IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Lou- Yaaay on being pupo with twins! we can go through the 2ww together now :) x

Rosa- Wow that OTD is really early! majority of clinics in UK make you wait 2wks if not longer... have you had the beta result? we dont do that in my clinic, we just poas on OTD and call clinic to inform them of result. x

Hope- How did you get on hun? x

AFM- Im lying in bed watching tele. Im not doing complete bedrest as i cant manage that with having pets and dh working away. lol. I went the shop before but other than that i have relaxed and kept my feet up and will be doing this for the next few days and taking the whole 2ww easy xxx

Oh rosa honey :hug:

Lou yay for being PUPO

I'm just back. All went well and we now have 7 little eggies in the lab already matched with their spermie partners! Woke up with killer period pains but other than that all seems fine, so I've had some paracetamol and got my hot water bottle here. I can't believe I got through it all with no anxiety whatsoever, the first thing I told DH when I woke up was how brave i had been :lol:

Not sure what went wrong with the poor girl in before me though, she was under for ages and they had to call her hubbie to double check what time she triggered and then sent off an emergency blood test. I hope she didn't ovulate early poor thing.

Hope everyone else is ok. My brain is marshmallow.

AQ take it easy hun :hugs:
Lou yay! for being pupo :happydance:
Hope well done! 7 eggs is great! fertilisation report tomorrow :happydance:
Princess great ticker :thumbup:
Rosa I am so sorry to hear its a bfn. Its so heartbreaking :hugs:
:hi: trask,tinks,kelly,delly,pets and the rest of the gang, sure I've missed someone again, head is mush at the moment :hugs:

AFM I'm on complete bed rest until god knows when. Still bleeding but its still brown, I'm trying not to move a muscle! I'm praying with all my might that this little beany makes it, I just hope the bleeding doesnt get heavier. This journey is so bloomin difficult. It's gonna be one long week.

Doodar bed rest if good if it keeps your little bean safe. We can keep you company x

Oh and no fertilisation report tomorrow... We go straight to embryo report on Sunday morning about 9am!

Rosa - I am so so so sorry, it is just devistating isn't it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Take care hun.

Hope - 7 eggs :happydance::happydance::happydance I am glad EC went well. Doesn't sound good for the other lady though, what a shame.

Lou - Congrats on being PUPO, Good luck

Doodar, make sure you do rest up, fx you will NOT see red :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone one else, sorry for missing people out, I am only nipping on quick as its my mums 60th suprise birthday party tonight. I wish I could drink but have decided or rather DH has told me, its best I dont just encase. I wish I had his optimism :haha:

Hope- That is fantastic news! one of those 7 lil eggs will be your baby/babies PMA PMA PMA ;-) get some rest now and good luck for report on sunday x

Tinks- Ah hun its terrible being left in limbo isnt it?! enjoy your mums party x

Doodar- You get all the rest you need and i pray lil embie clings on! it is so common to bleed in early pregnancy tho and often babies are born fine so hang in there, get a load of dvds and magazines and chill x

AFM- Im daring to move from the couch to go and have my tea with my dad. haha. He is cooking a mega healthy tea and we are having sweets for watching the soaps... lol. xxx

Wow hope! 7 embies! Thats great news, how come you clinic doesn't do a fertilisation report?

Lou - congrats on being PUPO! :happydance:

AQ - you just keep taking it easy, them embies need to make themselves at home :thumbup:

Doodar - hoping them embies cling on! Take it easy :flow:

Xx

Rosa, I am so sorry about the bfn :hugs: I am amazed that you are going into work today as you must be feeling awful :cry: Look after yourself and let DH take care of you. Allow the disappointment, sadness and anger to make it's way through when you need to.

Doodar, i'm really hoping that it's just old blood and nothing for you to worry about.

Tinks, enjoy your mum's party tonight. Hope you have a good evening.

AQ, glad you are resting loads.

Lou, yay for PUPO with twins :wohoo:

Princess, yay for dates. Will go quickly I promise!

Hope, go, go, go, 7 little eggies :dance:

Kelly, sorry you are feeling so :sick:

Chris, Delly, Stacey :hugs: hope you are well.

Doodar I'm hoping and praying that what you're experiencing now is all it will be and that your emby is still snuggling in deep. Will they push up your scan?

Lou hurray for being pupo.

Rosa, I am so sorry about the bfn, have you got your beta results back yet? :hugs:

Hope take it easy the next little bit and congrats on 7!

Tinks so happy to see you in here.

HI to everyone else!

Me, I'm not sick feeling atm which is nice but it seems to come and go throughout the day so we'll see.

Kelly - anything with ginger is suppose to stOp the ms so ginger buscuits nd ginger ale :thumbup:

Beta confirmed negative. Nurse called and told me to stop all of my medications. I feel like a failure.

The "good" news is I call the clinic when I get af and we start round 2 immediately.

I just sent dh away because he was just sitting there watching me sob. He suggested that we watch tv and I said I've been effing holding in my tears all day long and I need to let them out.

Sorry no personals...I feel dead.

Rosa, do you feel ready to start again in 21 days?

You do need to let the tears out, don't worry about that! I'm so sorry that the beta confirmed the negative for you. That must have hurt.

We are all here for you :hug:

Rosa- I am so sorry:cry: you let it all out! crying is part of recovery and you need to let your emotions out as its been a long road emotionally and physically. This IVF business is so darn hard! i really feel for you but i am glad you are in the position to try again and dont forget that a LOT of women get BFPS on their 2nd cycle but i know this wont matter now as i will be devastated if i dont get my bfp so can imagine how sad you are:hugs:
ST, Tinks and traskey are in the same situation and altho i wish none of you were, you can all support eachother during this tough time and i am here if anyone needs someone to talk to. I truly hope and pray that we get some BFPS on here soon to give hope to us all again. Big hugs for all you girls who got BFNS. Thinking of u all lots:hugs: xxx

Oh Rosa I feel your pain sweetie , I really do. You have a good cry and let it all out. I hate that we have to go through this, that anyone has to go through this. :hugs::hugs:

Kelly no they wont bring scan forward, she said they wouldnt be able to see anything, she just said if the bleeding gets any worse then go to my epu. I felt a bit fobbed off with this, when I've just given them 6 grand of my money, the least they could do is scan me or offer to see me instead of sending me to epu. It's like they are just passing the book. :shrug:

Doodar- I know you are frustrated but nothing can be seen intill 6wks so hang in there and i hope u get some relief soon from this limbo. I really hope all is ok x

Just realised how the romance has gone out the window now dh calls me each night to check i have 'put the medicine up my ass' and they are his words! lmao!!
Im off to bed as im exhausted so nite nite all xxx

Doodar thats horse shit! With a transvaginal scan they could see a sac and at least measure that to see if you're measuring to date, I mean I know they wouldn't see much else but still they should really be more sensitive. I'm guessing it's still just the brown blood? They could also do your beta's.

I do have ginger ale and lemons to make lemon water but today the ms didn't really come around so I'm counting my blessings. My boobs have started to hurt though.

Rosa honey I am so sorry. Have a good cry honey, you need to grieve. I'm sure your DH feels devastated too. :hugs:

Doodar that doesn't sound very helpful, can you push for a scan?

Kelly glad you're not feeling the effects of ms so much

AQ :lol: if there's one thing IVF does it's steal the romance! I think it does bring us closer together as a couple though so there is an upside. I have to start my bullets in half an hour but mine go up front :blush:

Hello to everyone else :wave:

Hope- yes i think your right there. I could put them up front but i dont even like inserting a tampon so opted for back door. lol. You get your report tomorrow dont you?
I am feeling calm still but time is dragging along! lol. Saying that i will be scared to test when the time comes anyway as couldnt stand to see a bfn after all this... pray its a bfp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->