IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Doodar honey I'm so glad to hear that, and if I were you I'd keep testing too!

Hope that's great news about your embies!!
Let's hope they keep going strong to blast :thumbup:

Doodar - keep doing what your doing if it makes you feel better :flow:

AQ, lou how are you?

Xx

Thanks Hope and Doodar for the PMA Doodar yiu just keep taking it easy glad to hear its easing off a bit....

lou

Lou- You should have lots of pma hun. You have managed to have 2 children so im sure your body knows what its doing ;-) just keep thinking that and i hope af stays away x

Zowiey- Things will get better hun but you never forget. Im glad u can try again in new year. Take some time out and enjoy a nice glass of wine or 2 as hopefully within a few mths u wont be able to drink ;-) x

Princess- Bet u r excited for your appt? x

Hope- That is fab news! 5 lil embies! hope the discomfort eases soon x

Doodar- I am glad the bleeding is now just spotting. I hope that your embie is there in your womb all snug. I had similar symptoms to your with my 2nd ectopic so any pain at all, you insist they scan u sooner ok? i doubt it will be that but having been there twice i know the danger signs so just take care and i have my fingers x'd for u x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am coping ok for now and still feel positive so far so good! lol. I went the cinema this morning to see adventures of tintin in 3d with my dad and started getting weird lil twinges in my lower belly and like a pulling nr my belly button so really hoping its a good sign xxx

Yupp very excited AQ really can't wait now :D

Hopefully them little twinges are you embie snuggling in :thumbup:

Hi all--

My life is so busy. I am sorry I am out of the loop. I'm taking gonal-f and lupron now; I believe transfer will be the first weekend in November. That would be a great Thanksgiving gift--I'll be super grateful for a BFP ;0)

Thanks all. Lots of baby dust to you al!
xo

Doordar I would be doing the same if I were you, I just used my last digi two days ago and got 3+, now all I have left is 2 IC's and a whole bunch of opks. I am so relieved to hear the spotting is easing. Keep taking it easy! Anything for that little embie!

Hope my stomach hasn't felt great either, I didn't even think it could be the progesterone but it's nice to know that it is likely that. Just under 4 more week I'll have to take it. I can't wait to stop.

Hi to everyone else!

Hi 4ever! nice to see u back and i hope u get that thanksgiving bfp too! x

Kelly- 6wks preg on ticker now! going quick! yaay x

xxx

wow 4ever! never knew theyd start you again so quick, but then again that might have been ages ago you got your bfn, i cant remember and have lost all track of time lately :haha:

kelly - do you get and early ultrasound like some of the girls get a 6 week one??

aq - how was tin tin??

xx

Princess- Tintin was great! really good 3d film and we seen it before it even premiered in London so made up! how sad am i?! haha. x

Hope- GL for tomorrow x

Hope everyone else is doing ok?
I am having mild twinges and slight lower back shooting sensations an i felt dizzy earlier. Praying its all pointing to a wonderful result! soooo scared of OTD! xxx

wow 4ever! never knew theyd start you again so quick, but then again that might have been ages ago you got your bfn, i cant remember and have lost all track of time lately :haha:

kelly - do you get and early ultrasound like some of the girls get a 6 week one??

aq - how was tin tin??

xx

Hi Princess--They actually started me quickly. My official BFN was on 9/20, and they put me back on bcp 9/22. I finished the pills on Sunday last and am now getting my shots. So, yes, my last transfer was on 9/05 and I expect the next will be on 11/05. Not too shabby! ;0)

Princess I have a scan on Halloween so I'll be 7+3 then. I did have a scan at 5+2 but that was more to check the fluid levels in my stomach though they did take a quick look and saw at least one gestational sac measuring perfectly. This upcoming scan will just rule out the possibility of a second baby since there was another spot on the u/s that the doc couldnt get a good look at.

I am very pleased to say that i am PUPO! yaaaay! The embryologist said that our 2 day precious lil embie is already at 5 cells and they expect 4 cells on day 2 so looking very good! she also said that it is graded as a 4 in every aspect and the nurse said the transfer went "beautifully smooth"! me and dh are delighted and praying for that BFP now! I am home lying on couch with my magazines now and cant believe im pupo! lol. My OTD is 3rd Nov but il test before then no doubt if i can get the nerve! Thanks for all your support throughout this cycle of treatment and before. You all mean a lot to me and have saved my sanity on many a occasion! ha xxx

So happy for you! :happydance: How exciting to know you have a little embie inside of you!

Beta confirmed negative. Nurse called and told me to stop all of my medications. I feel like a failure.

The "good" news is I call the clinic when I get af and we start round 2 immediately.

I just sent dh away because he was just sitting there watching me sob. He suggested that we watch tv and I said I've been effing holding in my tears all day long and I need to let them out.

Sorry no personals...I feel dead.

I am so sorry Rosa :hugs: I can't imagine what you are going through. Just know that letting your emotions show is never a bad thing and it is healthy to grieve that way. Sending lots and lots of love and :hugs: your way!!

AFM-I have my trigger tonight at 11:30 PM and then egg retrieval on Tuesday at 11:30 AM! I am bloated and uncomfortable right now but I am so eager for Tuesday! :happydance: Just knowing that my DH and I are that much more closer to being parents makes me so happy. This has not been an easy journey by ANY means, but we all do what it takes to be parents, right?!

I hope everyone is doing well...Tinks, Traskey, Doodar, ST, AQ, Zowiey, Rosa...sorry if I forgot anyone, I am super tired!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone!!!

Hi pet, slightly confused because of the time stamp on your post but I assume you've already triggered and today is a drug free day. :dance: hope it went well and you enjoy today. Good luck for tomorrow hun.

Aq how cool that you got to see tin tin before its release :thumbup: hope those twinges are bubba getting settled in :dust:

Stacey they did get you started real quick. Hope this cycle is the charm for you :dust:

Princess how are you holding up waiting to get started?

Kelly not long until your scan now!

Afm tummy feeling a little better today. I had a dream last night that one of my friends announced she was pregnant in the middle of a meeting at work! Then another than I was trying to get DH to sleep with me in case we'd messed our jabs up and needed an extra chance :lol: waiting for my call and keeping everything crossed that the quints are still going strong in the lab.

Well today's call came early at 8.45 so I knew we hadn't made blast criteria, and I was right. The quints are all still safe in the lab, but they're all not developing at the same pace. So we go in at 1.40 today for a double embryo transfer! They think we might also have two that we can freeze, but she did warn me that anything could happen in the next few hours.

So I'm a little sad, but also excited... Fx in about 5 hours we'll be PUPO with twins! :dance:

I'm stuck on the sofa at the minute thanks to my bullet, but I now need to get up and do some things so that once we're home later I can stay on the sofa and let them get settled
:dust:

Hope, good luck with your twin transfer today :dust: I am sure all will be well. Oh and from your earlier post the progesterone made my IBS go :wacko: and I haven't had an attack of it in years (so I know it was that!)

Hope- GL for the transfer of your twin embies today! you will soon be pupo! x

Well i have just got out of bed as i barely slept last night! woke up about 4 times for no reason at all. I am lying on couch with a cuppa trying to wake up. lol xxx

Hope good luck for transfer later... youll be joining me and AQ in the dreaded TWW... lol

AQ snap to the constant waking last night... i was thinking it was the progesterone finally kicking in..

Pet good luck with ET tomorrow...

Hi kelly not long till you see your lil bean again...

4ever that really is a quick turnaround...

Hi Traskey how you ding??

Hi to all.......xxxxxxx

Oh no I didnt know progesterone messed with your sleep too, I'm already struggling with tummy effects and sore boobs! I did say to DH that I obviously got through the other drugs so unscathed (apart from the tiredness and night flushes) that the progresterone was pay back :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->