IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

My ms has for sure been worse this time. I did have ms and lots of dry heaving with my boy though to. Hope they say the mothers gut intuition is right 76% of the time.

I just had to call in sick for the 2nd time in 7 months cause this damn cold won't let me sleep or breath or stop coughing. I have a raging headache and I'm coughing so hard I'm gagging. FML.

Oh Kelly feel better soon honey. A cold stinks at the best of time but worse when you can't take meds. :hugs:

I don't have any instinct about what sex the baby is, maybe because it's too small at the minute. Hmm. I'll have to wait until I get a bump!

Isabella. I can't remember what my trigger was but we just took it out of the fridge unwrapped it and stabbed it right in. No worries. And it was so good because it was the last one! Good luck and enjoy your drug free day tomorrow. You have the wonders of the lovely bullets still to come :thumbup:

I think knitting could turn out cheaper than sewing but it just takes so long. I had planned to knit 6 pairs of these really cute fingerless gloves for presents but after about 5 weeks I haven't even finished the first glove of the first pair :lol: when I've finished the gloves I best start on the baby clothes if I have any hope of having anything done by July :)

Lots of roasts cooking today, I think I'll be having microwaved jacket potatoes, far too dizzy to be cooking. I think my vertigo is paying a visit which I am not happy about :(

Hope, I just spent a lot of money on crocheting stuff too! I hope it takes my mind off of things and helps me keep busy during the 2ww. :wacko: I make rag quilts too, and the fabric is often $100+ Like you said, it would be WAY cheaper just to buy the quilt, but the point is to make it, right? Sigh. Most people don't know how much money it is when you give them the gifts.

babies, my trigger shot was not refrigerated, so I can't help you. When is your trigger shot?

kelly, sorry you're feeling sick. :hugs:

Afm, just found out a really good friend is 12 weeks pregnant. Which means, when I told her "if you're pregnant, don't tell me" about 2 months ago, she actually WAS. I've been sitting here sobbing about it for 30 minutes now and I now have a headache. :wacko: Lovely. I'm just so sick of being the only person I know (irl) that isn't preggo. :sad2:

Hi girls.

Isabella- Yay for 6 follies. I had 4 and we only got 2 eggs tho, one of which fertilised so just be prepared incase that happens. I hope you get 6 eggs tho. Fingers crossed. Enjoy your needle free day tomorrow x

Rosa- GL for starting stimming. A FU appt is a follow up appt are our failed cycle and to get a future plan x

Kelly- Hope the MS is easing off a bit but all good. I cant wait to have it but i may land lucky as my mum never had it when she was preg with me x

Hope- How are u feeling? x

Lou- Glad your FU appt went well and it was hopeful. Im so nervous of ours x

Rosa- Thanks for the info and il be mentioning that at appt x

Kirsten- Hows it going? x

Trask- Glad you are starting again and wish you lots of luck x

Tinks- How r u? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am increasing my hrs in wiork this wk an then full time from next wk. I have done majority of xmas shopping and put the tree up but my heart is not really in it this xmas. I pray im preggo by next xmas please god. Going to have a drunken xmas with lots of junk food an the health kick starts Jan 1st! been taking my supplements regulary so going all out to help make this next cycle give us more than 2 eggs xxx

Rosa that stinks, I remember all to well what that was like. :hugs:

AQ: my mom never really got it either but I did, it's all a lottery! I hope your preggo for next xmas to or have a baby by then! Enjoy a nice fruity drink for me!

Hope: You may not have a bump come 18-20 weeks which is when they normally tell the gender,I didn't have a proper bump till about 22 weeks last time.

Oh Rosa :hugs:

AQ. I'm not really in the Christmas spirit this year either, just too tired to think about putting the tree up!

I'm doing ok. had my midwife appt today. All pretty dull form filling. Then she took my blood. Didn't feel a thing so I complimented her on her blood taking. Then when she went to take the cotton wool off there was a big blob of blood so we put it back on. Then she put a plaster on and I pulled down my sleeve and sat with my thumb resting on it. About 15 minutes later I noticed my thumb felt wet, looked down and there was blood all over my sleeve! It was hysterical, I couldn't look so DH had to help remove the plaster and press more cotton wool on. Meanwhile poor girl couldnt stop apologising! Funny thing is two years ago I'd have been fainting, but today I was just laughing :lol:

Hope, that totally happened to me once. I felt nothing while she took blood and it bled SO MUCH! Interesting...another time, I had some minor nerve damage for like a month in my right arm. :wacko: Nice.

Ladies, my menopur shots started this morning. It burned so much! I forgot how much that darn medicine hurt. My dh was like only 10 days. Only 10 days. I'm like yes, but twice a day!!!! :hissy: It's only temporary...doing this for a baby...

and tonight, I have to do my shots in a church bathroom in the middle of my dh's band concert. :wacko:

AQ, I'm not much in the christmas spirit either. :nope: Dh did all the decorating. I don't even want to have our party, which now will be the day AFTER my retrieval. :wacko: Whatever.

Rosa yay for stimming boo for stinging. Good luck for stabbing in the loo!

Don't have time to read back but our scan did not go well today. I am still pregnant and baby's heart is still beating but if you want to know more please follow the link to my journal it's to long to re explain.

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Just a quick update, we got 5 eggs keeping everything crossed they fertilise.

Hugs to all.

Yay kelly!! :dance:

babies, great news!! When is your transfer?

Afm, couldn't jab in the bathroom of the church. there were only 2 stalls and one was out of order and old ladies needed to use it. :haha: It was too much pressure, so I did it in the car.

I am doing them in the morning this time, too, and I'm feeling so sick. Did anyone else feel nauseous or sick when they did their jabs in the morning? :sick: Not sure how I'm going to manage another 9 days of this. :nope:

yeah it did goodies the day after the cut off point :dohh:

isabella - good luck, hope your 5 eggies make it :hugs:

kelly - i wrote in your journal but all my love to you and your family :hugs:

rosa - i can just imagine you shooting up in the car park :rofl:

afm - still on me pill nothing really to update except just waiting to hear from the clinic at some time this week for my dates :thumbup:

im a bit behind i no but when r u hoping to be cycling princes xx

hope so,,, i got a pos opk today so even tho i no its not gunna happen,, we r ttc naturally atm x

Kelly- I just read your journal and i really hope all is well with dot. I am sure they will sort it out and keep close eye on you and im glad other than this worrying news that bubs is otherwise doing well. Hang in there and keep hopeful. Praying for you both x

Princess- Thats a bummer about af! sods law isnt it! you will soon be going x

Goodies- i take fresh royal jelly, Maca root tablets and pre conception vits and dh takes well man vits x

Babies- FAB news on 5 eggies! lots of fertilise dust comin your way and hope your call is good news tomorrow. Sooo nerve wracking waiting for the report call! x

Rosa- lol about jabbin in church. Hope you feel better soonx

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I have been very low but got a few xmas plans so trying to look to the future and pray my mum helps send our new year miracle to us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->