IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

((((Maddie)))) I'm so sorry to hear your news. I am glad you can keep your chin up. I hope someday all of us can say, "Remember how impossible it seemed? Now the kids are growing up so fast I can hardly believe it was ever a problem!" Hang in there xx

Oh Maddie honey. What a awful roller coaster for you. When will you have the scan to find out? I really hope everythingi s ok and that its not an eptopic :hugs: thinking of you :hugs:

Wow so many posts in so little time my befuddled brain got lost :lol:

Welcome to our new "members" it's so good to have you along for this journey. Look forward to getting to know you.

If your cycles are a little way off then I suggest you do as much as possible to prepare your body for the onset of drugs and get your head intoa confident happy space. There are so many ups and downs and as Stacey pointed out lots and lots of w a I t I n g : lol:

My scan is the 24th, I'll be 6weeks and 6 days by then. Scans around the 5-7 week mark are the earliest you discover whether you are having twins. We had double embryo transfer so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry for no more personals. Was rudely awoken by a cat this morning being sick in my bedroom. It was only after I dragged myself out of bed and cleaned it up that I remembered its my birthday today :lol: then I felt too hungry to sleep but too tired to eat. Ugh.

Happy birthday hope and wishing you all the luck in the world for your scan! How exciting!!! I'm just taking vitamins and waiting waiting waiting!!

Maddie very sorry to hear of your news! Thinking of you x

Maddie, so sorry to read that your hcg levels haven't gone up :hugs:

Hope, happy birthday! :cake: Hope it's a lovely day for you :hugs:

Is there anything I can start taking to prepare for the Isci ? Xx

Hope--Happy birthday. I woke up to a rude cat curled up on my back purring LOUDLY (his look-at-how-sweet-I-am farce to get me up at 5 am to feed him! :p).

Goodies--I would be careful about what you put in your body medicine-wise. Food wise? I hear fresh pineapple is good for fertility. I haven't tried it myself (but I haven't gotten preggers yet, so it might be the magic fruit!).

Have a happy Sunday, everyone!

I'm losing weight
My bmi was 33 it's now 28 and coming down lol x

Maddie I'm so sorry to hear about you hcg levels :hugs:

Happy birthday hope!! :cake:

Goodies - if your not already taking them I'd probably say a good vitamin and folic acid :thumbup:

Afm - drinking lots of water, eating healthily, taking my folic acid - 3 DAYS!! :wohoo:

Actually the closer I get the more scared I am, I HATE needles with a passion but I always thought because I was having them for a good reason I'd be alright but I'm crapping myself :haha:

Hope everyone's okaii!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes girls. I've spent most of it dozing - looks like my party days are over :thumbup:

Kirsten. I hate needles too but these were actually ok. I found that when I made a fuss they hurt more. Secret seems to be do it front of tv for distraction and take deep breaths berating in as the needle goes in and out. You'll do great!

Thank you guys. I'm ok. Had a good cry with parents who have been amazing!! My husband bless him is trying to remain hopeful. It dosent help with my job....I know too much. I wish I could change my career until I go home with a baby. Haha!!

Happy birthday Hope. I hope you have a fantastic day......

Thank you for your support everyone. Hope your all ok xxx

Maddie- I am so sorry hun. I have had 2 ectopics and with my 2nd my hcg rose as it would in normal pregnancy and was 7000 when i was rushed to theatre so lets hope its more of a chemical than a ectopic. If it is ectopic, dont lose hope. The loss of the embie is hard to take but i was actually relieved to lose both my tubes as i would of lived in fear of it happening a 3rd time. Good luck for tomorrow x

Hope- Happy Birthday x

Hi to everyone else xxx

AQ thank you for your reassurance. I hope its not ectopic too. I'm having repeat bloods tomorrow. I know it sounds awful but wish I never got a positive if it was going to end like this. Your probably right about chemical. The doctor at local hospital said he has seen cases like this where it has turned around. My numbers are 416 at 6 weeks, that cannot be right. Anyway I hope you are well and I think of all you ladies too.

Xxxx

:hugs:best of luck Maddie-lets hope its one of the cases your doctor mentioned.xx

Happy brithday Hope!!! :cake:nothing worng with just relaxing!!x

Trask-glad to hear from you, will be prob be stimming around same time, I'm on short protocol again. x

Welcome to the new peeps!
goodies-I have pcos too. Oh and I had icsi -the very reason for having it is male factor so you should be fine as long as there are a few good ones it's fine.

Aq-I love xmas shooping, glad you have a good day. When I shop I always have to have a hot chocolate-its the law!x

princess-don't be scared the injections are fine. My sis (a midwife) told me to put my weight on the foot/leg on the other side to where your having the injection. So you can lift and wiggle the toes on the side where your having the injections. This means that your body is relaxed on that side and can't tense up which makes the needle harder to get in. Does that make sense, loL!

hello to everyone else! x

thanks hope, i think im more nervous that dh is doing them :haha: hes a kinda woops i slipped kinda guy :rofl: tbf to him he has been less jokey about everything since getting our dates so i think hes starting to take things a little bit more seriously :thumbup:
st - that makes perfect sense, will try that out, thanks :flower:

maddie - lets hope its one of the cases your doctors mentioned, this whole process is soo hard isnt it! :hugs:

:hi: everyone else hope you are well,

the few weeks leading up to the appointment flew by, these days leading up to my injection are draggin soooo much :brat:

Ive also stuck a few pics of my meds and what not on my journal :thumbup:

Happy birthday Hope.....xx

Maddie sorry to hear your news... xx

lou

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

So sorry Maddie tons of :hugs:

Princess, i was nervous about the injections to and i found ice really helps, dh puts an ice cube on my belly whilst i draw up the meds and i find it makes all the difference.

Hope, Happy bday!! hope you had a great day.

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Afm, i was worrying before after i did my injection as there seemed to be more liquid left in the bottle than there should have been as this should have been the last dose before moving on to the next bottle. I have drawn up the right amount each time for sure so im just hoping this bottle had a little more in than the label stated.

:flower:

They usually do babies777, to allow for any spillage or mistakes. Our clinic said just to draw it into the second bottle and carry on. If that helps! Don't worry.

Thank u Traskey for that, i was worrying i was doing something wrong.

Thank uu :flower:

They usually do babies777, to allow for any spillage or mistakes. Our clinic said just to draw it into the second bottle and carry on. If that helps! Don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->