IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

iv got pco noy pcos im gunna just chill til july an worry bout things thn x

Hi Ladies,

It was another BFN from me the same thing AF came again on time didnt get to test either, I had extra progesterone too and still didnt keep it away.

Going to give my body some time as as been on the meds now since aug and 2 failures. At least i wont be bloated for my wedding dress now :-( as is a tight fit anyway only 13 days to go.

:-( :-( xx

Oh delly I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Maddie I'm also thinking of you :hugs:

We need a spurt of luck on this thread :dust:

Afm - 2 Days :yipee: definitely getting nervous!

Just wanted to ask you lovely ladies, how many folkie growth scans did you have while you were stimming, the nurse said expect between 5 and 8 but on the sheet they've given me only says about 3 :shrug: I was thinking maybe shes giving me worse case scenario(sp) but it just seems a lot of travelling, 8 times in 14 days, especially when DH hasn't got any holiday left so I'll be going on my own and on the train, it says on the website the whole process will need about 6/8 visits so how can they say that many for just follie scans :shrug: :haha: wow i sound like a bit of a whinge bag, sorry! :flower:

Good luck Princess! I never know what the numbers mean :)

Thinking of you Maddie.

Delly--Sorry to hear it. I"m in the same boat- My test is tomorrow, but I know already. It's so sad. I got married in July, and I was bloated even without the hormones, if it's any consolation. I hope you are able to throw yourself into the wedding and really enjoy it. Any honeymoon plans? Hang in there.

Stacy

Princess- Wow we only had 1 follies scan! that was NHS tho so think thats the norm.Not long now! dont be nervous you will be fine x

Delly- sorry it didnt work hun. Enjoy the break an your wedding planning :) x

Hi to everyone else. Dh and i have been up since 8am moving furniture out of our room ready for carpet fitter to lay new carpet tomorrow an our new bed just arrived so going to be setting that up soon. Bloody shattered! going shops soon for some more healthy foods and maybe a btl of red for later :) xxx

Oh Delly so sorry honey. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and it takes your mind off IVF for a little while. Are you going away on honeymoon?

Kirsten I think the number of folly scans depends on how you react to the meds. I had the first 7 days after starting stimming which was a Friday, then I had one the following Monday and another on the Wednesday with EC that Friday. So three altogether and my consultant had suggested that at the start. Could have been fewer or more depending on my reaction to stimming. 5-8 sounds a lot. You should plan to travel to the clinic every other day from the date of the first scan just in case. Best stock up on some good books for that train journey!

AQ we really should do some decorating around here but I just don't feel like I have the energy for it. A new bed sounds lovely!

Just booked my midwife appt for Monday December 5. I have to stop by the doctors later to pick up some light reading :thumbup:

I've gotta say AQ I am missing my wine on a weekend :haha: wouldn't be so bad if I was pregnant cuz you CAN'T drink but ATM nothing medical wise is stopping me other then wanting to be body ready for the ivf so it's my will power saving me :haha: makes me sound like an alchie!
I was a bit naughty last night tho, I had ice cream with a shot of baileys over the top :blush:

Thanks hope :thumbup:
:wohoo: for midwife!!

yay for midwife app hope!!
i think we were told 3 or 4 scans

weve just had abit of good news today as there was so much pressure on hubbby to pass his driving test for july but my stepdad has said he will take us to the clinic wen we need to take the eggs cos we are doin ivf satalite so thats such a great load of my mind
iv also just told my mum all bout it too x

Delly I am so sorry to hear your news:hugs:

Princess keep up the will power. We had three scans during stimming.

Good luck tomorrow Stacy:hugs:

Hope fantastic news on midwife appointment. Got everything crossed for your scan too

Thank you for all your best wishes. Feel better today. Waiting for final beta hcg and uss then follow up appointment on Wednesday with fertility clinic. Be nice if they had some answers. Will let you know.

Hi to the rest of gang xxx

Hi Ladies,

It was another BFN from me the same thing AF came again on time didnt get to test either, I had extra progesterone too and still didnt keep it away.

Going to give my body some time as as been on the meds now since aug and 2 failures. At least i wont be bloated for my wedding dress now :-( as is a tight fit anyway only 13 days to go.

:-( :-( xx
So sorry to hear your news Delly! I know it's no consolation of course you would rather be preganant but I really hope you can focsu on the wedding count down and have a magical day on the day!! you will look awesome in your dress I'm sure:) -such a shame we only get to wear it once!!!:hugs:xx

Oh delly I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:
Just wanted to ask you lovely ladies, how many folkie growth scans did you have while you were stimming, the nurse said expect between 5 and 8 but on the sheet they've given me only says about 3 :shrug: I was thinking maybe shes giving me worse case scenario :flower:

Hey princess I had-4 or 5 I think, more than I expected! I think I had one extra as my follies were a bit slow growing near the end and er was pushed back twice. As Hope said, we were pretty much at the clinic every couple of days once stimms started. In total it was 7 trips I think (4-5 scans, plusER, plusET) well 8 if you count followup. I think I had extra scans as another lady at same clinic as me only had 2. I think they monitor egg share ladies quite closely, or maybe it was just coz I have pcos and they didn't want me to over stimulate. xxxx

Evening to everyone else!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had a bunch of scans, my first at 3 days after stims then 6 days then 9, 10, 11 and 12 then that was it.

Delly so sorry hun :hugs:

Maddie I hope they don't leave you hanging to long. Is your scan today to?

Maddie :hugs: I've lost track of your time zone. Is your beta today?

St I wore my dress four times! We got married abroad so I wore my dress for the ceremony and then a photo shoot a week later. Then we came home and I wore it for a vow renewal at the registry office because dh's parents didn't come to the wedding so we did that as a surprise for them. Then I wore it to our back home party. I like to get my monies worth out of expensive things! :thumbup: would love to wear it again but I'd never get in the skirt even before all the IVF bloat :lol:

Thanks for the info girls I guess its just a wait and see thing on the scan front!

Im gutted I only got to wear my wedding dress once, DH says I should do the housework in it and get my money's worth :rofl:
Wow hope you lucky girl, I'm jealous ;)
Were thinking of renewing our vows in a couple of years, I wouldn't mind a new dress but DH says for the price we paid for this one I can wear it again, I tried convincing him after a couple of kids it's highly unlikely I'll fit in it, DH says he'll make it fit :haha:

Princess- I only got to wear my dress once too but i weighed a lot more then so it wouldnt fit now. lol. dh and i am going to renew our vows when we have our lil daughter or son to be involved so hopefully in about 3-4yrs time :) xxx

we would also like to renew our vows
hopefuly after 10 years of marriage with our children if its meant to be
xx

Aq - That's our plan too we said in about 7 years (from when we got married) so our LO would be involved and hopefully will be old enough to remember it, buti never thought we'd be nearly 2 years into our marriage and still no baby :sad2:
So we'll see maybe we'll renew in about 7 ish years from now :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->