IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Interesting morning for me. Struggled to get out of bed when the alarm went off, dragged myself out. Spent half an hour trying to clear a foggy head and eat breakfast. Got showered and dressed and into the car. Half way to work I had to get DH to turn around and bring me back! Just feel dizzy and nauseus and so tired. I really hope this isn't ms kicking in, but since I left my laptop at work on Wednesday today will have to be my first official sick day :(

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

I had my stimms scan this morning and i am ready for egg collection :happydance: I have 6 follicles, 5 on left, 1 one the right and egg collection is tuesday. I was hoping for a 5 day transfer but thats out now as they are closed on a sunday so now im keeping everything crossed for healthy eggs and swimmys to make great embies, fingers crossed.

:flower:

Hi Ladies,
Good luck Trask....

Sorry to hear your feeling unwell this morning Hope... fingers crossed it doesnt last for long..

Kirsten hope your not too peeved with AF not showing... this is stressful enough without it starting out with major stress, i would scrap the thought of this month enjoy the festivities and start the new year with a bang.. so to speak. lol

AQ im good thanks, been fighting with the dilemma of when to start the next round because i still dont feel emotionally ready...!!! There will definitely be answers for you and a protocol..!! if they can do one for an old bird with diminished Ovarian Reserve they can surely do one for you...xxx

Anyway i had my FU this morning and we will be changing meds and protocol. Will be having cetrotide and then a mix of gonal F and menopur and short protocol because of the side effects of downregging with Buserilin.. Definite ICSI this time cause of the low percentage of cleavage last time... Over all it was a very positive morning.. Will be starting March for EC April...

Lou

Thanks hope :hugs:
I've just accepted that it'll happen next month now, what's 4 weeks on nearly 3 years :thumbup:
I am going to ask them if I can do my dr injection over Xmas so when they open for new year I'm ready to start stimming :thumbup: no harm in asking :shrug:

AQ hope your Fu appt goes okaii let's hope theyll have a new protocol lined up for you in no time!

Lou - nice to see you back! Glad Fu was positive! Wish you all the luck in the world for new year!

Isabella - yay for 6 follies but boo for not being able to go to blast! Good luck for ec and et :hugs:

Btw hope sorry your feelin bad let's hope it's not ms ;) happy 8 weeks by the way!! :yipee:

Sorry if I've missed anyone but hope everyone's ok!

Afm af is still a no show this morning :dohh: I just wish she'd show up!
Really quite emotional this morning but think that's my hormones :cry:
Even over the stupidest things, I cried because my dog wouldn't come in from outside when I called him, convinced he didn't wanna come near me :xmas13: had to give my self a bit of a shake :haha:

Lou so glad to hear that you have a plan for a new cycle :dust:

Isabella yay for an EC date. What time will you trigger on Sunday?

Feeling a little better now, just been watching Christmas chick flicks. :thumbup:

Yay for 6 follies babies! Good luck!

Loopy I'm so happy you'll be starting with something fresh in the new year. I used gonal f for my Stim meds but I forget what my other one was now.

Hope I hope it's not me but if you've made it this far I'm jealous and would say you're lucky chick!

Kirsten the new year will be here before you know it.

Hi aq traskey and all the rest I'm missing.

Me: we'll I'm still fighting off a cold so I feel miserable but no ms for the last few days which has been good. Ive got one more week till second tri! Yippee and 28 days till gender scan!

Ooh and your next scan is on Monday. I have my first m/wife appt then too.

Yes it is on monday! and I booked my anomaly scan to it's Jan 17th so if we don't get to know the sex dec 30 I'll have to wait 18 more days to find out so hopefully baby cooperates!

Trigger is at 8.30pm, dh was worried it was going to be the early hours of the morning but its timed really well. Egg collection is 8.30am on tues.
Glad you're feeling bit better, christmas films are always good for that. :flower:

Lou so glad to hear that you have a plan for a new cycle :dust:

Isabella yay for an EC date. What time will you trigger on Sunday?

Feeling a little better now, just been watching Christmas chick flicks. :thumbup:

AQ, I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. This must be an awfully hard time of year. What's an FU appointment? There are lots of supplements for diminished ovarian reserve. Ask your RE about the following: DHEA, inositol, and melatonin. I'm on them for this round for my egg quality.

Hope, sorry you're feeling sick. HOpefully it's just a one day thing.

Babies, yay for follies!! Very exciting! :dance:

Loopy, glad you had a positive meeting. A new plan helped me too. Just knowing that we were trying new things made me feel better. Do you know why you are waiting until march/april? Was that the doc's doing?

princess, i can't believe that AF is still not here?! It's probably best to just prepare yourself for a january date. Plus, it'll be here before you know it. With Christmas and the business of everything...you'll probably be less stressed if it's in January. I totally know how you feel about the emotions. I'm the SAME WAY right now and it's infuriating. :wacko:

Kelly, I can't believe you're so close to the 2nd tri!! :hugs: Sorry you're feeling sick. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold, too.

Afm, I start stimming Monday. So my schedule is moved back by exactly one week. Not a big deal. I'm happy to get it in before the holidays. :thumbup: My doc says my ovaries look great and was very excited about it at my u/s. That made me feel good! :dance: The only annoying thing is that my retrieval is now the day before our Christmas party. Are you freaking kidding?! :wacko:

Rosa that sucks about the timing! Hopefully you wont feel to bad so you can enjoy it.

Aq :hugs:

Yeah rosa I was worried about not being able to cook Xmas dinner :xmas13: I'm kinda glad now I've ended up having to cook for 8!
Imagine leavin it to DH (who burns beans on toast!) to cook a full meal for 8!

Glad you start stimming on Monday tho, got everything crossed for you!

Hi Rosa i had to have 3 full months of new cycles before starting again and OH has big projects that finish in March and I didnt want to add more stress to the pot!! Overall im pretty happy with the wait it gives us time to get the money and our heads sorted... I can believe you are about to start stimming again!! what was changed with your protocol??

your supplements witht the exception of the inositol were all mentioned by the consultant which was very encouraging, i wasnt sure about the Melatonin as i hadnt heard anything about it.. Have done a bit of research since and i will add it.. How much are you taking?? re the DHEA ive been told to take 25mg 3 times a day..

lou

Hi Rosa i had to have 3 full months of new cycles before starting again and OH has big projects that finish in March and I didnt want to add more stress to the pot!! Overall im pretty happy with the wait it gives us time to get the money and our heads sorted... I can believe you are about to start stimming again!! what was changed with your protocol??

your supplements witht the exception of the inositol were all mentioned by the consultant which was very encouraging, i wasnt sure about the Melatonin as i hadnt heard anything about it.. Have done a bit of research since and i will add it.. How much are you taking?? re the DHEA ive been told to take 25mg 3 times a day..

lou

I'm glad you're comfortable with the wait. When I got my bfn, I was like can I start again now? :haha: My protocol is also a bit different. Last time, I took 3 menopurs and 3 bravelles every night. This time, I'm taking 3 menopurs in the morning and 3 menopurs at night, no bravelle. :shrug: Plus the supplements, and acupuncture. I take one melatonin (3 mg) at night (it helps you sleep!). Inosoitol: 500 mg 2 in am, 2 in pm, and yes, dhea 25 mg 3x a day. :thumbup:

Princess, i'm sorry you are having to wait another month. Let's hope the witch cooperates this time.

AQ, loads of these for you :hugs: Must be a very difficult time for you.

Rosa, glad you are getting in before Christmas.

Lou, i'm glad the follow up was useful. Good luck with your next cycle.

Kelly, are you thinking boy or girl for this one?

Hope, hope it's not the MS kicking in!

Babies, hope the stimming is going ok for you.

AFM, just waiting to down reg. Our drug regime is staying exactly the same this time. Not sure how I feel about that tbh. Relieved that it went as they wanted last time (although i've been told i'll likely get ohss again :wacko:). Problem is I keep hearing this in my head!

Attachments

• insanity1.jpg
    insanity1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
With the number of times you've been sick Kelly I'm saying it's a girl too. Me, I must be having a boy!

Touch wood still no ms, just feel tired and light headed/dizzy. I think I'm going to have to tell my boss this week as I need to just be able to work from home instead of going to the office.

Morning girls, can't remember if I posted yesterday though I certainly lurked. Had a very lazy day as I was so tired, ventured out to the fabric store to buy some material to make these neat fold up shopping bags for Christmas presents and nearly keeled over when it cam to over a £100. They better turn out good :lol:

What's everyone up to today? Anyone cooking up a Sunday dinner?

My ms has for sure been worse this time. I did have ms and lots of dry heaving with my boy though to. Hope they say the mothers gut intuition is right 76% of the time.

I just had to call in sick for the 2nd time in 7 months cause this damn cold won't let me sleep or breath or stop coughing. I have a raging headache and I'm coughing so hard I'm gagging. FML.

Morning girls!!

First day of the pill for me today! Never thought id ever be back on it :haha:
Hope, Kelly - any gender preferences?
Ill be cooking a lamb dinner today :thumbup: lovely jubley!!
Trask - when do you start dr?
How is everyone this drizzly Sunday morning? :hugs:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Princess, i have everything crossed for your next cycle :flower:

Hope, the cost of craft really adds up doesn't it, i tried a couple of months back knitting for the first time and after i bought all the stuff it cost way more than just buying the item would have. Its worth it tho for that hand made effort effect.

Im cooking a beef roast today, and looking forward to taking my last two injections.

For anyone who took their trigger shot can you tell me if u took it out of the fridge first before using it? i asked the nurse and she said it didnt matter but i dunno it seems better for it to be at room temp surely, but what do i know :wacko: if it makes any difference its ovitrelle.

Cheers for any info.

Hi to everyone else and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"