• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hmm, I suppose we could just put a brief bio, like how long ttc, and tx so far, HSGs etc. Then do you think up coming appts, likely start dates. I can't think of anything else! Anyone think of anything I may have missed?

Oh and I hope I didn't come across as having a mardy?! :haha:

Ergh, I have To go walk my dog now, and it's chucking it down. Boo!

Morning girls, dunno what is going on with me now due to my results. Need to see FS and see what he says, just waiting for an appointment, if I haven't received one in a couple of weeks I am gonna ring up.

xxx

zowiey do you want us to pm you them details and that will be me later walking my dog in the rain -.- what happened to the scorcher we had yesterday, i want that weather back lol xx

Princess, you can do, or if you want just post it on here, and I can copy and paste?

Well! We have just got back from our appt, just signed all consent forms, we both had to have a blood test, and booked our next appt with the consultant for the 22nd, which is a bit sucky, as I hoped we would see him today.

BUT!!! I have to book in for my scan and bloods on my next cd1 which should be the 16th Aug. The nurse has given me provisional dates, I should start down regging on the 5th Sept, and egg collection as the 26th Sept!!!! Eeeeeeek! She said they may change slightly, but only by a few days! I'm so excited!!

xxx

Morning girls, dunno what is going on with me now due to my results. Need to see FS and see what he says, just waiting for an appointment, if I haven't received one in a couple of weeks I am gonna ring up.

xxx

Beccs, are you worried they won't offer you IVF now? I'm sure they will after the journey you've had.

Princess, you can do, or if you want just post it on here, and I can copy and paste?

Well! We have just got back from our appt, just signed all consent forms, we both had to have a blood test, and booked our next appt with the consultant for the 22nd, which is a bit sucky, as I hoped we would see him today.

BUT!!! I have to book in for my scan and bloods on my next cd1 which should be the 16th Aug. The nurse has given me provisional dates, I should start down regging on the 5th Sept, and egg collection as the 26th Sept!!!! Eeeeeeek! She said they may change slightly, but only by a few days! I'm so excited!!

xxx

:wohoo: Great news Zowiey!!!!!!!!

We're due egg collection at the same time :dance: We can go through the torture of the 2WW together :hugs:

xxx

Beccs, are you worried they won't offer you IVF now? I'm sure they will after the journey you've had.

Yes, I'm worried they are going to make us try naturally for another year. :cry:

xx

Name: Kirst And Lez
TTC: 2 And A Half Years
Reason For Infertility: 2 Blocked Tubes
Tests: Diagnostic Lap - Pelvic Scar Tissue And Swollen Tubes
HSG - 2 Blocked Tubes
Treatment So Far: On To IVF: Paperwork Done, Initial Scan Done, Bloods Done, - Waiting on next step
Egg Sharing So Delayed Start Due To Matching To Doneree

zowiey - didnt really know what to put or what format to do it in, hope this is okaii :/ xx

My details, wasn't sure how to do it so just copied from my journal :blush:

LTTC - 21 cycles so far!
Age - 39
This is our first IVF.
9th August - Scan and mock transfer
22 August - Down regulation/start the nasal sprays
13 September - How to do the injections appointment
14th September - Start injections
23 September - Scan to check egg size appointment
26 September onwards - Egg collection appointment

xxx

Yes, I'm worried they are going to make us try naturally for another year. :cry:

xx

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, we won't let them. They promised you IVF so we are going to hold them to that. Do you have an appointment yet for the FS?

xxx

xx

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, we won't let them. They promised you IVF so we are going to hold them to that. Do you have an appointment yet for the FS?

Not yet, waiting for a letter, will ring them if I haven't got one though soon

xxx

Aww becca :hugs:

I would of thought with your past history it would be better and safer for you to have ivf? I hope they get a letter out to you soon :hugs:
xxxx

Does anyone know how to edit the title? I can't remember!! :dohh:

Go to the first post. Then click on edit. Then go advanced and you can change it there :D

I can't describe how scary it would be to get pregnant naturally again.

Instant shit myself mode.

xx

Huge :hugs: sweetie

I hope they understand, I mean really, who willingly wants to go through all of this? It's not an easy path to follow, and for them to possibly send you away saying, everything is fine, go away for another year, is just ridiculous.
xxx

Becca, I have everything crossed that they'll still go ahead with the IVF. You've been TTC for a while, your ectopic was a shock and so they should follow through with the plan that was made for you. Still sounds the best option to me.

:hugs:

Zowiey how wonderful to have dates, and rather terrifying.....!!!!

Mags why would they be changing what already decided....did you get told what your results were after HSG...??? were they different to what expected...???

AQ really sorry about your mum.. :hugs:

Hi to everyone else and hope your doing well
cant believe the amount of rain weve had today.....bring back the sun...lol
AFM have made my first appointment for accupuncture a week monday...

lou

Yes they managed to get my remaining tube to flow, it was previously blocked. Still very high risk of ectopic though.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"