IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa- All sounds great! if u have a pee stick i would give it a go as you are 13dpo(10dpt) so could well show a bfp but dont get down if its a bfn as still early days!
TEST!! haha sorry i am a pee stick pusher...:blush::haha: xxx

AQ, lol! I do have a digi and a frer upstairs...my urine isn't concentrated right now though. I'm SO afraid of testing. Mostly because I've only ever seen bfns, and they suck.

Aww i understand that Rosa. I really hope you get your BFP! Are you going to test in the morning? if so best of luck and tons of:dust: xxx

Yep, testing hpt in the morning and blood test at 7:50 am. Doc said he hopes to get the results by 1:00 or so, and then they'll call me. [-o<

Man go pee on a stick!!!! I didn't have cramps the entire time either.

Loopy thats great news! Hooray for pupo tomorrow!
AQ congrats on being pupo!
Tinks I am so sorry about your bfn, I really hope they don't make you wait three cycles! I think if your blood work comes back fine then they should just let you go ahead, it would be silly to wait. Dumb clinic.
Kristen thats fab news about the form and the matching! I bet you've been on a high all week!
Hi Trasky! Do you have any dates planned for next cycle yet?

Hi to everyone else! I'm very barfy today the worst day yet so I'm trying to take it easy but it's hard cause I'm chasing around my 1 yr old :wacko:

Good Luck for tomorrow Rosa :thumbup:

AFM Looks like its over! I started bleeding, brown but lots of it and enough for me to know it's not looking good. I've been here twice before :cry:

Oh no Doodar!!!!! I hope it's not what you think it is. You'll still go to your scan won't you? I hope baby is snug in there still and it's just a clot or something else.

Zowie, how are you? You haven't been on in ages and you're worrying me.

Rosa- Best of luck for tomorrows testing! il be on here early! lol. x

Doodar- if its brown blood its old blood so really hoping your embie is ok in there. Keep us updated and sending u a huge hug an lots of sticky vibes x

Right girls im off to bed as been falling asleep on the couch for last 2hrs. Had my bum bullet so all set. haha. Does anyone else use them rectally and suffer from bad gas?! oh my it has started earlier and im sure dh will be glad he works nights! lol xxx

well girls my next appointment is the 10th november - slightly gutted its that far away but thats all they had soo either way im chuffed that were getting somewhere lol

so that appointment is for :

Counselling Session
Nurses Appointment
Cycle Planning Meeting
Lez's Semen analysis
and Lez's Blood tests

:thumbup:

tbf it seems like a lot to get through in one day (may have to do one of the appointments on the next or previous day depending on what they say when i ring them tomorrow :D

Doodar - i really hope its not what you think it is :hugs:

Rosa - i will be tuning in bright and early to see if youve tested :thumbup:

AQ - sounds like a perfect night in to me :haha: cant wait till i can get DH to run round after me :rofl:

btw - how ya liking my new ticker ;) :haha:

xx

Thank you ST - I hope you have a better day today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doodar - I really hope this isn't what you think it is, you are in my thoughts hun.

Hope - Good luck for EC today hun, I am sure you will do great :hugs:

Rosa - I have everything crossed for your test today, you have done so well to get OTD :hugs:

AQ - Congrats on being PUPO :happydance::happydance:

Princess - I am so glad things are moving now for you. GL hun :hugs: I love your new ticker.

Hi Kelly, Traskey, Lou, Pet and the rest of the gang, sorry if I have missed anyone.

AFM - Another BFN :nope: I would not advise anyone to test so early, the torture that we have been through the last few days not knowing if its a true negative is just not worth it. Pleased ladies hold out as much as you can :hugs: Was so peed off last night and thought I needed a break from BnB for a bit but as soon as I got up I had to come on and check on everyone :dohh: cant stay away.

Just suggested to DH that I stop the pesseries and you would have thought I just suggested a murder :haha: Needless to stay I think I will be continuing the pesseries until told otherwise from the clinic.

TFI Friday everyone :kiss:

Tink keep with the pessaries just in case :dust:

Rosa good luck for today

Doodar I really hope that little bean is sticking and its just old blood

Kelly hope you don't feel sick today Hun

AQ you rest up and let that little fighter get comfy

Real sorry if I missed anyone, I can't concentrate because all I can think if is a nice long glass of water. Aaarrgghhhhhhhhh. It's for a good cause. It's for a good cause. It's for a good cause. Keep me in your thoughts for a good crop of eggies please :)

Oh rosa I'm so sorry! :hugs: :hugs: like AQ said is today your otd?

Hope - when's your er? :flow:

:rofl: Thanks Kelly, I said to my DH come look at my new ticker nd he was like yeah that's great - what am I looking at :dohh:

Xx

Rosa- Just noticed that ET was 10th oct and today is only 21st so only been 10-11 days so still very early. Some women dont produce enough hcg to get a early positive so hang in there and wait till OTD. There is still hope. I didnt get a positive with my 2nd pregnancy(natural preg) until around 20dpo! so plenty of time for a bfp x

Princess- Lovin the new ticker! men dont notice much do they?! haha. Aww bet your so glad you are moving forward and have your appt date. Best of luck to you x

yep very excited now :haha:
and i dunno bout men not noticing but my dh is hopeless :rofl: bless him tho ;)

xx

Hi ladies i can very happily say im now PUPO with twins..:happydance::happydance:. i feel so knackered now but i think its just relief its all done and as AQ said its in the lap of the gods...

Tinks i am so sorry its still a BFN and yes you should continue the pesaries until told otherwise...:hugs:

Rosa you must be way too early to test! you've stll got a ways to go... dont lose the PMA...:hugs:

How are you Hope..??

lou

today IS my otd. the day my doc sent me to get my beta. i still went for the darn blood test, even though it's like insult to injury. :wacko: i just can't stop crying. should be a fun teaching day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->