IVF/ICSI/FET in September!!!

Doodar - that's fantastic - did the other 4 make it to being frozen? When is your OTD?

Yomo - great results, fx for the fertilisation report.

Morning girls,

Yomo well done hunny. 8 eggs is great. When will the clinic phone? It's such a nerve wracking time.

Leilani, yeah the other four were ok for freezing and they were leaving one in culture to see if it caught up and was suitable for freezing. So at least I know I have 4 in the freezer. Kind of puts your mind at ease a bit.

Love to the rest of you lovely ladies. You have been my rock through all of this :hugs::hugs:.

Hello ladies, Had a call from the clinic, 1 didn't make it to the stage of injection so that left me with 7! Out of the 7 5 have made it through the fertilisation.

Congrats on being PUPO Doodar xx

congratulations yomo :) and best of luck to you doodar xo

Mummy how long 'till your scan?

I've got 8 days. Managed to bring it forward slightly. It's my DH's bday on that day so I hope it's good news!

Freaked last night as my boobs stopped hurting and i got some major cramps. This mornign a little crampy but not too bad.

Kat nice to hear from you hun, how you keeping? :hugs:

Mummy can't believe your scan is in 8 days time it has come round so quick. What lovely birthday present that will be.:hugs:

AFM Ok I am starting to worry a little and the negativity is back. I'm worrying because I don't feel any different. I'm not sure how I was expecting to feel but I wasn't expecting to feel normal and I feel decidedly normal. I'm worrying that feeling normal is not normal if that makes any sense at all. I have no cramping, nothing. :wacko:

I'm good doodar... DH and I saw the FS today and I will go for a FET with one of my snowbabies the cycle after this one has finished (November). And no meds either!!! Only progesterone after the put the blastie back in. I'm looking forward to the mental break after the stimming cycle phew that was full on!

xoxox I really hope you guys get some awesome results from all this xoxo

Kat I'm so glad your thinking positive again and thinking of the next stage. You will get your little bundle hun. keep positive hun :hugs:.

How are the rest of you lovely ladies. It's so quiet on here lately.

Nothing to report here, just whiling away the days. God they are long days though.

Hi Kat, glad you can do a FET quite quickly that's good you can move forward.

Yomo - how you doing?

Doodar - tell me about it the days go slowly. Hope you're feelin ok, dont' worry about the lack of symptoms, it doesn't mean a thing, your embies are so tiny they can't do much symptoms damage yet :)

AFM - I poas again lol still got a nice line. Then I felt dodgey when I got up and starting gagging, I did some deep breathing and managed to let it pass but I was soooo happy I gagged lol! Mental us girlies aren't we! I had a nice bacon sarnie for brekkie to fill me up. I'm soooooooo tired, yesterday was bad i went to bed early been getting 10 hours a night but it's not enough. I hope these are all good signs. 1 week until my scan!! Fingers crossed we get there and all will be OK x

Aw mummy you will get there I just know it. Tiredness is a great sign. It's all a waiting game isn't it surely doesn't do our stress levels any good does it. :hugs:

Hi Kat, glad you can do a FET quite quickly that's good you can move forward.

Yomo - how you doing?

Doodar - tell me about it the days go slowly. Hope you're feelin ok, dont' worry about the lack of symptoms, it doesn't mean a thing, your embies are so tiny they can't do much symptoms damage yet :)

AFM - I poas again lol still got a nice line. Then I felt dodgey when I got up and starting gagging, I did some deep breathing and managed to let it pass but I was soooo happy I gagged lol! Mental us girlies aren't we! I had a nice bacon sarnie for brekkie to fill me up. I'm soooooooo tired, yesterday was bad i went to bed early been getting 10 hours a night but it's not enough. I hope these are all good signs. 1 week until my scan!! Fingers crossed we get there and all will be OK x

Mummy, I was knackered all the way through the first trimester :haha: Its a really good sign and totally normal. I also had nausea all the way through the first as well although i was never sick i felt sick everyday about 4pm!!!! Good luck for the scan! :hugs:

Just went to the loo and found bright red blood and lots of it :cry: :cry:

I knew those cramps were bad. Phoned clinic and they said could be placenta or something but try not to worry and see them tomorrow at 10am.

Can't believe it, I pray it's a miracle and I'll keep this baby but it's not looking good.

I'm a wreck :(

Oh No! Mummy. I hope the bleeding has stopped by now. I have read that some women do have bleeding early on. Hope little bean is hanging on in there. Keep us posted hun and Good Luck for today :hugs:

My heart is breaking for you Mummy :( I hope it is nothing serious and just a false alarm xox

Thanks girls. update from me, just got back from the clinic all is fine - phew.

Scan showed a fairly big bleed but it's not interferring with the....babies! There's 2! both have heartbeats early days but fingers crossed.

The bleed is big but I have stopped bleeding, it could be the placenta forming they're not sure.

Just praying all will stay the same x

Mummy that's brilliant news I'm so happy for you bet its a big relief, been thinking of you all morning. Glad everything is ok. Take it easy hun :hugs:

2!!!! Congrats Hun. So glad everything is well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->