IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

It finally stopped, so i got up and pottered about, took a shower and peeled some veg and it started again :dohh: so back to bed rest for me!

How are you? How is the morning sickness?

Hi all--Yep, it's fast, but I'm okay with that!

I have an appointment in the morning to measure my eggs. Hope all's on the right track for that!

Its around more often the not now, though it doesn't seem to be as bad as it was with Skyler there is still plenty of time for it to get worse. I'm gagging while brushing my teeth now which basically kick starts all day ms. All I do is gag or dry heave though.

Doodar, are you having any symptoms? Is the bleeding still brown? Is it light?

4everyoung good luck!

Hey girls sure is quiet around here today. I've just been chilling on the sofa, sewing together the knitted doll I'm making for my friends daughters first birthday. Now she needs some clothes to wear! (the doll, not Martha!) Nothing else doing other than chatting to my cats and the beanies in my tum :lol:

How is everyone today?

Hiya hope glad everything's fine, I thought it was quiet round here to but had nothing to update untill now lol

Basically I've just found out my clinic will transfer 2 blasts, we decided if they offered us blasts we'd have one but if it was a 2/3 or 4 day we'd do 2 so now I'm super confused as what to do, I really don't think I'd be able to cope with having a negative result hence us wanting to try 2 embies and we'd love twins but I thought Maybe twins wasn't werth the risk, I don't really know what I'm trying to say :haha: but I really dunno what to do now :flow:

I recieved my first beta at 19DPO....14 DP5DT..2062..!!!! Untrasound on Thursday to see how many that makes !!!

Wow amirini, that's quite high isn't it! I wonder how manys in there - keep us posted!

Princess I had the same quandry a few pages back then turned out the clinic wouldn't do a two blast transfer after all :lol: odds of twins is so much higher with double blasts than double embryos. I think I'd decided that we'd just take one blast not two, but now I have two embies in my tum I really want them to be healthy twins! Good luck making a plan, I think it helps to know what you want to do up front.

princess if you'd love twins and they'll do two I say go for two, the risks aren't that much higher with two so long as your young and healthy and have no issues with your cervix which I'm sure you'd know about if you did. It is a bit harder to carry to near the end cause there is more weight but if that doesn't deter you I say go for it. If my clinic had of let me I would have had two blasts put back instead I had 2 at 3 day transfer.

Amirini, Oh how exciting at 19dpo my levels were only 1600 but I don't find out for sure how many are in there till halloween although a very quick scan at 5 weeks suggests only one. Please let us know!

Hope I chatted to my embies a lot to after transfer.

I think I will go for 2 but dunno weather to have 2 blasts or 2 day 3, my moms a twin so i think itd be nice to have twins, my nan who's 4ft 10 and a age 11 or 12 in kids clothes and smoked through her pregnancy had healthy twins so I just kinda think if she could do it why not me, plus I don't think after all this I'd wanna go through another cycle but sayin all this I might not get enough eggs, if we get 6 eggs we gotta share em, if I get 5 or less I can keep them all so it's more a wait and see, thanks for the advice girls :thumbup:

Sorry everyone, it's been a manic 3 days.

Hope, congratulations on the 2 embies :wohoo:

Am, congrats on the beta numbers

Lou, AQ almost there! Hang in there until test day.

Kelly, can't wait to hear if it's one or two!

Doodar, glad the bleeding has slowed. No more veg peeling for you, back to bed :)

Princess, not long until you get started. Good luck with all the forms.

:hugs: for everyone else

Hiya trask how are you :flow:

I've read through all my forms and I've got all my questions written out and ready to go, I've sorted a ring binder folder for all my bits and bobs and my letters and all my info :thumbup: been a busy girl getting everything organised so I'm raring to go now, just a waiting game isn't it :D

Xx

Ahh yes, it's all about the waiting. Seems we spend our whole lives waiting. I am doing ok, just plodding along until our follow up appointment on the 9th. Then it's waiting on the witch and hopefully dr again on day 21. Depends on if the clinic has space though.

It's nice that you can start next cycle if they have room, can't member who it was on this thread had to wait 3 cycles, your appointment is the day before mine then and I bet you start dr before me :haha:

Hopeing you get a bfp this time round, you deserve it :flow:

Xx

My u/s is scheduled for thursday .. I will keep you guys posted ..

Amirini- That is great news! fab numbers x

Princess- If your mum is a twin u will be more likely to have twins so bare that in mind if u go for 2 embies that if one embie splits you will be having triplets and that is a big risk to the babies and to your health so think long an hard about it hun as u are so young and will hopefully have lots of chances to have a 2nd baby later on. Glad the ball is rolling for you x

Hi traskey, ST, Zowiey, Tinks and Rosa. Hope u are all coping as well as you can x

Kelly, chris and doodar- Hows things? x

Hope- Hows it going so far? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I swing from being so positive im pregnant to being convinced it has not worked! i am losing my mind! lol. I really cant wait to test but im so scared too! Aaaaah xxx

AQ my moms an identical twin nd they don't run in families (it's the fraternal ones that do) so I wasn't to worried with that aspect, I wouldn't do it if there was a big risk of triplets cuz I know that can be really dangerous and h and I think
This will be our only cycle cuz the stress of it is so unbearable, plus we can only afford it cuz of egg sharing and I think I can cope with knowing I might have one person come looking for me when there 18 but not really keen on doing it again, thanks for the advice tho :flow:

Keep that PMA up, nd I know it's really hard but I'd defo wait to test especially with there still being 8 days till otd, you'll only torture your self if you got a bfn for it being to early :hugs:

I was going to say the same about the twin situation lol. If they told me there were three I'd die right there on the table!

Amirini thats so exciting!

I'm feeling ok just pukey most of the time now, I hope the ms goes away at 10 week like it did with my last. Pretty much all of the fluid is gone from my abdomen now! Hurray!!!! There may still be a bit cause I'm still up 2 pounds from pre treatment but my ovaries are still large to and they'll account for some of that. My stomach is pretty flat again but not quiet what it was and i feel better which is amazing, well better interms of all the discomfort going on with the fluid etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->