IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

im goin to start on coq10 in the new year i think 200mg 2xaday is enough
and pregnaare conception vits
xx

Isabella :dance: for 5 eggs. Remind me whether you are icsi or IVF? Will you get. Fertilisation report tomorrow?

Kelly. :hugs:

Rosa I didn't stim in the morning sorry it's making you nauseus. Are you eating beforehand?

AQ. Hello there honey :flower:

Afm nothing really going on today, just back from my flu jab. I was a little nervous about how painful it would be but I literally didn't feel a thing, actually asked the nurse whether she'd done it yet! Some things are a breeze after you let your hubby jab you in the tummy 8 times :thumbup:

Thanks hope, we are icsi and the embryologist will call tomorrow and let us know how they have got on over night, fingers crossed they fertilise. :flower:

Isabella :dance: for 5 eggs. Remind me whether you are icsi or IVF? Will you get. Fertilisation report tomorrow?

Kelly. :hugs:

Rosa I didn't stim in the morning sorry it's making you nauseus. Are you eating beforehand?

AQ. Hello there honey :flower:

Afm nothing really going on today, just back from my flu jab. I was a little nervous about how painful it would be but I literally didn't feel a thing, actually asked the nurse whether she'd done it yet! Some things are a breeze after you let your hubby jab you in the tummy 8 times :thumbup:

Oh my gosh, don't I feel dumb. Kelly, I just read your journal. I'm so sorry. I read your post as you had your scan and it was A-okay. What a scary situation, and I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. :hugs:

Thanks Rosa, we were hoping for a 5 day but the clinic is closed on a sunday so keeping everything crossed we can get to 3 day, will find out tomorrow once the clinic call and let us know how they have gotten on over night, fingers crossed :flower:

Sorry you are feeling sick with the menopur, i was only on 3 vials at night so i didnt have any sickness, hope the 9 days goes fast for u. :flower:

Yay kelly!! :dance:

babies, great news!! When is your transfer?

Afm, couldn't jab in the bathroom of the church. there were only 2 stalls and one was out of order and old ladies needed to use it. :haha: It was too much pressure, so I did it in the car.

I am doing them in the morning this time, too, and I'm feeling so sick. Did anyone else feel nauseous or sick when they did their jabs in the morning? :sick: Not sure how I'm going to manage another 9 days of this. :nope:

Hi all! sorry not been posting but I have been reading everyday! you are all in my mind from day to day.
Kelly-so gutted fro you to hear your upsetting news! The uncertainity of it is just horrible, I'm thinking of you and praying that you have the best case scenario and that lil dot is born healthy and a full term as possible without needing too much surgery if any. xxx

babies-welldone on 5 eggs, looking forward to hearing report tommorow!x

Goodies-I take 1200mg on coq10. There is no recommended amount for it and I think if you take anything for fertility reasons rather than just health reasons you need to take a fairly high dose. I know q10 is expensive though! x

Hope-glad midwife appt went well the other day-well apart from the blood!!!x

Rosa-I just think it's great that you can do your own jabs!! I will try to next cycle........

Trask-how ru? any dates? x

AQ-what are your xmas plans hun! ?x

Princess-glad af has finally arrived jsut a bumer it was a day to late, how flippin typical is that! -we will be cycling together now though! do you no if they will let you dr again over xmas yet?x

AFM-good news yesterday-the clinic rang and have found me another recipient for my eggs! so will be starting again in Jan! Not sure when, need AF to arrive! currently cd46! an I need to get af so I can start bcp. I need to take it for 2 weeks and be off for a week before stimming!
and I guess will have to go in soon to sign all the forms again (do you have to sign new forms each time???? I don't know!). Didn't actually get to speak to anyone today as they rang me yesterday and left a voicemail about the recipient. I rang them back, goes to answer machine! left a message, they ring me back and I miss it because at work! and it keeps going like that! Voice mail tennis!!!! annoying!x

Rosa thats ok, I figured so much.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, I'm pretty blah so not really into posting to much.

St - we find out our dates some time this week and were waiting for recepients af to arrive :thumbup:
:yipee: let's hope were cycle buddies then! :hugs:

Hope everyone's ok, I don't have much to update but I do read everyday and I'm thinking of all you lovely ladies!! :hug:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

We got our call!! they said that out of the 5, 4 were injected and 3 have fertilised :happydance: we are having a three day:happydance: transfer on friday, sooooooooooooooo excited :dance: but sad about the 2 that didnt make it. Fingers crossed our embies will keep safe and be snuggled back inside my womb on friday. :flower:

:yipee: Isabella, well done for your little embies!!
I hope everything works out well, good luck for friday :thumbup:
:hug:

Wahay!! ST brilliant news! So exciting! :happydance:

Isabella woohoo! for little embies! great news :thumbup: Oooh you'll soon be pupo! it's all getting exciting in here :happydance:

Roas you still scheduled for ec on Fri? Thats my DH birthday! it will be a good day :thumbup:

Hope how you doing? I've not been offered the flu jab yet. I'm thinking it might be to do with me being on steroids and my immune system being supressed. Will see if they mention it once I come off them.

Kelly I am so sorry hunny :hugs::hugs:

AFM not much to report! I have my NT scan next Thurs and hopefully then I can start believing that I am actually pregnant! Found Zipadee's heartbeat straight away this morning! :cloud9:
I started weaning off my drugs yesterday! eek! bit scary but at the same time I'm happy to be coming off them and being drug free! Only 5 more jabs to go and I'm jab free woohoo!! :happydance: no more timing schedule to stick too, I can finally go out and enjoy an evening meal with hubby :thumbup:

Thanks Kirsten! :thumbup: Hopefully you'll be joining me soon :thumbup:

Rosa just seen your siggie :dohh: ignore me!! preggo brain. I still had it in my head you were 9th Dec, forgot you had been put back a week :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks Doodar :dance: you should ask about the flu shot, apparently we need to get it as it immunises against swine flu. Yay for nearly being done with your shots.

Isabella :wohoo: yay for three embies and soon you'll be PUPO! How many will they put back?

St what is it with the darn witch around here! I hope she shows up soon so that you and Kirsten can cycle together.

Kelly still thinking positive thoughts for you and Dot :hugs:

Hello to all my lovely ladies :flower:

I'm home again today in a zombie state as I was wide awake for four hours in the middle of the night. And while the jab didn't hurt my arm does now so I couldn't get comfy because it hurt to lie on it! Gutted because one of my colleagues is leaving and it was her lunch today so I won't get to see her now :(

Oh Doodar I'm stalking one of those dopplers on eBay. It was on a 7 day auction though so it feels like forever! I know I won't be able to hear anything until at least 10 weeks though so I can be patient. Apart from the tiredness I still don't feel pregnant...

Hi Everyone

Thank u doodar, so excited to be pupo :happydance:

Hope, my clinic really pushes for set but at our joint consul we said we wanted 2. The embryologist who phoned this morning said ur down for a set but when we go to the clinic if the embies are still ok we are gonna push for 2 back.

Princess, thank u and i hope its ur turn very soon.

Hi to everyone else :flower:

I got dots HB at 8+2 but it took a lot of patience and about 15 mins to find it. Now I hear it as soon as I put the Doppler down. I like hearing it now cause its reassuring.

Congrats on 3 embies!

Kelly remind me the make and model of your Doppler. I seem to recall it was an expensive one.

Hope, I hope the tiredness starts to wear off a little soon.

Doodar, happy 12 weeks :wohoo:

AQ, hope you can enjoy the Christmas plans you have. I'm sure mum is watching over you.

AQ, I don't have to sign new forms but it may be different if you are egg sharing.

Babies, congrats on the 3 embies, hope all goes well on Friday.

Goodies, good luck on the vits

Princess, how are you doing girlie?

Kelly, i've posted in your journal :hugs:

Rosa, I didn't stim in the morning, only night time sorry. Hang in there!

AFM, drugs will be here Tuesday and then it's the long laborious down regging until Jan!

ST- Fab news! new year new start x

Kelly- Hope u are coping ok hun x

Isabella- FAB news on embies! GL for transfer. Are you having 1 or 2 embies transferred?x

Doodar- Well done on 12wk milestone! great news x

Hope- You will soon be there too x

Trask- Hows u? x

Anyone heard from Tinks or Chris? Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Not much to report. Got our FU appt on the 15th so not long now. Hope they dont go on about my weight as i have gained 1.5stones since i was first referred but i am losing again and will of lost it all plus a few more lbs by the time we start again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->