IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

:lol: time to take the water out.

Don't think we have preggo pops here. I'm chomping on ginger nuts and have some travel bands just in case.

Hope - I think they have something similar tho, you'll have to have a look around ;) are you suffering from ms?

Hi ladies, may i join you?

Firstly big congrats to the BFP's and good luck to everyone on this journey!

Im 25 pcos sufferer, oh 31 and low count, morph and motility. We have our ivf icsi presentation on 30th nov and we will be attending our first appt on 8th dec at guys in london.

Just looking for a support circle to join and to see what knowlege and advice you ladies can offer.

Does anyone know how soon after the first consultation treatment starts?

And once you have put the embryos back what after care should i expect? time off work?

I no this might sound silly and pls dont judge but we have to have an hiv test and whilst i dont believe for a second i have it i cant stop worrying!!!! :( is this normal?

lovely talking to you, feel better just for getting it off my chest xxx

Wow. I'm 5 weeks and organs are growing!
That is wow! such a cool thing to imagine happening!!!xx

Hi girls.

It went from bad to worse, we got our letter for our follow up appointment and it was for 11 APRIL 2012!!!!!!!!!!! I was fuming, how can they think this is acceptable to make us wait 6 months?? I called the clinic and after a long battle we have an appoinment for the 17th Jan 2012, its better but I am still not happy with that. After being heartbroken from BFN we have to wait 3 months to even speak to someone about it :cry:
:hugs:

Six months is ridiculous!!! I would be fuming! glad they changed it to Jan-but I agree that is still a long wait just for a followup! You are nhs aren't you? x

Kazza-Welcome! I had to have all the sti tests as well because was egg sharing! And even though am married and been with dh for years I was still worrried about them, lol!xx

I feel like im being silly ive been with oh for over 5 years but i cant help but worry!

4ever, wow. I'm glad you guys were able to talk through some important stuff. I agree that it sounds better if you did doner eggs as well as sperm. I don't know how any of that works, though. Feel free to tell us anything that's on your mind. That's what we're here for. :hugs:

Uh oh he just figured out how to spray it :dohh:

:rofl:

Tinks!!! We miss you. :hugs: So glad you're back, but 6 months is RIDICULOUS! :guns: Seriously! Good for you for raising some h*ll and getting it moved up! January will be here before you know it. :thumbup:

kazzab, welcome! I think all of the time durations depend on your clinic. I took the transfer day off and the day after off. :shrug: Everyone's different though. We had hiv tests, too. I had like 13 vials of blood taken and all of these tests were done. :wacko: Don't worry, it's protocol to take those tests.

Afm, not much to report. Meds came yesterday. :dance: My DR start date was pushed back 2 days because I o'ed late, but doc thinks that retrieval date will still be the same. :shrug:

Yay things are getting moving again!

DO we have any pupo ladies right now? Forgive me for forgetting but the brain is mush between my son and this pregnancy.

I don't mind him spraying the water bottle it's just water and when you spray him in the face he laughs and laughs. It's hilarious. I got a video of it on my phone but for some reason there is no sound :(

i think 4ever is still pupo but not sure when her otd is, theres quite a few of us on here now so it is hard to keep up :haha:

Welcome Kazza PUPO = pregnant until proven otherwise. It's what we call ladies between transfer date and OTD (official test date). Although I've got my BFP I'm still calling myself PUPO with twins as I won't know until my scan whether they're both still in there (fingers tightly crossed they are!)

I had about 13 vials taken for all different kinds of tests too including HIV. I agree it is worrying which is strange :)

Time it takes between consult and getting started depends on the clinic and how many tests you have to have. Once we were advised that icsi would be our best treatment everything moved really quickly but there was no wait list at my clinic.

Good luck and welcome to the gang :flower:

Rosa. Boo to your dates shifting but yay that you get to cycle with Kirsten!

Kelly skylar sounds too cute :)

Kirsten I found the preggie pops, there's a company online that sells them. I don't have ms yet (and fx I wont) but I have a phobia of vomiting so if I start to feel the least bit nauseus I want to be armed :lol: I already have my travel bands which I've had one couple of times but I ordered a pot of the preggie drops too. 8 quid for 21 is a bit steep but hey if they work then great! I was a bit put off that the website was selling packs of the travel bands preggie drops and sick bags :saywhat: if the first two work why do I need the bags?? I made myself feel sick just looking at the sick bags :lol:

Brain freeze now so I'll just say :wave: to my lovely chicks :wave:

Hi ladies,

Hope your doing well. Hi to the new ladies too. I'm having repeat hcg today. It does not look good though ladies. Bit devastated at the moment.

Will speak to you all soon xxx

Hi ladies. Just popping in to say hi x

Doodar- STUNNING pic and so glad all is well x

Hope- Glad you are doing well x

Princess- Yay on the start dates at last x

4ever- I am glad u managed to talk it thru with dh and hope all works out this time x

Kelly- Wow 9wks already! x

ST- I would be upset too and its only natural but your time will come x

Hi to Tinks, Trask, Rosa, Chris , Lou an gang x

AFM- I have been very depressed with grieiving my mum and sad about the cycle not working out but today the sun is shining and i am thankful for my health and for the ppl i have in my life and for the many happy memories my mum left me. I am off xmas shopping today as i have nothing in yet so trying my best to get on with my life as my mum would want and also to look forward to next yr and praying the next cycle brings us our much longed for BFP xxx

Thanks for the encouraging comments. I definitely feel better after our conversation. I suppose I'm technically PUPO, but I'm spotting heavily now so I think it's safe to say I'm out of the running this round. Thanks again. You all rock :0)

Hi Stacey I think I may have left you out yesterday!. Im so sorry you feel your out but you seem to be looking forward which is good. I'm glad the chat with dh went well and thank-you for being so honest it! as others have said sounds like you have had hard times in the past. There is more mental illness/eating disorders/addiction around than people realise. More infertility around than people realise as well!! just look at all these busy forums. My sis had bulimia and I had depression about 5 years ago. Best of luck with what ever you decide to do!xxx

hello ladies i hope its ok to join u ladies even tho im not due to start ivf til july?
xx

Maddie :dust: that the beta shows that everything is ok.

AQ. So lovely to see you honey, the sun always helps me feel brighter. I can't believe how warm it is for november! We've been doing some Xmas shopping today too.

St : wave:

Goodies hello. The more the merrier I alway say :)

Hi Goodies! Welcome. I think we've been thinking of ditching the dates on the thread, so yes, please join us.

We're all in one of a few stages: waiting, taking bcp, waiting, stimming (taking stimulating hormones), waiting, having blood tests, waiting, having ultrasounds, waiting, having egg retrievals, waiting, having egg transfers, then the biggest wait of all: the two week wait (2ww). Some of use get the BFP and start the happy waiting, others get the BFN and start somewhere in the cycle again.

As you can see, there is no worries that you're not starting until July; you've come to the right place :0) WELCOME!

hello ladies i hope its ok to join u ladies even tho im not due to start ivf til july?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->