IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

yuh its def an option if bloods ok im just nt sure hubby would like it and i dunno how id feel about the child finding me and i dunno if it would effect my nhs goes x

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

For those that did ICSI how long did you leave dtd for before egg collection? Im nervous to leave it 4 days as i know the swimmys can die but due to low volume i dont want to leave it too short either. Did any of your clinics give you guidelines as to the best time to leave dtd for with low counts and volume?

Cheers for any info.

:flower:

Thanks st, the book the clinic gave us just says 2-4 days, which to me i would rather they just be more specific :haha: we did leave it 48 hours on the last sperm test and the results were better than when we left it 5 days but i dunno im just nervous as to how long is best. We have our follies scan on friday so i will ask then as i think if the scan is good egg collection will probably be on the monday so that would be at least 48 hours for the sample.

Thanks for your help.

babies I think we were told 48hrs but the clinic will tell you for sure. xx

Hi girls
Still no sign if af :nope:
Goodies - I think google would be your best bet but any questions feel free to ask :thumbup:
Hope - glad to hear your in a better head about the house
Rosa - any sign of af for you??
St - hope your ok!!
Isabella - we were told 2-3 days but no longer then 5 for SA
Kelly - hope your ok!!

Aw Kirsten it must be so frustrating :hugs:

Isabella can't help with that one. My hubby had ssr so ours was pre frozen. Will you get chance to ask at clinic before er?

Goodies I think some clinics have open evenings or pt info evenings where you can pop along and they give you info on different topics. You should be able to find out which clincs from the websites. I don't think you have to be registered with clinic to attend, think you can go to any :thumbup:

Rosa hope the witch shows soon. Sheesh what is she playing at lately. :hugs:

Kelly hope you managed to make it through the working day! Poor you :hugs:
How you feeling now?

Hope bummer about the forever house. Glad your feeling a bit better about the other one though. We went to have a look at ours yesterday. We snuck onsite lol shouldn't have done really but someone left the fence open so had a sneaky peak downstairs. The painters were working upstairs and everytime we thought someone was coming downstairs we had to run out like two naughty children hee Hee! :haha: it was so funny! I'm even more excited now I seen it though and it's further along than we thought, so might get the keys earlier than planned :happydance:

princess is today scan day if so good luck and let us no how u get on xx

Hi Doodar Hope you are both well,

I have my scan on fri so im thinking last time thurs then it gives the swimmys time to re group ready for egg collection. I will ask them to be sure tho.

Thank u :flower:

Aw Kirsten it must be so frustrating :hugs:

Isabella can't help with that one. My hubby had ssr so ours was pre frozen. Will you get chance to ask at clinic before er?

Goodies I think some clinics have open evenings or pt info evenings where you can pop along and they give you info on different topics. You should be able to find out which clincs from the websites. I don't think you have to be registered with clinic to attend, think you can go to any :thumbup:

Rosa hope the witch shows soon. Sheesh what is she playing at lately. :hugs:

Kelly hope you managed to make it through the working day! Poor you :hugs:
How you feeling now?

Hope bummer about the forever house. Glad your feeling a bit better about the other one though. We went to have a look at ours yesterday. We snuck onsite lol shouldn't have done really but someone left the fence open so had a sneaky peak downstairs. The painters were working upstairs and everytime we thought someone was coming downstairs we had to run out like two naughty children hee Hee! :haha: it was so funny! I'm even more excited now I seen it though and it's further along than we thought, so might get the keys earlier than planned :happydance:

Princess, really hope the scan goes ok. :flower:

Hi to hope, st, rosa, forever, aq and everyone else.

Afm, 5th day of stimming tonight, my belly is a pin cushion and really bruised especially with doing the two injections now but i am just so grateful for this opportunity and keeping everything crossed the medicine is doing what it should.

Yupp today's the day! Just a quickie this morning as I'm in the middle of getting ready!
Wish me luck because I'm definitely gunna need it!! Still no sign of af this morning :dohh:
:hi: to all you lovely ladies! Hope your all well :hugs:

Kirsten hope everything goes ok and you can get started

Doodar I think kirsten's mischievousness is rubbing off on you! When do you think you'll be able to move in? Buying a house is messing with my head, awake in the middle of the night again last night, that's 4 nights running! I feel shattered.

Isabella I think you need to leave at least 48 hours and no more than 5 days before EC. But apparently you need to not leave more an 5 days before that if that makes sense. Our EC was on a Friday and I think we DtD on the Sunday and then again on the Wednesday which was the day we were told to trigger so 48 hours before. Sorry your tummy is sore, but it's all for a good cause :dust:

Hello to the rest of our lovely ladies, lunch time is over need to do some more work :(

Princess, af didn't show for me either, and my doc gave me the "I hope it comes soon or we might have to cancel since we shut down on the 23rd" talk. Sigh. Not helping my stress levels at all. I don't even feel like she's coming soon. :nope: I can't believe this is happening.

How about you?

Oh no Rosa Can your dr not give you something to bring on a bleed? I think that's why I took notheristerone at the start of my cycle.

No you can down reg but most places won't have you start stims till you
Bleed. I got af the day before I went in for my scan and was to start stimming and I was good. I hope she shows for both of you some can cheer you on over the holidays!

Any news princess?
Hi everyone! just a quick one! goodies I egg shared and so is princess so we may be able to help however as others have said, you might want to attend an open evening if you haven't chosen a clinic yet. If you are nhs you can egg share privately whilst waiting for you nhs goes. it doesn't affect your nhs tries and far as I know. Google clinics near you that egg share they might be able to send you a broshure. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->