

The thing is ladies i feel TOTALLY normal. I had the blasties put back on Saturday around 11am and have been looking out for any signs of anything at all. Nothing out of the ordinarily at all. I just don’t feel like it’s worked, and i tend to rely on my gut.

I dunno – Blue did you feel any different at all 2 days post transfer ?

I thought i might feel a little different just knowing they were there – but no nothing !

Had a fairly normal weekend, no bed rest for me – chilled out he day of transfer then went for dinner and then huge pub lunch the next day – no drinking of course.

This is so bloody hard !!

Sorry to be so quiet – i feel al bit selfish – but i just felt that i needed a bit of time to get my head around it all

I of course was thinking of you all, especially you ladies that didn’t get the BFP you wanted this cycle. I can only hope and pray it happens for you next time
xxx

Scomar I went silent for a while too - this journey is very very hard.

You had a day 5 transfer right so 2dp5dt=7dpo. On 7dpo the only things I had were a sore chest (probably due to hcg shot and progesterone) and I felt like crying thinking it wasn't going to work - that is it.

I will be praying for you hun. xo

Feeling very upset sat at work,got a call this morning saying that my 4 remaining Embies stopped growing yesterday :-( so so gutted but I should of known better the clinic i am under is very strict on freezing embies ;-( so no frosties to fall back on..... I am gutted as I feel that was always gonna be a bit of hope if these iccle embies didnt stick. I cant see me being in a financial situation to ever afford treatment again :-(
I feel like the pressure has just landed on me all over again for these iccle embies to stick. I am sat here at my work computer just wanting to go home and cry.I always have a gut feeling what generally will happen and i just know that these 2 iccle embies are not gonna stay :-( trying to stay posative but its so hard
I feel like my progestion suposatorys are not working too,they seem to be coming out omg sorry to much info i know sorry.....do any of you have the same issue with progestion sup?

sorry to rant I just feel rock bottom today and OH dosent really seem to get why I am upset ,this 2ww is really gonna kill me this time

hope your all as well as you can be

sending baby dust your way xxxx

hey hon, you just have to keep chin up as it may happen !
my RE said you can do the supposotaries rectally at night and vaginally in the morning if you are worrying about haing a poo shorty after using !! LOL !x
ps i am using cylogest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->