IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ yay! for jab free! Lucky you! I got another 8 weeks of them urgh!!
Glad trigger went well hunny, not long now!! Lots of pma thoughts :thumbup:

Hope! have you made a decision yet hunny? Its a tough call but I think which ever way you go, you will always be thinking I should have done the other, until you get that bfp of course and then its totally the right decision :haha:. Good luck hunny!!

4ever good luck with your upcoming cycle :thumbup:

Rosa sound like fab symptoms to me hunny! I'm not sure the progesterone increases your sensitvity to smell :haha: all sounding positive my lovely :thumbup:

Kelly oh wow for seeing the gestatinal sac, bet it was amazing, bet you cant wait for next scan :happydance: Lucky you finishing heparin jabs! I got another 8 weeks of the damn things, but if thats what it takes then so be it. It does seem to be getting harder and harder to inject though, think my skin is toughening up from all the shots, either that or its had enough and refusing to co-operate :haha: Had a few pangs of nausea today but I'm not sure if its all in my head! because I so desperately want to feel something. My boobs do feel a little tender today though :happydance: could be the progesterone though! How are you feeling?

Trask like kelly said your amazing for still coming in here and supporting us after everything you have been through! your strength is amazing :hugs:

Love to the rest of you ladies :hugs:

I'm feeling pretty normal which is great but I think I'd rather be feeling all pukey instead! I still have time for it to kick in though as I'm sure it will. Other then that just tired as all heck. It doesn't help that I have to chase after my little guy and can't nap when I want to. Oh well. I can't wait for the next two weeks to pass to see the baby again and confirm that there is 1 or 2 for sure.

Sorry girls for no personals but just lost a very long post that took me 10 mins to type due to my crappy connection and i am fuming!! lol.

I have copied and pasted this from another thread i posted on sorry. Im too tired now an sick of shitty talk talk!! grrrr x

Well i had my trigger shot at 9.30pm which was my 46th injection! lol.
Soooo glad they are over with now but sooo scared of tuesdays result! it cant come fast enough for me an dh as we are sooo worried about getting no eggs.
Needle free day tomorrow! going to feel weird after being in the routine for so long.
Was made up with the trigger shot cos never even felt it going in!
I bought my friend a nice bunch of flowers and a card to thank her and she was made up to get flowers brought to her at 9.30 at night! haha xxx

Good luck AQ! May you be needle free until after you have a baby :0)

Kelly how exciting to be able to see the baby so soon. I think anyone who puts two back will be a little sad if it's not twins, but relieved too! Hurrah for no more injections.

T :wave: I agree that it's lovely of you to be here supporting us.

Stacy! The weirdest thing happened to me in the middle of last night. I woke up and my mind wandered to this little group and I thought I'm sure there is someone who I keep forgetting in updates who was starting a new cycle. And then I wake up and here you are! So thank you for my god bless Kurt moment, I won't forget you again! Good to hear that the witch arrived on time and that you'll be stimming before you know it. Are your drugs different this time around?

Rosa hello honey, can I handle twins? Well that's an interesting question! I asked DH the exact same thing yesterday :lol: I'm healthy so should be ok to carry them, I'm pretty sure if I had to I could handle the manliness once they arrived too! Sounds like you had an interesting evening, wonder if anyone saw you in the parking lot :lol:

AQ boo for the loss of a post but yay for a pain free trigger and more yay for a shot free day today. I'm still sending lots of positive baby dust vibes your way grow follies grow :dust:

Hi Doodar, no decision just yet, going to ask this morning if it's a possibility. Funny how you're looking for symptoms, right now I'm hoping for a symptom free pregnancy because I really don't want to deal with ms, but I'm sure when I get there I'll change my mind as I suppose it is some sort of validation.

Lou how are you feeling today honey? Are you doing your trigger tonight?

:wave: to all my other fall buddies. Off to get dressed then over tot he hospital for my scan
I've been talking to my follies all weekend so lets see if they've had a growth spurt!

Morning sorry no personals. Just want to say that have still not tested, otd is tommorrow so will be doing it then. Totally terrified and so is DH. Been up since 4.30 crying because I felt like I was having AF symptoms. they seem to have gone now. So scared its unbelievable, don't know how I managed to drag my self into work this morning.....
Sorry I'm having a pity party.....
x

ST- Almost ALL women who test positive havd af symptoms so dont read anything into that! i had af symptoms with both my pregnancies ;-) GOOD LUCK for testing tomorrow! big day for us both! im having EC an you are testing! lots of luck xxx

Goodluck tommorrow AQ! I will be on here to post as soon as I have done my test which knowing me will be like 4am coz I always need a wee in the night!!!

Well ST i will be on here before i leave for the hospital then to see your good news ;-) xxx

Hope good luck for your scan today hun :thumbup: Grow follies! Grow!!

AQ and Lou good luck for EC tomorrow girls :happydance:

ST good luck for testing hunny, dont know how you managed to hold out so long. You have willpower girl :thumbup: so excited for your result tomorrow :happydance:

It's all getting exciting in here again :happydance:

Oo st I can't wait for you to test, jw did they tell you anything about your donated eggies like if they fertilised or anything?

Speaking of morning sickness girls (I'm very far from it I know but) I have a genuine phobia of being sick! I have panic attacks if I start to feel sick incase I am sick :haha: sounds daft but I'm terrified of it but Ive thought about it and actually want ms :rofl: it doesn't make sense but I don't think I'll panic if I want it to happen, either that or if/when it does arrive I'll be a bigger mess then ever :thumbup:

Xx

Lou- What time is your EC tomorrow?? mine is 9.30am.
How are u feeling? i am a nervous wreck today! hope we get good results and at least one precious embie from all of this xxxx

Pet are you in the us? Paracetamol is Tylenol I think. Not sure about the hot tubs, they're banned for men because they destroy sperm, not sure about women. I know you can't have heat pads or hot baths after transfer. How is your stimming coming along?

Hello again! :flower: Yes, I am in the US. Tylenol is all I am allowed to take, nothing with Ibuprofen or NSAID's.

Pet, you are starting down regging?

Hey Trask! I don't think I down reg at all...I'm not really sure what that means? :blush: I was on BCP for about 2 weeks and now I am stimming! My tummy has a few bruises and :witch: came but other than that I feel fine!

Hi to anyone else I've missed!

I do have some news, I had a follow up appointment at the clinic today and I get to stop my heparin injections! Yay! They sting so much going in. Plus I do still have about 2 litres of fluid in my belly but it's settling and should be peed out soon enough. Also I had an internal u/s today (to check fluid levels) and I saw a beautiful gestational sac :cloud9: There was ONE that measured perfectly for 5 weeks 2 days. There was also another sac looking like thing on the scan but the doc couldn't get a good look at it and it was much smaller so he believes that there is likely only one baby in my tummy. I'll have to wait till Oct 31 to rule out twins for sure though but I am confident with what he said. I am sad but relieved, my emotions are kind of conflicting but my husband is super relieved that it appears we only have one baby cooking away. I did have a dream last night though that the doc told me it was twins, silly brain.

Glad to hear!!!! :dust:

Hi to everyone else!!!

AQ-I'm thinking of you dear!!! Praying for 4!!!

ST-keep that PMA lady!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lou and AQ, good luck for your egg collection for tomorrow. Sending you loads of :dust:

Hope, hope your scan went well today.

ST, loads of :dust: for your test tomorrow. I hope you get your bfp.

Pet, short protocol, ok so straight to stimming! That will make it quicker

Rosa and Tinks, how are you doing?

Stacey, good luck with your new cycle.

Kelly, hope the ms doesn't kick in although i'm sure the mega tiredness is almost
as bad!
AFM my clinic wants you to have this bleed, then a full normal cycle and bleed before you can start again. So we'll be looking at December. They should be able to squeeze it in before I turn 40, just about! I hope none of you have to join me there, in the nicest possible way :hug:

Hello ladies sorry ive been MIA...

Hi 4ever very glad to hear your new cycle is progressing so quickly...

Pet glad your stimms are going well boo for bruises though

St good luck with your testing tomorrow

Hope how did your scan go and have you got your EC date?...

Hi Princess you'll be fine with MS, its not nice!! however its like a little bit of proof something godd is happening inside...

AQ glad to hear you've got that PMA back.... :hugs: cant remember what size you said your follies were i think i remember 1 at 7?? i had one that size on friday its now 13!! so anything is possible... YIppee... lol Good luck tomorrow will be thinking of you....:hugs:

Hi to Kelly, Trasky, Zowiey, Delly, Rosa, really sorry if ive missed anyone so sending :hugs::hugs: to all....

AFM EC is definitely wednesday now. Had a scan this morning and all the follies had put on a growth spurt... HCG tonight at 0945 and then no more jabs... so AQ your smaller follies will have caught up no probs... Still not got the amount i would have wished for but im grateful for every one of them... Had my son home this weekend so the house got noisy... it was lovely... Also just dropped my madam down to London to stay with my sis and then grandma who will bring her back on thursday...Peace and quiet tonight and maybe chocolate...lol

Lou

St I'm so proud of your willpower. Good luck for tomorrow honey. :dust:

AQ good luck for your EC tomorrow too, and Lou although I can't remember if you said it was now Wednesday :dust:

Princess I have the same phobia, it's why I went to hypno in the first place because I was becoming obsessed and also couldnt think how I'd cope with ms. I don't think she cured my phobia, just helped me understand that when I thought I was feeling sick I wasn't I was just having a panic attack! I do not want ms, but will cross that bridge when I come to it.

My scan was ok nurse found some more follicles today, not sure if they are new or were just hiding on Friday. I now have 13 altogether ranging from 5 to 16. She did double check that I had progressed from last week in case I needed bloods but we're moving in the right direction if not really slowly! So I'm back in on Wednesday for another scan and then EC might be next week! I feel like I'm going to end up stimming for more than two weeks, but if it gets us where we need to be then thats fine I suppose.

I asked about the double blast and she said no way. Too high a risk of twins especially as im unexplained. She said they usually only consider it on subsequent cycles or where there is a history of miscarriage. I'm ok with that two embies or one blast and we're going to blast if at all possible. Decisions made now I just need some eggs :thumbup:

Lou 7 to 13 is a great growth spurt! Good luck for your trigger tonight :dust:

Traskey isn't it strange how some clinics let you get straight into the next cycle and others want you to wait. December isn't too far off though, and it's a great excuse to get out of the Christmas shopping!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lool sorry girls but theyve signed my form and I can Pick it up tomorrow, also I'm going to meet James cordon tomorrow :thumbup:

WOW!! I'm so overly excited :rofl:

Xx

Sorry for not many personals, feeling quite down and tired tonight. Not sleeping well at all and I am sure I am going slowly crazy :growlmad: Sorry, dont want to sound missrable :dohh: Still dont know when we will test, I think it will be on impulse.

Good luck for EC AQ. I cant wait to see your update.

Hope & Lou - I am glad your scans went ok.

ST - I wish you all the luck in the world for you test tomorrow. How you have lasted until OTD I will never know :haha:

Princess :happydance::happydance::happydance: for the form, at last. Now you will be able to get going :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rosa - Not long until POAS, that link was interesting, thanks :thumbup:

Hello to all the other lovely fall ladies.

Ok so even better news! Hubby was winding me up, he's come home with the form and it's already been faxed!! :D :happydance:

I get to book my appointment tomorrow! FINALLY!! Omg soo excited now :D

Xx

I
ST - I wish you all the luck in the world for you test tomorrow. How you have lasted until OTD I will never know :haha:
-mainly due to be absolutely terrified of a bfn! :(

I know the feeling of going crazy! this last few days have been really hard!:hugs: xxx

Ok so even better news! Hubby was winding me up, he's come home with the form and it's already been faxed!! :D :happydance:

I get to book my appointment tomorrow! FINALLY!! Omg soo excited now :D

Xx

Excellent news princess! can't wait for you to get your dates! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g