IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I don't use tampons either but inserting the bullet wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be. I'm lying on the sofa now and daren't move in case it all seeps out :lol:

It's strange that we've had to deal with jabs and being put to sleep yet the scariest thing about this whole journey is peeing on a plastic stick!

Hope- That is so true! i can cope with the physical aspect, its the emotional one thats the bugger! x

Tinks- You are right there! i am going to test on Halloween as i will be 11dp2dt so might possibly get a bfp then if we are due to get one but il take OTD as the final word on the result :) x

That is reasonable AQ, I am sure you wont have anything to worry about anyway :hugs:

Tink how are you today? Has AF arrived yet? I see it's still some days until your OTD.

Tink- Thank you for the mega pma! i pray you are right :)
How are you feeling? did the party go well? xxx

Doodar thats horse shit! With a transvaginal scan they could see a sac and at least measure that to see if you're measuring to date, I mean I know they wouldn't see much else but still they should really be more sensitive. I'm guessing it's still just the brown blood? They could also do your beta's.

I do have ginger ale and lemons to make lemon water but today the ms didn't really come around so I'm counting my blessings. My boobs have started to hurt though.

Your right, it's right crock of poo!! I know lots of ladies who have been scanned at 5 weeks, some even earlier, Chris for example, and they have been able to see a sac and sometimes even a fetal pole. They could at least tell me if the pregnancy is viable! Anyway things seem to be easing the discharge is a lot less, only after I been to the loo and wipe and its more of a beige watery colour than brown now. Fingers crossed eh :thumbup: tests are still showing dark lines which is helping me to keep my sanity. Roll on Friday! Only 6 days to go!!

Hope todays Ms is still under control for you, sounds like your well prepared though :thumbup:

:hi: to the rest of the gang, hope you pupo ladies are resting up well :thumbup:

Happy weekend everyone!!

Hi Ladies, Sorry it's been a while.

Rosa, I am so very sorry :hugs: I know no words will bring comfort for you at the moment, but I'm sending lots of love to you.

Tinks, Don't give up hopee just yet, it's not over until it's over. :hugs:

Hope, Aq, princess, lew- Hope you're all ok?

Sorry for lack of personals, it's just a quick one really.

I'm doing ok, emotionally exhausted, but ok. We've decided to try again in Feb/Mar time, so I'm going to start losing weight, and mentally getting myself healthy in preparation for it. I will be back on more soon, I'm having a hard time accepting things in my head, more so the ivf than the miscarriage :wacko: But I know I'll be ok.

Lots of love and :hugs: to you all,
xxxx

zowiey im so sorry to hear about what happened :hugs:

its nice that youll get chance to try again tho, hope your ok :flow:

xx

Hi Zoe you've been in my thoughts. Take the time you need to grieve and recover. It's good to hear you can try again next year :flower:

Doodar that sounds promising! I'm praying for a nice healthy heart beat for you at your scan. The ms hasn't come back in 1.5 days so I've been good.

Zowie take your time coming back in here, I'm also glad you get to have another shot at this.

Hi to everyone else. My little man is sleeping so I'm just popping in before I take advantage of his napping time for me to grab a nap.

Quick post this morning girls. I've woken up with terrible discomfort in my abdomen and think its trapped wind from the stupid bullets. Anyone else get this and how did you get rid of it? Waiting for my call and I really hope they don't want to do ET today as I don't want anyone messing around down there while I feel like this :blush:

Morning Hope, i use bicarbonate of soda for trapped wind.... about half tsp to small cup of water... hope that helps...
got my fingers crossed for your call today.... xxxx

just got the call

Out of the 7 eggs, 6 fertilised and today we have 5 beautiful little embies!

So they're going to stay safe in the lab today and the tomorrow we'll decide whether to transfer or wait a couple more days and try for blasto!

Oh my so excited! Just went upstairs to tell DH but he's fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him up :lol:

Thanks Lou, I ll give that a try. I should have known I'll have issues as I have a history of IBS. Oh well all in a good cause right :)

How are you feeling?

Thats fabulous news on 5 embies going strong..... you can relax now knowing they are doing well...
Feeling a bit down today, keep getting period type pains and backache!! AF was due about monday and it just feels like its trying to get here now!!!

lou

Hope :happydance: fabulous news on your little embies! well done :thumbup: as for the wind its dreadful isnt it. I take Rennie softchews or wind-eze tablets they both work for me :thumbup:

Lou sorry your feeling down :hugs: this whole journey sucks, up and down, up and down. Lots of ladies get AF cramps hunny, it can also be your embies snuggling in tight! Think positive sweet, try and do something to take your mind off things :thumbup::hugs:

Lou honey keep the PMA as Doodar says it could be embies snuggling in :dust:

Tummy is feelings little better as I've had a hot water bottle on it all morning. But since heat will be banned after transfer I best stock up on some medicines as I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better.

How are you today Doodar?

I'm good thanks hun :thumbup: still on bed rest. Spotting only went I wipe, so it is easing thank god. Got another 3+ on a digi today. I know its mental to keep testing but I just have to, its the only thing keeping me sane and like I said to hubby when you've spent thousands on treatment, whats another hundred or so on tests :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->