IVF/ICSI/FET Cycle Starting November... Anyone else? - 4 BFN, 6 BFP, 1 angel!

Yes... If the damn clinic ever calls back! LOL

I'm a bit worried I haven't seen it progress more.. Just a bit every time or every other time I go to the loo. But hoping its close enough anyway!

Its official! I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

Woohoo Megg, v excited for you. Hope she's in full force very soon (what a strange thing to say!)
x

Erm side effects ..... What the f**k are they!

Think grumpiness might be kicking in! Hee hee, i'm finding it amusing, not sure bout anyone else!

Bit better today, but then boss been off all day so there might be a link!!!!!!

Had acupuncture today - ouch :mad:( nurse says it was cos I'm pre menstrual, that might also be a reason for the grumpiness.

Well tonight I've been stood up with by my friend and my husband is out on a leaving do, so just me and my injections tonight.

Is everyone ok?

How long have you been having accupuncture for? I have been having it since may and its has helped make my cycles more regular. Im going to go back to having it weekly through the IVF process so I hope it helps!

I only started when I was starting IVF so this was my 3rd (or 4th) go. I'm having it weekly during down reg then not too sure, I'm letting my acupuncturist guide me but I'm not really getting it, just the big fat bill at the end of the half hour! I can't feel anything happening, I thought it would be like a relaxing massage, mood lighting, soft music etc etc, but no, nothing like that!

Goodness when I think how many times I have been I dread to think ho much it has cost! I had fairly irregular cycles which I realised was due to delayed ovuation because of stress. Accupuncture each month just before ovulation had really made a difference and now my cycles are 28-34 days rather than up to 65!!!

I also had really light periods and she has worked on that an increasingmy blood flow around the body. That has definitely made a difference too. Mine is for an hour and costs £35. I went once a week for the first month and then just went in the run up to ovulation.

Fingers crossed it helps us during IVF xx

Thanks, mines £35 a session and each session is about 30 mins or so. She says I'll need about 8 or 9 so in the whole grand scheme of things whats £300 if it works 1st time!!!!

Hi all

Starting an IVF cycle in November. This is our second attempt -- first one was cancelled as I was a "poor responder" to the meds.

Anyone else 40+ and doing IVF?

I've just watched people on youtube doing their own injections!!
I was fine about it unitl I watched :sick:

How am I gona do that!! And I don't trust my OH to :haha:

:kiss:

Hi all

Starting an IVF cycle in November. This is our second attempt -- first one was cancelled as I was a "poor responder" to the meds.

Anyone else 40+ and doing IVF?

Ooh! Welcome! I recognize you! :) Do you know when you start down regging or anything you want listed on the first post?

I've just watched people on youtube doing their own injections!!
I was fine about it unitl I watched :sick:

How am I gona do that!! And I don't trust my OH to :haha:

Ha! Really? I have a video of my hubby giving me my trigger shot for IUI! Its actually really amusing! If anyone's curious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF5MZ5i1Rp8

Oh! :dohh: Update! I had bloods this morning (infectious disease screening and CD3 stuff... on CD1 or CD2... I dunno.. whatever :shrug:). I started on BCP's today as well! I have a "fluid ultrasound" on Monday @ 9:30am to "map my uterus and tubes" for future egg collection... Kevin will do his infectious disease screen then as well and I'll get my calendar and have someone go over it with me so I know what's happening and when!

I got the call from my pharmacy saying that my meds order was called in. Its just over $3000 but I'll only have to pay out $211 as a co-pay on my insurance! No complaints! I'll get them tomorrow in the mail! I'll post a pic so people know what they're in for! LOL

Wow....you're moving right along, Megg! So happy for you!!!!

Last night was my 13th day of DR and it was a bit of a debacle. I think I had gotten a bit too confident. Gosh, I can't wait for these needles to be a thing of the past :dohh:

Nooo, that needle is tooo big!!!
I'm not even scared of needles but I am pooping my pants and mine are at least 2 months away lol

Your very 'Oh, was that it' about it all, I hope that's what I end up like lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"