IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ well done for getting the 2 eggs :happydance: now you need to rest up and keep the pma ..... will be keeping my fingers crossed for your report tomorrow.....:hugs:

Hi Princess good luck with your calls...:hugs:

lou

Aq hurrah for two little eggies. :dust: that they both fertilise nicely. Are you having IVF or icsi?

Princess meant to ask before, what's with the meeting of James Cordon? I think he's hysterical. Good luck getting your appointments sorted.

Tink PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

Lou how are you enjoying your drug free day? What time are you in tomorrow?

Hi Hope, it felt really weird not having to get up to inject this morning...lol still woke up early though... too much worrying about tomorrow... nerves started last night with the trigger. Kept thinking i was gonna spill it or something equally as daft.... It went perfectly with no pain or stinging.... forgot where id done it 30 mins later..... Got to be there for 0830 to go down at 0945... how are you feeling? whens your next scan?? xx

lou

Hope- We are having IVF. I asked the embryologist today should we go for ICSI with only having 2 eggs but she said as long as dh's swimmers are still strong then no need for ICSI. I sooo pray that we have 2 lil embies in the morning x

Lou- Good luck for tomorrow x

Well i have had a little sleep but im very restless thinking about tomorrows call! geez this IVF lark is no end of stress at every turn isnt it?! just want to be someone's mummy sooo much. Just to feel what its like to be pregnant and give birth and have that little baby in my arms to love and care for xxx

Hope - he was doing a book signing, yeah normally I'd think he was funny but after today I'm quite pissed off, his fans pay 18 quid for a book and que for 2 nd half hours for him to have an alloted time of 20 seconds, I sound like a moaning Minnie but these celebs need to realise it's their fans that made them famous :haha:

:hi: lou, how are ya? Nervous bout tomorrow?

Xx

Princess- I would not count Cordon as a celeb i was thinking more of another word beggining with C to be honest... haha xxx

ST, so sorry to hear about the bfn :hugs: I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but I know that right now you probably feel devastated. I really wish things had been different and yes, it's awful seeing our DHs cry as well.

:hug:

AQ, lots of :dust: that your two embies are going strong tomorrow.

Lou, good luck with your egg collection tomorrow :dust:

Tinks and Rosa, PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA :dust:

Hope, Not long for you now x

Princess, yay for forms being done!! Things should move quickly now.

:hugs: for Kelly, Chris, Doodar, Zo, Stacey, Pet, Delly x

Lou I have the same fear about trigger, that I might drop it or something, they should really give you a back up one! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow morning.

AQ glad you managed to have a rest, you're right that this is just one stress after another! I think IVF is the way to go if DH has strong swimmers as there's something positive about natural selection, we have to do icsi for morphology issues.

Princess I wondered if it might be a book signing, you'd think they'd be a little bit more grateful wouldn't you :lol:

Afm quiet day at home today, managed to squeeze in a nap between teleconferences :lol: I felt fine yesterday but today I'm tired again. Back to the clinic tomorrow for a scan at 11.15 I think I'm heading for a Monday EC but hopefully they'll have a better idea tomorrow.

I've started to tell people that I'm going to be away from work for two weeks and it's a nightmare! I told my team I was having an op and recovering and they got all worried and wanted to know if it was a routine procedure and if i was ok. Felt terrible not being able to tell them why as I don't like them worrying. So then I decided I'd just tell other people I was going to be out of the office for two weeks so theyre all asking if I'm going somewhere nice on holiday! Can't win :lol:

Lou - Good luck for EC tomorrow, I really hope you are pleasnetly suprised :kiss:

AQ - That is just what goes through my head every day :cry: Waiting for your phone call is one of the hardest waits hun. I hope you manage to sleep tonight.

Hope - Its so hard to skirt around isn't it. I am sure everyone was just worried about you. Are you being signed off? Sounds like a good plan to me :thumbup: GL for you scan tomorrow and I really hope EC will be Monday. You seem to have been stimming for ages, or is it just me???

Princess - I dont blame you for being pissed, I would have been also after waiting 2 hours for 20 seconds :growlmad:

Dont know when to test, I am broken record :haha:

What are your thoughts girls, if I was to get a BFN today 8dp3dt or roughly 11dpo what are the chance of it being wrong and it will turn into a BFP in a few days?????

urghh so ive been in absolute AGONY today, im super bloated and it hurts sooo bad, im praying to god that its not another cyst, im due on the next couple of days and its not period pains and i dont usually get this bloated for af but im hoping it is :haha:

xx

ST, oh hun. I'm so sorry about your bfn. :hugs: It's devastating to see your dh cry. I know how you feel.

AQ, keep up the pma. All you need is 1 egg, so hopefully both will be great!

Afm, also feeling pretty down. :wacko: Trying to get myself psyched up for another cycle if I need to do it. Wondering when it will be, etc. Trying to set myself up for disappointment.

Tinks- I would think 11dpo could give a positive but dont take it as gospel. I would test in the morning and then test again 2 days later as hcg should double every 48hrs. Good luck! hope u get that BFP x

Princess- I hope u feel more comfy soon and that its not another cyst x

Rosa- PUPO remember ;-) good luck for when u test x

Well girls i am trying to keep my mind busy but every thought is wondering how our eggs and sperm are getting on! its torture wondering if we will have a embie in the morning! pleeease god let us have at least 1 embie to have a chance with xxx

Thanks AQ, I am just so scared of getting a BFN and then thinking it may not be right, iykwim?

AQ - I will be thinking about you tonight, fx you will have 2 beautiful embies in the morning :hugs:

Rosababy - Sorry you are feeling down, 2ww is crap isn't it :nope: I am doing the same thing, I hope it does help to take blow if its a BFN :hugs:

Princess - That sounds horrid, hope you feel better soon and it is just AF and not a cyst. Will you see a Dr to rule it out?

Nope doctor always fobs me off with period pains, even tho I've got history of cysts :dohh:

I'll just have to wait and see in a couple of days :thumbup:

Xx

ST--So sorry. It's the worst. I hate the feeling of knowing, and I hate seeing DH sad. Be good to yourself and hang in there.
AQ--Good luck. You can have 2 dynamos in there with no one else making a showing. Fingers crossed.

Morning all

Well I caved this morning and tested. I am 9pt3dt (around 12dpo). I am sorry to say its a BFN :cry::cry::cry: I am devastated but it is what I had expected. I just hope we can have another shot asap. The worst bit is that I cant even call the clinic for a follow up appointment for 8 days and I have still use these pesseries so they will delay AF. I just want it over with. I wanted this to work so so bad :cry::cry::cry:

Tink honey, I am so sorry to read that you got a bfn, but part of me thinks there is still a chance for you. 12 days past is still early, can you keep the PMA for another couple of days and test again on Friday? :hug: I really want this to work out for you :hug:

AQ fx that you have two little fighters in the lab today. What time will they call?

Lou. Good luck honey, fx for a lovely crop :dust:

Kirsten, sorry you're in pain honey I really hope it's not a cyst :hugs:

Rosa hello :wave: keep that PMA girl. Remind me when your test date is

Hi Stacey are you getting psyched up for stimming?

St still thinking of you and your hubby :hug:

Afm scan at 11.15 I've only been stimming for 11 days, today is day 12 but it does feel like ages. At out original appt my con said she would expect us to stim for 14 days so I suppose its not really a surprise. I just really hope that those follies are growing.

Thanks Hope, I have started Threads in about 3 sections to see if there has been any success after a BFN at this stage :haha:

I have not lost all hope but I am being realistic. DH has been fantastic and is still quite possitive himself but he has had to go to work :growlmad: I am going to go round to my sisters though, he gave me orders not to stay at home by myself with google driving myself crazy :dohh:

Good luck hope, I had EC on day 10 of stims. I am sure that if we had done it for longer we would have had more eggs :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->