IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope, AQ - I'm the type to leave my Xmas shopping till Xmas eve (I have done for the last 2 years) but I'm trying to get more organised this year!

Hi goodies, I've just replied to you on the young ivf'ers thread :thumbup:

How is everyone??

4 DAYS ;) :wohoo:

Hi Stacey I think I may have left you out yesterday!. Im so sorry you feel your out but you seem to be looking forward which is good. I'm glad the chat with dh went well and thank-you for being so honest it! as others have said sounds like you have had hard times in the past. There is more mental illness/eating disorders/addiction around than people realise. More infertility around than people realise as well!! just look at all these busy forums. My sis had bulimia and I had depression about 5 years ago. Best of luck with what ever you decide to do!xxx

Thanks for the disclosure, ST. I think it's smart that we stick to the topic on this thread, but I'm sure many of us bring with us some demons: eating disorders, depression, anxiety, abuse survivors, addiction, etc... There are probably threads out there about anxiety and conceiving and addiction and conceiving etc...but it's nice that this thread can bring us all together with our one "simple" purpose :) Thanks again. Despite having such a crummy experience, I always feel better when I find someone to relate to xx

Hi ladies. Just popping in to say hi x

Doodar- STUNNING pic and so glad all is well x

Hope- Glad you are doing well x

Princess- Yay on the start dates at last x

4ever- I am glad u managed to talk it thru with dh and hope all works out this time x

Kelly- Wow 9wks already! x

ST- I would be upset too and its only natural but your time will come x

Hi to Tinks, Trask, Rosa, Chris , Lou an gang x

AFM- I have been very depressed with grieiving my mum and sad about the cycle not working out but today the sun is shining and i am thankful for my health and for the ppl i have in my life and for the many happy memories my mum left me. I am off xmas shopping today as i have nothing in yet so trying my best to get on with my life as my mum would want and also to look forward to next yr and praying the next cycle brings us our much longed for BFP xxx

Thank you, AQ. I want to just say, it seems you are a very strong woman. I know you're hurting for many reasons, but you are looking at the bright side (literally--the sun is shining!) and looking for those things to be grateful for. I think it's so easy to dwell on the negative, but you are throwing out all kinds of positive vibes--I, for one, appreciate it. Happy Christmas shopping! xx

Stacy :hugs: When is your OTD?

Hi goodies! Welcome! I've decided to stick around to support my other ivf groupers so I say who cares when you start.

I've read three pages and don't remember much.... hope your scan is the 24th right? Gosh I think I want to know how many you have in there as bad as you! One of us has to end up being a twin mum!

I'm done all my christmas shopping for Skyler, but haven't got anything for my hubby yet. Blah. I have time.

Doodar how are things going with you? Still no ms?

Hi to everyone else! I'm thinking about all your important dates and plans coming up.

Me, I'm still uber tired though the ms is giving me the occasional break. We announced to our family and friends last night so that was pretty exciting, and it's getting easier and easier to hear and find Dot's HB on the doppler :)

awww thanks ladies for the lovely warm welcome too

iv got pcos aswell so im currently on metformin for that aswell
and hubby has very low morph at between 1-2%
can i stil have icsi with that low morph?
x

Hi Goodies--I don't know what the official level is for an icsi, but my husband has low morph, count, and motility (some in the low average range). We're candidates for ICSI--no luck yet, but medically eligible! It could vary from clinic to clinic, though.

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Role on the 8th dec now!! Can't wait!! How soon can you tell your having twins?

My OTD is Tuesday. I'm quite certain I'm out though...I've got the all-too familiar symptoms--namely cramping and an increasing flow.

Wow, that was a massive catch up and i've only been missing three days :rofl:

Doodar, love, love, love that scan pic. So pleased that all is well.

Stacey, glad that you and DH could talk things through. I agree he needs to quit or seriously cut down the smoking and drinking. I really hope the spotting doesn't mean that you are out this time.

AQ, you are being amazingly strong but these last few months have been really hard on you. Might do you some good to talk to someone about it.

Tinks, lovely to see you back. We missed you. 6 months is shocking, to make you wait that long for your follow up!

Rosa, glad it won't be long before you are down regging again :dust:

Princess, 4 days and counting :wohoo:

ST, sorry to hear that your egg recipient got her bfp. I think I would have wanted to know too though :hugs:

Maddie, sending you some :dust:

Welcome goodies :hi: Our clinic don't look at the morph stat. You are fine with that for ICSI.

Kelly, how cute about Skylar!

Hope, Pet, hope you aren't suffering a lot with the :sick:

ZabbaB :hugs:

AFM, have to wait another period before we can start again. They want to do the same protocol so ive been warned I may get ohss again :( Hope not! Going to give me an extra scan to check for it during stimming. So DR end Dec/early Jan for us. It's going to be ICSI again too.

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

ohhh good,, iv been on metformin for about 6 months and iv heard that it can help with egg quality for pcos ladies
x

With 1% morph you're only choice would be ICSI unless your hubby had so many sperm that were good that he could hit the right amount but it's unlikely. We were ICSI all the way they didn't even consider IVF with us. My dh's sperm count is about 16 million total, with 2-3% morph (using the new standards) and 40% motility.

My hubby's other numbers are fine he even got his motility up to 50% morph with vits and he has almost stopped drinkin alcohol altogether he is just having the odd one here and there and has promised to give up 4 months bfore treatment too xx hoping to get his morph up slightly too x

Goodies- Welcome to the thread and best of luck x

Trask- You will soon be starting again and getting more closely monitered so all good :) as regards what you said about speaking to someone, i am trying to find a local grief support group to help me a little x

Hi to everyone else :) I had a nice day looking round the shops but only ended up buying a fleece jumpsuit for dh to keep him warm in winter as i have one already. lol. We will look a treat in our all in ones! like giant babies! haha. I also got some bath bombs from lush which i love and me and my dad had a nice hot chocolate so it was a lovely day. Just watching x factor an waiting for dh to get in from work now xxx

My dh is also a late worker so I no how u feel I feel dwn today so im sitting with him at wrk x

Sometimes i enjoy the time to myself but sometimes it is pretty lonely. Luckily my dad lives up the road so i see a lot of him. Hopefully we will soon have the company of our bumps an babies ;-) xxx

My dad moved away last summer as did my brother and baby nephew but my mum and other brother lives bout 20 mins away and hubby's family live up the road but I feel like they are his family and not mine
Did u ladies tell family u were soon ivf??

Our family and a few of our friends knew we did icsi. I don't think well come right out and say it to everyone though. We had one friend ask and I told her so I think well keep goIng that route.

All our family is 5000+ miles away makes me sad. :(

My mum and dad and MIL knew we were going to be doing IVF but sadly my mum died before we started the cycle and my dad is the only family i have on earth now other than dh and my inlaws who all live in Africa and Italy xxx

Hi ladies,

Very upset tonight. Hcg levels not up much from previous numbers. They are thinking its ectopic or non viable pregnancy. I'm having more bloods on Mon and possible scan. Were devastated. We have come so close but now so far.

Were not giving up though. God has good plans for us all even though we can't see it yet.

Good luck ladies and hope good luck for your scan. Can't wait to hear your news xxxx

Hi to everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->