IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Good luck hope, you'll have your little twin embies snuggling in in no time!

4ever - that's really quick!

AQ - glad you enjoyed tin tin, my DH can't watch 3d it makes him sicky lol, his work mates call him tin tin cuz he's ginge nd his hair sticks up at the front :haha:

Afm - I'm chomping at the bit to get started, my cons has emailed me about 7/8 forms with 3 pages each to read through and write down any questions we have so my nights gunna be busy :haha:
DH is treating me this weekend, I've been moaning since the start of summer for him to take me to Alton towers before I can't go lol so he's treating me to scarefest this weekend :happydance: I'm so excited! Also we've got 2 firework displays to go to so got plenty of things to look forward to to keep ourselves occupied :thumbup:

Xx

Princess Alton towers sounds fun

Anyone see Alan titchmarsh? He's got lots of poor little homeless kittens and I'm feeling broody! One looks just like my gorgeous Rosie. When I retire I swear I'm going to become a cat lady :lol:

But in other news... And shamelessly copied from my journal...

October 24 2011 2.15pm

Well this date and time will be remembered as its the time that we became PUPO with two little 9 cell AB embryos

We arrived at the BCRM in good time and got called straight in to the ward so I could gown up and DH could put some csi shoe covers on... Easier said than done with his size 13 feet as he managed to split them! We agreed to break the health and safety rules as they would just about fit on his bare feet

Bt of waiting around as things seemed to be running behind schedule but Lydia told us what to expect and then around ten past two Nurse Pat took us into the room with the magic blue chair. Amy the lovely embryologist came to tell us about our embryos, they had picked two beautiful 9 cell AB embryos for transfer and two others would be frozen. Unfortunately the fifth quint didn't make it.

Next up was to raise and tilt the magic chair and then the senior nurse (who's name we can't remember) went ahead with the transfer.

I did not like that one little bit, extremely uncomfortable and bordering on painful at times, but I tried to keep calm so that the little ones wouldn't be traumatised on their way back in. At about 2.15 they were popped inside and before too long the experience was over.

So now I'm home and on the sofa and I'm planning on taking it easy for the next two weeks to give our little ones the best chance.

Wow can't believe I'm PUPO with twins! Pease stick my little beans xxxx

:dance:

You know I said about the girl ahead of me where they had problems at EC? Poor girls trigger shot failed! Apparently no one in the clinic has ever heard of this and they think it was a faulty batch. They only got 2 eggs and none fertilised. I feel so sorry for her, and blessed that I didn't end up with the same trigger. This is such a hard journey without that kind of thing happening.

Congrats for being PUPO with twins hope! LOL at the magic blue chair, does it have stirrups, if it does we've got the same magic blue chair at our clinic :haha:
Time to take it easy and get DH to run around after you :thumbup:
That poor girl tho, such a shame, tbf tho there was someone on another thread that got 11 eggs and none fertilised so it does happen, you'd feel like someone definitely had it in for you tho if they had never heard of the trigger failing!

I always thought they kinda sent you drowsy for the et (can't remember what the call it when they don't fully send you to sleep :haha: can't think of the word) or is that just for er?

:flow:

Wide awake for transfer at my clinic, only sedated for collection.

Hope-Congrats on being pupo with twins! sending u lots of sticky vibes an let the 2ww madness commence! lol. When is your OTD? x

Princess- In every clinic u r wide awake for transfer. I can honestly say that i never felt a single thing getting mine done and the nurse even commented on how "beautifully smooth" it went so dont worry! everyone is different but majority dont have any probs x

Well "symptoms" for today are... feeling soooo light headed and worn out and went dizzy earlier! oooh hoping its good sign an not a bug or something! lol xxx

AQ. Hoping they are early preggo symptoms :dust: my OTD is nov 6 which is 16 days from EC. Is yours the 3rd?

Princess don't worry, I think mine was uncomfortable because I just have general issues down there anyway :blush: it wasn't anything I couldn't get through with a few deep breaths and didn't last too long. Bring on labour :lol:

Hope- yep mine is the 3rd but il be poas earlier than that! haha. what about u?
come an add yourself to the Halloween/bonfire night testers thread ;-) xxx

Hope congratulations on being PUPO with Twins.... WooHoo... you've got the same test date as me even though we were 3 days apart!!... thats sad about that girl...

lou

Congrats hope!!! May your tww go by fast!

My ET didn't hurt a bit I guess it all depends on how cooperative your cervix is. I think having had a kid already made mine hurt less.

When is OTD loopy and aq? Are we getting close?

Hi to everyone else!

AQ your symptoms are sounding really positive.... :thumbup: all ive had today are very low period pains, but i did walk around shopping today so its probably just a result of that .....

lou

Kelly- My OTD is 3rd Nov but il be testing on Halloween as im sure i could get a bfp by then if we are blessed :) soooo nervous though. Need some joy so much. How are u feeling? x

Lou- I hope u are right! did u have these symptoms with your 2 pregnancies? if u r getting cramps that is a good sign isnt it? so keep that pma x

Feeling very emotional too. Just looked over at the picture in a frame of my mum an burst out crying as wish she was here so much to talk to an help me through it all xxx

:hugs: Oh AQ, she is!! keep that PMA going.:hugs: Its about 15 years ago that i was pregnant so no:haha: cant remember a thing...

lou

How strange that we have the same OTD Lou, I thought they were making me wait ages :lol:

AQ not sure if I'll test early although I do have 6 tests in the cupboard thanks to Tink's heads up on the bogof offer at superdrug!

Sorry that you're feeling sad today :hug:

Hello all my fall buddies, hope you're having a Happy Monday :flower:

Halloween is a great test date! Good luck!

I find it weird that some clinics test so soon and others make you wait ages.

Did I read that some of you are using the post transfer relaxation cd? Does it help you visualise the embies snuggling in? Just wondering whether to order a copy.

Yay hope congrats on being pupo! Lovely :happydance: make sure you take it easy now, look after yourself :thumbup:

I have a post transfer relaxation cd. I havent used it this time round but its great for relaxation though hun would recommend it for that, if your finding it difficult to relax its great :thumbup:

Hey doodar hows everything going bleeding and bedrest wise? Hopefully it's stopped now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->