• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee well done doodar!!! Congratulations Hun XXXXXXXX

Thanks girls, I am so happy at this moment in time I could burst. I still can't believe it. I tested again this morning and the line was still there lol. Just waiting for the clinic to phone me back with a date for my scan. I'm so excited. I want to shout it from the rooftops. It's so surreal. It doesn't feel like it's happening to me.

How is everyone keeping? Just want to say you guys have been my rock through all of this. :flower:

aww that's lovely.

I'm ok, adjusting to m/s now and hoping it will ease soon. Got another scan tomorrow to see how the internal bleed is doing so hoping that's improved and I'll see two heartbeats again!

Hope all you ladies are well xxx

Ooh mummy good luck for your scan hunny. It's so exciting. MS hmmm yeah not looking forward to that bit, but can't complain lol.

Here's some piccies for you all to see. My two blasto's

yeh can't complain, I hope it means they're growing well :)

Wow lovely embies!! I wish I had a photo of ours :)

Fab preggo tests!! It's surreal isn't it! Congrats again hun xx

I have just started bleeding red blood again. I know they said to expect it but a week down the line I thought it was ok. Got scan tomorrow. I am worried :nope:

Dodar, this is fantastic new :happydance: you really have overcome the odds to get that well deserved BFP! Such a great success story, good luck with your scan :flower:

Mummy, you poor thing its so scary. I am sending you all the luck in the world for tomorrows scan :hugs: Remember that they said to expect it and that it doesnt mean the worst. If it was a big bleed then it is likely going to take a while to resolve. Hang in there :flower:

Oh no not again Mummy. I do hope everything is ok. Keep us posted hun. :hugs:

Thanks Gracy. It's amazing. I love this feeling. I know it's early days but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Have my scan 2 weeks today and I can't wait.

Thanks girls.

Scan showed bleed has halved in size. It was 30mm last week and now 14mm. They said last week my chance of miscarriage was 50% I nearly fell off the floor when they told me that today! Now my chances are better 1 in 20. Two fetus measuring both the same, two heart beats. sacs look good and so far all is OK. got to go back in 2.5 weeks. So I am relieved for now. i know these next few weeks are critical so fingers crossed.

Happy Bday to my DH too :)

Yay!!! :yipee::yipee: I'm so happy for you. Take it easy hunny. Lots of rest. :flower: and happy birthday to hubby :cake: what a lovely birthday present, bet he is made up.

Phew! That's a relief, Mummy! So glad everything's good. And happy birthday to your DH :cake:

So glad everything is ok babes xxx

its quiet in here! how is everyone?

I freaked myself out yesterday as I felt my cervix (I know I shouldn't have) but it was soft and open so that scared me so much! Don't know if I should call clinic cos they'll prob tell me off. They never check it so why did i?

got midwife on friday (I think I meet her then) so maybe I should wait until then...

I'm here but unfortunately with sad news. I miscarried on Thurs at 6 weeks and 1 day. I'm totally devastated and really struggling at the moment. We had our review and can't start FET until the new year. I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself until then. :cry:.

How are things with you hun? when is your next scan?

:cry: omg doodar :cry: i am gutted for you. What a shock. I don't know what to say :hugs:did you find out through a scan or bleeding/pain?

I have another scan on friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"