• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

I've updated my ticker! thought sod it I was so scared of jinxing it before but it didn't stop me from bleeding so I think sod it embrace it :)

Congrats Mummy, (been stalking the thread) wonderful news! ..:baby::baby:!!
All the best to you for a happy & healthy PG & beyond!

Congratulations Mummy! I actually remember asking you how you felt about twins :)

I am so happy it's twins but know there's more risk which is scary. Just hoping desperately that all will be ok.

You shall be fine don't worry, put your feet up :mad:)

I am having ET today, we have gone for 5 day transfer, waiting till 10am to call me to let me know how they are getting on. Does ET hurt? Does anyone know how long it takes? xx

Hiya, that's great you got to blast. Et doesn't hurt at all they say it's like a smear but I thought it was nothing like that. I barely felt a thing. It takes no time to put it in then off you go and are pupo :)

Lovin the ticker mummy. I was the same, I was scared to put up a ticker just in case and I still can't bring myself to do one lol funny isn't it.

Yomo ET is fine hunny don't worry. Like mummy said nothing to it didn't feel a thing. Good LUck hun ooh another pupo :happydance:

Hiya, that's great you got to blast. Et doesn't hurt at all they say it's like a smear but I thought it was nothing like that. I barely felt a thing. It takes no time to put it in then off you go and are pupo :)

Thanks Hun, Has it sunk in yet that you are having twins?? Yipppeee

Got a call from the clinic, I have 1 great one a grade 4 and another for deffo freeze, the other 3 are lagging a little but they are going to see how they progress tomorrow maybe they shall make it to freeze. I am so happy that I have 2 chances xxx

Hi Ladies,

Mummy I think I'm gonna test on Mon, although I have the tests in the cupboard shouting my name and willing me to use them. I'm trying my hardest to resist.

Yomo Yay!! :thumbup:

Great news yomo!

Oo doodar not long! So excited for u well done in holding out xxx

Got my fingers crossed for you doodar.

I am now PUPO!!!! Xxx

hi everyone.
Yomo - big congrats on being pupo :thumbup: and one in the freezer as well?

Dodar - hang in there! Its so hard not to test early, I lasted until 3 days before my otd, so you are doing well. Any symptoms?

Mummy - TWINS!!!! woohoo, thats great news. I can imagine how you must have felt with that bleeding but such a relief that it is ok. Are you having follow-up scans for the bleed? :flower:

I am 10 weeks today and still stressing like a madman, but had scan yesterday and all was there measuring spot on with a heart rate of 170 bpm :happydance:

I've got another scan on thurs to follow up so fingers crossed.

Doodar good luck tomo!!!

Yomo congrats on being pupo hun.

AFM I have some quite scary cramping going on today. Some are even taking my breath away and I have to stop for a minute. It's really hard to remain positive. Constantly analising everything. Not sure if I'm gonna test tomorrow now. I'm too scared. Think I might wait till Wed.

Cramping could be a good sign doodar, I totally understand your nerves about testing though. All those BFNs leave scars Good luck xxxx

Doodar, I hope all is ok! When I was first pg with my dd, I had significant cramping so it could be a good sign.

I too had cramping before testing. I think it's a good sign. I didn't have it the first time and got a bfn. Good luck I say :test:

great news gracy re your scan :)

I only gone and got me a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
tested with a frer and a clearblue digital both said POSITIVE!!!! I'm in shock. Can't believe it. I was shaking from head to toe. :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"