IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

What the hell has happened to the site?? It's looks different??

It's changed!

Zowie that's a positive! Some people don't get darker lines for up to a week later have some faith and go get a digi!

Doodar I wanted to say something to you but I've totally forgotten. Sorry!

Chris any news from you?

Tinx I would test sooner then that. I don't think there is any reason to not test at 12dpo or further on. It should be accurate.

Arm thy drained 2 liters from my stomach and I am feeling much better. Still rough but on the mend. I should be home tonight then able to update and post properly. I hate posting on my phone.

It's changed!

Zowie that's a positive! Some people don't get darker lines for up to a week later have some faith and go get a digi!

Doodar I wanted to say something to you but I've totally forgotten. Sorry!

Chris any news from you?

Tinx I would test sooner then that. I don't think there is any reason to not test at 12dpo or further on. It should be accurate.

Arm thy drained 2 liters from my stomach and I am feeling much better. Still rough but on the mend. I should be home tonight then able to update and post properly. I hate posting on my phone.

Kelly, so glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs:

2 litres-wow that's alot of fluid, no wonder you feel a bit rough. Wishing you a super speedy recovery xxx

Kelly, so pleased you are starting to feel better :) 2 litres is a lot of fluid to drain off. Fab news that you get to go home tonight :)

I keep checking for the witch but apparently she doesn't come whilst you are on the progesterone so i'll just have to wait until otd then.

wow, people are hating on the new look. Ok it was a bit of a shock, but does it matter what it looks like? As long as the people I talk to are still around what's the big deal?

OMG i am not liking the change to this site! the phrase if its not broken dont fix it comes to mind...?

Kelly- Glad ur feeling better an wow that was a lot of fluid! x

Well day 7 of stimms done so waiting for hubby to bring my meal in an im lying on couch watching easties cos im shattered today xxx

AQ, that wasn't aimed at you! We posted at the same time, and it looks like im having at dig at you!

My only complaints so far, it's really slow to load and the text is squished :haha:

Zowiey- lol. Dont worry! im not a fan of change to be honest and its annoying me how slow it is and the way the text appears so deffo not a fan :-( cant anything stay the same in this life? xxx

Hmm looks exactly the same to me. Sort of lilac. Though it is running real slow.

Kelly 2 litres wow that is a lot. Hope you feel better now.

T really? I thought you could get AF while taking p which is why people stop taking it even though it was just implantation not actually AF. Don't give up hope yet. Keep the faith and the PMA! :dust:

I just want yo say thankyou to you all for your support :hugs:

I don't want to be the annoying person who clearly has a positive but is being dramatic. I suppose I thought that getting 2 lines was a cut and dry thing. I wasn't really to aware that faint lines happened, and so I'm finding it difficult to fully accept it, and the fact I'm terrified its going to be taken away doesn't help.

But anyway, you ladies are all amazing, I may not know your real names, but you all have helped me more than I can say! :hugs:
xxxx

Hope I was just about to say the same. It looked the same to me lol but I've just logged back in and its changed :haha: running very slow though.

Lou good luck for tomorrow hun. Dont worry the cetrotide will stop you ovulating! :thumbup:

AQ and hope good luck for friday, cant wait to hear how those follies are growing :happydance:

Kelly bet its a big relief having all that fluid drained! hope they let you home tonight. Rest up!

Rosa you crack me up! I have a very funny vision of you playing the piano now :haha:

Tinks my clinic usually say you can test 9dpt on a 5dt, it's usually around 16 days after egg collection. :thumbup:

Zowiey Sending you huge hugs I know how this rollercoaster of a journey can effect you! I really really hope your line gets darker tomorrow, for your sanitys sake :hugs:

Trask hunny I'm still praying for you too, your not out yet :thumbup:

AFM I've tested again this afternoon and still have a dark line, Phew! I've just ordered another 6 frer and two more digi's :haha: told you I'm a serial tester :haha:

I don't want to be the annoying person who clearly has a positive but is being dramatic. I suppose I thought that getting 2 lines was a cut and dry thing. I wasn't really to aware that faint lines happened, and so I'm finding it difficult to fully accept it, and the fact I'm terrified its going to be taken away doesn't help.

But anyway, you ladies are all amazing, I may not know your real names, but you all have helped me more than I can say! :hugs:
xxxx

Aww, Zowiey, what a lovely thing to say. You have been just as supportive to all of us :hugs:

I honestly am so pleased for you :hugs:
Trask hunny I'm still praying for you too, your not out yet :thumbup:

AFM I've tested again this afternoon and still have a dark line, Phew! I've just ordered another 6 frer and two more digi's :haha: told you I'm a serial tester :haha:

:rofl: That's loads of pg tests. We want to know the results you know :haha:

Zowiey- lol. Dont worry! im not a fan of change to be honest and its annoying me how slow it is and the way the text appears so deffo not a fan :-( cant anything stay the same in this life? xxx

I had to leave earlier. The slow speed was driving me insane!!!!!

Holy crap! I take a nap and wake up to this huge change?! :saywhat: Change is hard for me...hence the mini-meltdown when I found out my transfer would in fact be Monday and not Wednesday! :rofl:

Lesson went fine. I woke up in time to get out of my pjs and run a brush through my hair. :haha:

Hope, unfortunately, my stimming drugs took a while to go in as well. They are just not as fast as DR meds. Make sure dh is putting the needle in in a quick, straight motion, but as far as pushing the meds out faster, he may be doing it as fast as he can. The progesterone is slow, too. But at least it doesn't sting.

T, the drive through starbucks is heavenly. However, it does take longer than actually getting out of the car and going in. Not as fast as McDs or other fast food restaurants. Good for you for talking your doc into an earlier test date! :thumbup:

Z, yay for dark lines!!! :bfp: You sound like a true American! :haha: Taco bell is also heavenly. I only eat there a few times a year, and only when we're on road trips. We call it taco hell. :rofl: Soooo good.

Kelly, glad to hear you're being drained! Poor thing. I'm glad to know things are getting better. When's your scan? Will it be a 6 week scan?

xxxx

We love you too Z! :kiss:

Rosa you crack me up! I have a very funny vision of you playing the piano now :haha:

Glad I could make you laugh. :thumbup: I managed to be professional this evening, thank goodness! Yay for darker lines! :bfp:

My original scan at the clinic is oct 31 at 7 weeks 3 days but they're giving me an u/s on Thursday when I go in for my follow up apt but not sure if they'll do
An internal or just check the fluid in my abdomen.

Kelly, what grade were your embies when you put them in? do you know? day 3 right?

They didn't give me a grade I guess my clinic doesn't do that but they said one was absolutely perfect and the other was so very nearly perfect so I would guess grade A embies.

God I wanna know how many are in me! I hope they can tell me thursday!

Oh and I'M HOME!!!!!!!!

Ugh now i see the new stuff. How strange, the it's we read are the same but the wider page has all gone funny and the buttons have changed. Sure we'll stop noticing it by the end of the week!

Got to be quick as I'm actually dragging my butt to the office today. Still getting hot flushes in the night but dint feel quite so tired this morning.

Last nights jab went great, no fear or anxiety, DH squeezed the stuff in more quickly last time but not as quick as I wanted him to, I said to count to five and we ended up counting to ten, he said he didn't want to squeeze any quicker. Rosa you might be right about it can only go so fast, though I did see someone on YouTube do it in one :eek: it was better it being over and done with more quickly but I did then get an aftershock with a weird feeling at something was still pushing on my tummy -can't win :lol:

Lou good luck for today

Z you rock :thumbup:

:wave: to all my other fall buddies - I'm honoured to be on this journey with you all :flower: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->