IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

sorry bout the lack of personals girls but im in my own world :haha:

ive been officially matched!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

just waiting for the woman to ring me back to book my appointments

i cant believe how quick everythings moving now :happydance:

ill do personals later :thumbup:

i swear i dont know where id be without this thread, i was so excited to tell you all bout me getting somewhere :haha:, i dont know who id tell if i didnt have you guys :blush:

xx

:dance: Kirsten that is absolutely brilliant news! At last things are finally happening for you and I couldn't be happier :dance:

i just wish the woman would hurry up and ring me back so i can start booking appointments :haha:

i did wanna ask, did everyone have a baseline scan?
only wondering because im due on in the next couple of days and i know baseline has to be done at around cd2, my clinic hasnt menetioned anything about one yet but im worried im gunna miss my chance and have to wait untill next cycle

xx

Pincess my baseline scan was done on cd 7 or 8, not all clinics do it at 2... fingers crossed for yours.... awesome you've matched.... xxxx

lou

Tinks -I'm gutted for you, it hurts so bad. i'm having a worse day today with it then i did yesterday. Don't think it had hit me then. If you do have to wait 3 cycles, which I hope you don't then i'm sure its like someone else said that you count this bleed, then one cycle, then start on bleed after that. x
xx

princess-yay for being matched! soo exciting isn't it!!! I had my baseline on cd 4 and started stimms the same day. My AF had finished!

AQ-congrats on being pupo!

SORRY THAT'S ALL FROM ME I'M AT SUCKY WORK!

wow st that quick?

i dont know if there gunna put me on a long or short protocol yet tho so we'll see :D

how are you st?? :flower:

aq - congrats on being pupo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

Princess-its normally short protocol with egg share but I might be wrong.
Do you mean my af finished quick or the cycle started quick?
I think you have to start by cd 5 latest-that's what they said to me otherwise I wouldn't have been in synch with my lady.
My AF's are normally only 2 days long!!!
I don't think this one coming will be though:(
xx

i mean your cycle started quick :haha:

i was talking to dh earlier and i was like omg now ive been matched this nurses appointment could be the needle tech already :shrug:

i honestly never thought it would move this quick :haha:

xx

Princess- That is fab news! That ball will soon be rolling big time! x

ST- Hope you are ok x

I am very pleased to say that i am PUPO! yaaaay! The embryologist said that our 2 day precious lil embie is already at 5 cells and they expect 4 cells on day 2 so looking very good! she also said that it is graded as a 4 in every aspect and the nurse said the transfer went "beautifully smooth"! me and dh are delighted and praying for that BFP now! I am home lying on couch with my magazines now and cant believe im pupo! lol. My OTD is 3rd Nov but il test before then no doubt if i can get the nerve! Thanks for all your support throughout this cycle of treatment and before. You all mean a lot to me and have saved my sanity on many a occasion! ha xxx

Kirsten, that's fab news that they've matched you already :wohoo: Baseline scan was at any time at my clinic. I wasn't on af when I had mine.

AQ, rest up!

ST, loads of :hugs: If your witch is anything like mine it's going to be a real hum dinger of one after all the drugs. I hope you have a slightly better day tomorrow but don't be suprised if out of the blue in days to come you have a good day, think things are better and then completely fall apart in the next moment. I could have sworn I was coping better until i couldn't find my medical certificate for work :cry:

YAY!! AQ! thats fab news about your embie, you just prove you do only need one!

fingers crossed for a stressfree 2ww

i always said i wouldnt have the nerve to test before etd but when me and dh was on bout it the other day i said i might test the morning of the beta cuz i dont think id be able to hold myself when they call with the results :haha:

hope everyones well xx

sorry trask we must have posted at the same time, im glad not everyone had there baseline around cd2 - makes me feel loads better :haha:

how are you? :flow:

xx

Kirsten, I am doing ok, thank you. Very excited about your news. I hope it moves forward quickly for you. You've had to wait and that must have been so hard on you :hugs:

Traskey and st :hugs:

Kirsten I didn't have a baseline scan at all!

AQ :wohoo: PUPO lady :dance: rest up and make sure your DH does the :dishes: and the :laundry: :happydance:

thanks trask :blush:

im slightly p'eed off tho, been waiting for this woman to ring me back all day to book my appointment and still havent heard anything, ive rang about 7 times nd left a message but im not sure what time she works till :dohh:

thanks hope, glad to know that :thumbup:

xx

Hope- Best of luck for EC tomorrow! x

Lou- Good luck for transfer tomorrow! we will be in the 2ww together :) x

I am shattered today. Think its the whole cycle with all the stress an build up and now relief as i know we have done what we can and now its down to god and nature.
Going to get a good nights sleep and take it easy tomorrow an chill watching films.
xxx

I had AF like cramps to! So don't let them fool you it could be a baby.

Thanks, Kelly. Actually, my af cramps are gone...weird. Still little twinges here and there every once in a while. :shrug: Who the heck knows anymore. :wacko:

Tinks, I'm so sorry about the bfn. :hugs: :hugs: Hang in there, girl.

Lou, yay for transfer!!! Good luck tomorrow...you'll be PUPO with twins! :happydance:

AQ, I've also heard that the transfer day is all about how many embies you have. The reason I did a day 3 is because I only had 2 embies. They didn't want to take the chance of them not making it to day 5. If we had more, we would have waited. Doc said they're always stronger IN us rather than in a lab. PUPO!!!!!! Sounds like you have a great emby baby in there. :thumbup:

Princess, yay for being matched! :dance: Now what happens for you?

Afm, af cramps are gone. Just the occasional twinge here and there, like I've had since transfer. :shrug: Nurse called and said that my prolactin levels were high...which COULD be a good sign. Never heard of them being high prior to this...I have a med to go pick up soon. She also said that my estrogen levels were 3000 or something, which is also a good sign. Of course she can't say anything for sure until the beta. And NOW I'm literally going crazy. I am SOOOOOO tempted to go upstairs and poas...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->