• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Janice,

Ouch. You poor thing. :hugs: I hope it works for you the first time. Sounds like you've been through a lot.

thanks for the advice girls,

schoolteacher your so lucky LOL!! ive been given a two page sheet thingy that i have to fill in :dohh: PITA but all this paperwork will be so worth it in the end :D xx

Yeah it's just one blank lined page, I filled about half of it. Good luck with yours!

AQ-goodluck for your appointment! sorry I can't keep up with this thread but hope everyone else is ok too!

Trask, tinks, doodar-hey to u all! :)

AQ-goodluck for your appointment! sorry I can't keep up with this thread but hope everyone else is ok too!

Oh my goodness, im struggling to keep up too. I tried to read the backlog to catch up with you ladies but got a little lost:shrug: I shall just try to pick it up along the way :winkwink: I have seen some threads post the names and stage of all the ladies cycling in the thread on the first post, perhaps we could add that? Not sure how though?

Had my refresher appointment at my clinic today and confirmed that we wil be doing the short protocol this time. We are waiting on the next cycle to getstarted and then its all go. Im on day 1 today so it was quite tempting to want to start today but we are going on holiday in a fortnight so it wouldnt work out :dohh:

I hope everyone is doing ok. Sorry for not being able to catch up withyou all yet. I'll get there!!

Love and babydust
Fluffy x

Fluffy, my doc was ready to start this cycle too, but we're leaving for a vacation, too. :wacko: Oh well. I had my mock transfer today. It went well, besides the pain of my overly full bladder! Nurse let me empty a little, which I was thankful for.

Janice- Good luck to you too and what a gorgeous baby u have! awww x

Schoolteacher- Thank you. Cant believe its the day after tomorrow! been waiting what seems like a lifetime for this appt! lol x

Rosababy and fluffy- Good luck to you both and enjoy your hols :) x

Tinks, Princess and everyone else, hope all doing ok? x

I have been in a mess today. My mum is declining very rapidly and we think its less than 6mths now, infact maybe half as she is getting worse very quickly. we are devastated but the thought of starting IVF next mth was keeping us going, well i thought id call the clinic today and push my luck to start this cycle due to circumstances etc and was basically told no way and that it is also very unlikely to be starting next cycle and we are probs looking at Oct/Nov!!! WTF?!
I am fuming and so heartbroken. I basically begged to start next mth and was told very unlikely as 2 slots left and they will be filled tomorrow as our appt not till thur and they would not pencil us in, intill after our cons appt!! i am so sad right now. I have a friend who is a patient rep and iv asked her to speak on my behalf to the consultant and explain my personal circs. I am not trying to queue jump as we had info evening back in May and women who attended that with us are starting this mth!
Just hope tomorrow brings something positive as its tiring me out now to be honest.
Sorry for moaning. Just cant believe it xxx

Oh AQ I'm so sorry about your mum :hugs:. Why are people so bloody unsympathetic, the world has become such a selfish place. It's all about me, me , me and I don't give a s**t what anyone else is going through. I hate what the world has become :growlmad:. I hope your friend can wangle something for you hun. Who did you speak too? could you phone back and ask to speak to someone in higher ranking? or maybe phone back and hope you get somebody different answering the phone. Can't imagine what you must be going through. Ivf is stressful enough as it is without the added worry of your Mum. :hugs:

Hiya girls,

hope everyones okaii, AQ so sorry to hear about your mom, hope your okaii :hugs:

im doing alright except im still waiting for these blood results, if i havent heard by friday there getting a phone call :thumbup:

other then that not much going on in my life atm, other then spending too much money (and not even on myself!! :haha:) has anyone else noticed how everyone seems to be born in august :haha: including myself :thumbup:theres too many birthdays this month and not enough money to buy prezzies lool

xx

Fluffy, my doc was ready to start this cycle too, but we're leaving for a vacation, too. :wacko: Oh well. I had my mock transfer today. It went well, besides the pain of my overly full bladder! Nurse let me empty a little, which I was thankful for.

Rosa, were you told to have a full bladder for the procedure? I haven't been told that and mine is on Tuesday.

Aww AQ :hugs: That is really tough for you. I hope that they can do something. I would ask your consultant on Thursday as well. No offense to admin staff but the doc has more power and may be able to do something. The admin staff like to follow the rules.

:hug:

Hiya girls,

im doing alright except im still waiting for these blood results, if i havent heard by friday there getting a phone call :thumbup:

xx

Hey princess! when did you have the bloods? I waited 2 weeks for the first half of bloods to come back-the hormone ones, but the ones for hiv, hep a,b an c, etc, take longer-4 weeks, so I'm getting them on friday. So that's 4 weeks in total since I had them done if that's any help. Though your clinic may differ of course. x

Hi girls and thank u so much for support.
I am going to beg Consultant tomorrow and see where that gets me. Fingers x'd!
I am all geared up for starting next mth now u see... aaah why life so hard an sad?
Hope we all get to start asap xxx

schoolteacher - i had them done friday and after they did them they said they would give me a ring in a couple of days (cant member now if they actually said it was for the results or weather i just assumed it was for the results :haha:) but either way if they ment we'll give you a call in a couple of days just in general, i still havent had a phone call yet LOL!! xx

Africa, I'm so sorry about your mom. :hugs: I hope you don't have to wait for ivf...def have your friend call and pull some strings for you!

Rosa, were you told to have a full bladder for the procedure? I haven't been told that and mine is on Tuesday.

Yes, I was told to have a full bladder. Call your clinic to be sure. You're sure you're having the mock transfer? I learned that "full" does not mean so full that you can't walk...:haha: Even after I emptied, the doc was like woah, that's full!

hi all hope you are all well,

im off to a new clinic for next ivf as we cant afford local prices however the new clinic we are going to is in wales is only a year old and looks fabulous plus 2,000 cheaper so thats good.

im stupidly excited but still missing my little baby should be nearly 19 weeks now :(
so our first consultation is on 20th aug so hopefully we can get going again in late septemeber thats if my af ever returns after my d and c!

xxx

AQ, good luck for tomorrow. I hope the consultant can squeeze you in this cycle.

Rosa, thanks for that, i'll check with them. Bladder so full you can't walk sounds painful.

Annie, good luck with your next cycle. I didn't realise that clinics varied in price a lot. Shows it's useful to shop around.

Hi ladies :wave:

Hope everyone is ok? Wow this thread moves quickly! I see everyone is moving forward, it's quite excitng! I will try to keep up with everyone! Hello and welcome to all the new ladies!

We have our fs appt tomorrow, I'm quite looking forward to it, but am nervous that we are just going to sent away for another 3 months!! :dohh:

I have seen some threads post the names and stage of all the ladies cycling in the thread on the first post, perhaps we could add that? Not sure how though?

I did ask a few pages back if anyone wanted me to update the first page, but I got ignored :blush: But I'm still willing to do it, if anyone wants their info putting on the first page just pm me!

xxxx

You can add me if you like Zowiey!

What details shall we put on there?

Hi ladies :wave:

We have our fs appt tomorrow, I'm quite looking forward to it, but am nervous that we are just going to sent away for another 3 months!! :dohh:

xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Zowiey! I'm sure you won't be sent away. You have done so well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->