IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

What the odds on me getting either - I'm tired, I'm hungry or I've got stuff to do :xmas13:

Have you done a pregnancy test? Just saying miracles have happened! It happened to me!

Yeah get strumping!! Pounce on him when he walks through the door :haha:

STRUMPING?! :rofl: :rofl: never heard that one before...:haha:

Princess, Friday seems kind of early for a 21st retrieval...I guess everyone is different. Last time, I only stimmed for 10 days and on the 10th day was the trigger shot. That would mean your retrieval would be on the 13th. :shrug: I guess everyone stimms for different amounts of time?? Hmmmm....

^ do you mean kind of late for retrieval? I stimmed and had egg collection on day 14 (going by first day of stimms).

Bugger I ment the 16th for retrieval and 21st for transfer :haha:

Kelly - they did a blood test at the clinic when I went on Monday nd they said it was allclear

Stupid witch! Hope she turns up soon. Always messing us around :gun:

:witch: for me (sorry Princess) so onto ICSI number 2.

:hugs: for all.

its okaii trask, good luck for round 2!!
when do you start dr/stimming?? :hugs:

we have agree to :sex: later :xmas13: was like arranging a buisness transaction :haha:
aww dont ya just love the romance that comes with ttc :xmas13:

^ do you mean kind of late for retrieval? I stimmed and had egg collection on day 14 (going by first day of stimms).

I meant if she start stimming this Friday, the 21st would be a long time of stimming. But I think she meant the 16th... :shrug: I only stimmed for 10 days, and retrieval was on day 12.

Well Kirsten did you strump? Has she arrived yet :winkwink:

Trasky tons of luck for you second cycle hunny :thumbup:

We dtd and I've woke up this morning and nothing :cry: :cry: :cry:
Gotta ring later and tell them :cry:
I'm just dead upset, I feel like we've come so far just to be knocked back :cry:
I know it might only be another month but I thought miracles were suppose to happen round Christmas :cry:

Oh Kirsten I'm so sorry honey. Does this definitely mean you have to wait until the new year?

T best of luck for your upcoming cycle. When do you get started?

Sorry for no more personals but I'm shattered. Turns out lemonade isn't a great drink option for me anymore, I'm off sugar in general as I just don't fancy it so I came home last night on a complete sugar high and couldn't sleep until midnight :lol: lucky for me that today was my day off as I'm in my pjs watching tv :thumbup: despite the sugar high last night was lovely catching up with my friend, so weird to talk to another pregnant person in real life :lol:

Oh when I got home I had a complete pregnant brain moment trying to parallel park my car, not good at it at the best of time but I somehow didn't manage to put the hand brake on properly and when I got out of the car it started rolling! :eek: luckily we don't live on a hill and I was able to jump back in and fix the brake before it rolled into the van parked in front of me. Oops. My heart was racing after that!

Spoke to the nurse and she said that we'll cancel this cycle and start a fresh after new year, she did say tho if I come on tomorrow she'll have a word with the doctor about maybe letting me start stimming a day later then there allowing and have a day 3/4 embie but not to get my hopes up cuz in my age range the prefer to do blasts and she's not sure if she'll let me stim later, plus I'm not getting my hopes up cuz having no cramping at all anymore so I don't even think she's close :nope:
I'm just accepting it's a cancelled cycle and focusing on the new year :thumbup:
There sending me the pill to start taking on cd2 so they can count on my period for the next cycle :thumbup:

Kirsten using the pill sounds like a very good plan. Fx that everything will work out for the best whatever happens :hugs:

The new year is not far away at all! Just make sure you have a great hurrah for this new years cause the next one will be soooo different!

Hope just read your car story! Good thing you got it all settled without any mishaps!

Hi ladies.

Sorry been AWOL but with the festive season approaching i am struggling with my mums death even more and miss planning our xmas shopping trips and drinks etc so im very low but trying to focus on new year and some much needed joy please god x

Kirsten- a mth will fly by. I know you were all geared up for a xmas bfp but as long as we get a bfp it doesnt matter if its xmas, new year or easter ;-) we will be starting in the new year too but more likely march for ec and et for us x

Hope- Im loving how your ticker is coming along. Strange to think if our cycle would of worked i would be over 8wks now. x

Lou- How are you doing? x

Kelly and Doodar- hope all is going well x

Hi to tinks, traskey, babies, an all the gang x

AFM- Not long till our FU appt now, just 2wks and im so nervous of getting bad news? i worry the consultant might say my egg reserve is shot after only getting 1 decent egg when i was on 3 amps... i pray its optimistic news for the new year xxx

AQ :hugs: I can't imagine how hard it is for you. Stay strong. :hugs: I'm sure they will be able to do something for you with different meds.

Kirsten any sign? I was thinking about you last night and to be honest if it were me I'd wait until January. It's hard to know how long you will have to stim for because it all depends on how you react and I'd hate you to get through the cycle and then have to cancel or coast because egg collection or transfer clashes with their closure. I know you've been waiting a long time but you are still young and in the scheme of it a month really isn't anything at all. :hugs:

Happy Friday all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->