IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Lou- Good luck for wed's EC x

ST- LOTS of luck and babydust for tomorrows testing! aaah hope i get to read your good news when i return from the hospital! x

Hope- Glad that things are progressing nicely and strange how different people get different things in clinics as my clinic insists on 1 embie if under 35 yet my friend who is 28 had 2 blasts transferred... very odd. Should be one rule for all if u ask me x

Princess- Yay for the form and appt making! x

Hi to trask, tinks, chris and all the gang! my head is gone! lol x

Thanks for all support and pma girls. I dont know how id cope without it x

Well i have packed my dressing gown and slipper and iv had a nice soak in the bath so im all fresh for when they start poking about. lol.
I am a bag of nerves! not about the procedure so much but about what is said after it... just sooo prayer they get at least 1 decent egg to give us a little chance.
I am going to stay with my dad tonight as dh at work till 7am and then we are getting to the hospital at 8.30 and then EC at 9.30am. Eeeeek!!
Il update as soon as im able. Thanks again xxxx

good luck, AQ!! Sending you lots of good thoughts. :dust:

ST, when is your otd? I'm also terrified of testing.

Sorry for the short post...I'm feeling a bit defeated. I go from "these HAVE to be preggo symptoms...how can this NOT work" to "I just know that it didn't work" feelings every 2 minutes. :wacko: Part of me just wants to test now so I'll KNOW one way or the other. But if it's negative, I'll just wonder if it was too early. Friday can not come early enough.

Alright ladies....so I am on my 4th day of stimming and so far :witch: is here so I am bloated as it is, but when did you ladies start experiencing the discomfort of it all? :shrug: I am trying to mentally prepare myself I think :blush:

Also, good luck AQ!!!!! :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: and :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!!

Wow pet 4am! Where are you from? Sorry if it does say under your avatar I'm on my phone and can't see it :haha:

St - :happydance: yay for otd!! :happydance: I'm so excited for you :hugs:

Xx

Well girls i am sat here a bag of nerves and me and dh are leaving for hospital in 5 mins!
Cant believe how on edge i feel about the outcome of this! praying we get some mature eggs to have a chance at being a mummy and daddy.
Il report back as soon as im able.

Thanks for all support and well wishes. xxx

AQ I'm going to sit here with my fingers crossed for the next few hours sending positive thoughts for a good stash of eggs :dust:

Princess :dance: I am so pleased to hear your form saga is finally over, fx for a prompt appointment.

Tinks and rosa chin up lasses keep that PMA :dust:

Pet I didnt start stimming until after the witch had left, but I didn't start feeling anything until day 7. Then it's just uncomfortable around my ovaries, hurts more when I walk, drive or sit down. Not sitting down, just the initial act if putting my bottom on the chair :lol:

St did you do it yet???

Just logging in to let you all know that I got a BFN this morning. Very upset and the worst thing of all is to see my husband cry for the first time.
Am I to assume this is it? or any chance the hcg is just not being picked up yet? I feel heartbroken.xx

AQ-I want good news on here later!

Sorry ST just seen your post, it didn't show up before! On my phone!
Oh no! I'm so sorry Hun, I know how heartbreaking it is. How many days past transfer are you? I know on my last cycle when I got a bfn clinic told me to wait another two days and test again because some embies take longer to implant. I really hope this is the case for you hunny. I'm keeping everything crossed. It's so bloody unfair x

Oh st that's not the news I was hoping to read. Is today your OTD? Do you have to go for a beta or test at the clinic? I'm really not sure if this is it or the hcg can take longer to show up.

:hug:

ST so sorry to hear your news, i think it depends on whether it was a blood test or not... speak to your clinic.... hugs to you and your husband... xxx

ST- Oh i am very sorry to hear that hun! i really had high hopes for you. Hugs to you and dh and be kind to yourself. You have been through a lot x

I am home from the hospital now in bed with my magazines and some choccies.
Well we got 2 eggs at EC which is a dissapointment as there was 4 follies but we are thankful to have got the 2 eggs as we were told before EC to be aware there maybe no eggs so we are thankful we have the 2. At least we have a slim chance compared to no chance at all. So just waiting now intill tomorrow's call to see if the 2 eggs fertilised. I am praying with all my heart that they do. Sooo scared of result but glad we have got over one hurdle and its in the lap of the gods now. xxx

ST - I am so sorry hun, its just not fare. You are in my thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Have you spoken to your clinic?

Any news about the ECs????

I have totally lost the little PMA that I did have. Feel like AF is coming :nope:

AQ - Sorry its not as good as it could be but well done, you have been so brave. I will keep everything crossed for you 2 eggys, now you get some rest :thumbup:

Oh AQ I'm sending you tons of :dust: to your little embies and I'll pray so hard for you. :hugs:

Oh tinksy dont lose the pma hunny. We all feel like AF is on her way, it can be a good sign too. I have AF cramps now!! :hugs:

IVF is so bloody hard :hugs::hugs:

Oh st I'm soo sorry Hun! Life just isn't fair, specially for us fertility impaired lot!

AQ sending lots of hopes and prayers to you little eggies!

Afm I have a load of appointments to make today, glad were finally getting somewhere, also met James Corden earlier, I'm a little dissappointed cuz tbf he barely looked at us and no one was allowed photos with him but the people that went in before us had a 2 day old baby and he was holding the baby and posing for pictures with it and having a right little pow wow :dohh: then we went and it was like thanks for coming move along :dohh:

So I'm off home to sort out all my appointments and might have a nap after only getting 3 hours of sleep last night

Keep up the PMA girls

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back