IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Megg, sorry to hear you're havinga crap time :hugs:

Are you still taking your temps? I know that you said you werent going to anymore but if you have the info it migt shed some light on where you are i.e. post O or not.

Have you considered accupuncture or anything like that too? Im not sure how useful it would be in an immediate sense to bring on AF but I know that it has really helped regulate my cycles. Can the FS do a blood test to look at you progesterone levels to see it you are post or pre O?

sending you lots of hugs. I know its crap when your body doesnt play ball :hugs:

I'm seriously considering trying to book acupuncture at this point! I don't know how soon I could get in, as I've not ever been!

FS refuses to admit that its possible I didn't ovulate until a few days ago. Says it had to happen back on or about Sept 13. Yeah effin' right. :nope:

I am still temping.... Attaching my chart pic to this post. I had to guess on O day, because I missed 2 temps between low and high. I should be 9-11dpo. Chart shows CH's making me 10dpo. :shrug:

Attachments

• chart 1012.jpg
    chart 1012.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4
I think your chart is pretty clear that you only O'd recently. God I hate it when FS think they know our body better than we know our own!
Do the meds you were taking to start AF have an effect on temp at all to skew your chart?

I think your chart is pretty clear that you only O'd recently. God I hate it when FS think they know our body better than we know our own!
Do the meds you were taking to start AF have an effect on temp at all to skew your chart?

Yes and no. The first temp spike was the morning of CD33. I didn't take my first pill until that evening. So, it couldn't have effected that temp. From past experience, I know that it doesn't start effecting my temps until the morning after my 2nd or 3rd dose... So, the first temps that could possibly have been effected by it were CD35 or CD36. Plus, I had the spotting and cramping a few days before the spike, and I almost always spot at O. I didn't spot at all earlier in the cycle when they said I "had to" have ovulated. Hence, I think they're full of shite, honestly! How can they say that I definitely ovulated back on CD12 with no temp spike, no spotting, and no blood test to prove it to me? The chart is pretty clear! But, its making its way back down now. Hoping to start spotting tonight and see her in her glory tomorrow... but that's just a far fetched hope at this point!

Hiya Ladies :flower:

Trying to stay away from BnB TTC threads for a while, until IVF anyway! :dance:
Just a quick question! We had blood tests done yesterday morning and when the results come back we will get our appointment through :happydance: How long should bloods take to come back, and how long will it then be until our 'signing on' appointment?

:kiss:

Wanted to try and inject so PMA into this thread but I know how difficult it is so :hugs: to everyone.

I'm sure witch will arrive when she's ready..... keep you chin up x x

I don't have time to wait until she's ready though! :(

Maaybe - was it the screening blood tests for HIV etc? Mine took 2 weeks but I had to do some chasing to get the paper work moving and sent over to fertility clinic.

Off to try and get a bit of BD'ing out of my OH, Megg have you tried that - I take it you have tried that ;@)

Maaybe - was it the screening blood tests for HIV etc? Mine took 2 weeks but I had to do some chasing to get the paper work moving and sent over to fertility clinic.

Yeah it was them bloods O:)

Oh wow two weeks until you got your appointment, I think that's pretty good lol
I'm just hoping to get the appointment within 3 weeks so we can make a go off my December cycle O:)

:flower:

Off to try and get a bit of BD'ing out of my OH, Megg have you tried that - I take it you have tried that ;@)

No, I was in too foul a mood last night... but that's part of the plan tonight. However, it never seems to draw her out for me. So, I don't know why it would this time! I'll give it a shot though!

Hey love that this is in a new section - does anyone know why our signatures are missing?

Oooh!

Is it just this thread or the whole section?! :wacko:

I'd say its the whole section. Maybe its to eliminate any negative feelings from seeing pregnancy tickers? They do it in the miscarriage and loss section!

Yeah I knew about it in the miscarriage and loss but not here. . . :(

Honestly, it could just be a box that someone forgot to check or accidentally checked and shouldn't have! :shrug:

Temp drop, cramps, spotting! :yipee: Already called the clinic and left a message for her. I think this is close enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->