IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

is there ayway u can not see the child if it turns up at ur door xx

I think the only way it would affect your NHS try is if it worked, you couldnt then go NHS for child number 2.

Kirsten how was the clinic?

Rosa any sign of the witch?

No witch and I'm so frustrated I could SCREAM! :hissy: I kept telling myself it'll come. She'll come and it'll be fine. And guess what. She's not effing here and now my schedule will be changed! :brat:

:hi: girls just a quickie from me as i havent long been back and im absolutely pooped!!

so we had our scan today (no sign of af tho!) and im cyst free!!

after the scan ive been getting SUPER bad cramps so im hoping its kick starting af, theyve took a blood test to check my estrogen levels and will ring me in the morning with results and if i need to take anything, also theyve given me my meds and said once af arrives to ring them and theyll give me dates to start injecting :thumbup:

cant think of anything else to say but im gunna copy this to my journal cuz im shattered and going to bed :blush:

hope everyones okaii!! :hugs:

Well here's to hoping there will be no pushing back of schedules for anyone!

morning all! Soprincess sounds like your be able to go ahead then?
Rosa-poor you that is so rubbish and made harder by the fact that it's out of your control!!!
Hope-good point about not getting nhs tries if the egg share ivf worked but then once you have a child on nhs or not you don't get any more ivf nhs goes anyway.

Goodies-if your would not want to speak to a person turning up on your doorstep in 18 ish years time then egg sharing probably isn't for you. The chances of that are slim however. x

Good point st about the NHS, we have two frosties that the NHS are paying for and I assumed the transfer would be covered too, but actually maybe they only pay for transfer if the fresh cycle fails.

Kirsten, rosa any sign? I really hope the witch turns up and you can both get started.

Goodies I agree that the chances are slim but if you wouldnt want to meet the child then I think you should wait for you NHS go.

Afm I'm meeting a friend for drinks tomorrow evening, used to work together but she left about 8 months ago and we just haven't been able to tie diaries up before now. Well yesterday she texted me a scan picture! I'm not sure if she's 12 weeks or 20 weeks but it was a weird feeling. Like why not wait until tomorrow to tell me in person. She is the only person in real life who has known about our infertility and she doesn't know my cycle worked so maybe she was trying to spare me just in case. I'll ask her tomorrow. It's strange though as I'm happy she's pregnant, but feel slightly put out that she waited so long to tell me since I always told her I'd tell her straight away. Of course technically I've waited 6 weeks but it's only because I haven't seen her.

Well that's enough of me rambling. Hope good things come to you all today :flower:

Eta when I say 'drinks' I obviously mean lemonade! Well for both of us it seems :lol:

Hope, she probably wanted to pre warn you so that you wouldn't be really upset when you saw her. Had time to absorb the news. It's very hard though.

Princess, glad there is no cyst. Come on witchy.

Rosa, glad your witch is here.

Hugs for ST, Kelly, Doodar, Duckie! Hope you are all keeping well.

Goodies, sounds like you'll be best to wait for your nhs go.

I don't think any of us are upset goodies.

Just checking in to see if the witch showed her naughty face for rosa and Kirsten :dust:

Princess, glad your scan went well! AF come for you yet? Do you know when your retrieval will be yet?

Hope, I'll bet your friend wanted to prepare you in case you were struggling with it. I have a friend that sprang her news on me at the beginning of an all day, all week class this summer, and it was all I could do not to burst into tears. Actually, I did. :blush: She's one of my good friends, and I had been on vacation, and she KNEW we were struggling big time, and I'm like you seriously couldn't have called me last night or texted me, so I could have avoided this outburst of emotion in public?!

Afm, AF came today! I called my doc and I am keeping my Friday appointment, which means I won't start stimming until Friday or Saturday. :growlmad: I asked if I could come in earlier so I could start earlier, but the nurse said I still wouldn't start until the weekend. I said does it have to be a specific day? She said yes. Oh. Well, okay. At least I'll get the cycle in before Christmas. :dance:

Princess- Hope AF shows for you soon x

Rosa- Im glad she arrived for you x

Goodies- Egg sharing is a huge decision to make so i think wait for you NHS go first and go from there. You are young so there is no mad rush x

ST- How are things with you? x

Hi to Trask, tinks and gang x

AFM- I called clinic today re FU appt and we are deffo seeing a consultant which im glad about as i feared we might just see a nurse again. Its on the 15th so not long now. Work going ok. Only part time till next wk. Got a day off tomorrow so going to finish off my xmas shopping with my dad and having something to eat etc as dh in work till thur night :-( xxx

Yay ROSA!

Princess did AF come for you?

Goodies I don't know that I could do egg share either, one of the options for our extra embryos is donation if we don't use them and as much as I'd like to make someones dreams come true I just don't know that I could handle having my and hubby's genetic child out there in someone elses hands not knowing how they were being raised and if they were loved enough. Obviously different concerns from what you have but similar in the fact the it involves our genetic products. I've got a few years to think about it though. However I do think FOR ME it might easier for egg share just cause then it would be the receiving donor's sperm making the child if I'm making any sense!

Hi ladies
:nope: still no af for me, I've been having bad cramps for 2 days now and I honestly thought I'd wake up today and itd be there but unfortunately she's not :(
Tomorrows the cut off because Fridays the last day I can start stimming and it has to be atleast cd2 so I've gOtta ring tomorrow if she's still not here and the nurse says we'll work out "plan b" :cry:
I'm super emotional on top of everything else which is usually an af symptom but I'm a bit of a mess!

Sorry for putting the thread on a bit of a downer :blush:

Rosa - the way it's looking if I was to start stimming on Friday retrieval would be 21st if we made it to blast, glad af came for you btw :hugs:

Goodies - don't worry you havent upset anyone

AQ - not long till Fu! (15ths my dhs bday :blush:) Hope works ok too :hugs:

Hope - thanks for the :dust: hope meeting your friend was ok, did you over do it on the lemonade ;)

Kelly - not long till 2nd tri :yipee:

St - hope your ok :hugs:

Trask - how are you?? :hugs:

:hi: to anyone I've missed, doodar, maddie, Isabella, :hugs:

Yay!! Rosa :happydance: so pleased she has finally turned up for you!

Now she just has to show her ugly face for Kirsten, come on witchy!! get round to Kirstens house! Keeping Fx'd for you huuny :hugs:

Hope how did your lemonade drinking sesh go?

Hi AQ,ST,Trask,Goodies,Babies,Kelly and everyone else :flower:

Not much to report from me! Sneaked back on site the other day lol managed to get upstairs this time! only got caught on way out and told off by Mr Health and Safety Man :haha: they have fenced it all off now so we cant get on :haha: its looking good though, can't wait :happydance: Just ordered new sofas and have been promised pre christmas delivery :happydance: wardrobe man is coming tonight so we can pick wardrobes and he has promised pre chirstmas fitting too, carpet man is going thurs measure up and going shopping for dining table and chairs tomorrow night, so its all coming together. Makes a Change. I'm just waiting for something to go wrong :haha:

Thanks doodar!
How exciting for you! New baby, new house, new furniture, I hope nothing goes wrong for you, don't over do it with the move ;)

Afm still cramping :dohh: been doing a few sit ups and jumping up and down :xmas13:
I really am desperate now :haha:

Urghh that's so much effort :xmas13:
I suppose I should give it a go ;)

We have been occasionally :haha: would probably do us some gOod tonight, one last ditch attempt! :thumbup:

Yeah get strumping!! Pounce on him when he walks through the door :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->