IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa just seen your siggie :dohh: ignore me!! preggo brain. I still had it in my head you were 9th Dec, forgot you had been put back a week :hugs:

It's okay. :flower: I wish it was the 9th, but whatever.

Hope, sorry you're not sleeping well. :hugs: I will totally get one of those doplar things! I have a feeling WHEN (not if) I get preggo, I won't believe it either and want daily proof.

Babies, yay for 3!! :dance: I would def put 2 back in, too. :thumbup:

Afm, not much to report. Ho hum. Jabs still hurt. Maybe we've formed some scar tissue or something. :shrug: Only 7 more days.

:hi: girls i have exciting news!!

clinic called and have changed my protocol!

i no longer have to dr, they said to carry on with my pill and take the last one on new years eve (31st dec) once af turns up then i start stimming on CD2,
they have booked me in for a scan on the 3rd jan :happydance:

i have emailed asking for estimated dates for er and et :thumbup:

i hope this cycle goes with out any other hiccups [-o<

Yay princess thats great news, u will soon be starting now :happydance:

Rosa, thanks im def going to fight for two.

Hi to everyone else

:flower:

Great news princess.

I'm still lurking around ladies.

Kirsten :wohoo:

Isabella what time is transfer tomorrow? Just think by this time you'll be PUPO! Glad you're going to push for two we're still waiting for twins!

Kelly hi honey. How you doing?

Still numb, it's easier to deal, I haven't out right cried since tuesday, just a few tears every now and then. I so badly want to hope for a good outcome but I'm to afraid to.

Princess- Great news! x

Kelly- Try and stay positive altho i know so hard, your baby needs you to be x

xxx

Its at 2pm, tomorrow morning is so gonna drag whilst i wait. Got a few presents to wrap up and a bit of shopping to do so hopefully that will speed up the time. I am so excited to bring our embies home. Did u have any bed rest after yours?

Kirsten :wohoo:

Isabella what time is transfer tomorrow? Just think by this time you'll be PUPO! Glad you're going to push for two we're still waiting for twins!

Kelly hi honey. How you doing?

Tons of hugs :hugs:

Still numb, it's easier to deal, I haven't out right cried since tuesday, just a few tears every now and then. I so badly want to hope for a good outcome but I'm to afraid to.

Kelly hope your ok hun :hugs:

Isabella good luck for tomorrow! You Must be so excited to be bringing you embies home all snuggled where they should be :cloud9:

Hiya AQ and hope :hi:

Afm - I did a rough working out earlier and if they plan to have me stim for the same amount time as last time, my OTD will be my best friend who dieds 22nd birthday, I hope it's a sign :cry:

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have had a quick read through the posts. I have been at work and have been very busy. Also I have been a little up and down with the last months events. I love Christmas but just can't quite get into it. I'm sure it will be great on the day with Hubby and amazing family.

I had fu app on Wednesday. It went well. They said they will not be changing protocol for the new year. I can start again in jan if have af in Dec.

Anyway enough about me..........
Kelly I'm so sorry to read your news. As hard as it is try to stay positive. Big hugs:hugs:
Babies good luck for tomorrow
Happy 12 weeks Doodar
Hope how are you? Glad midwife appt went well
Hi to Aq, st and princess,Traskey,Rosa and anyone else I've not mentioned

Take care ladies, think of you all so Often. Goodnight and big :hugs: to you all
Xxxxxxxxx

Yay Kirsten great news! :happydance:

Isabella good luck for tomorrow hun, soon be pupo :happydance:

Aw Maddie sorry your feeling down, it's a tough road isn't it. Yay! for starting again so soon though :thumbup:

Kelly I'm still thinking about you, praying Monday comes round quick for you :hugs:

AQ,Rosa,Hope :hi: to you all

AFM we have our house tour tomorrow and I'm so excited, we are signing contracts in the morning and then house tour just before lunch can't wait :happydance: Hubbys Birthday tomorrow too so we going out for lunch and then christmas shopping and might try and squeeze the cinema in if we have time!!

Have a good day ladies :hugs:

Hi maddie thanks for the well wishes. I am excited for you to maybe be starting in January.

I can't believe tomorrow will be friday, just the weekend to get through after that. Also hard to believe that in a few short hours I'll be in second trimester, though it is suppose to be the easiest it will likely be my hardest and most worrying trimester since when things go wrong with our condition it is usually in the mid 20 weeks.

Doodar you are so close to second tri!

Babies good luck for transfer.

I'm not ignoring anyone I do read sometime I just don't have the energy to post but I'd be lost without all my bnb gals I really would so thanks. I hope to be posting some good news on monday. My updates will be in my journal though as they will likely be lengthy.

Kelly I can't imagine how scary this must be for you, hopefully Monday will come around quickly and you will get positive news from the consultant.

Maddie hello there honey, I've been thinking about you. Glad to hear you can start again I nthe new year, hopefully the witch will be nice to you and show up when she is supposed to. I think we are going to get us a stash of bfps in 2012.

Kirsten glad to hear you don't have to dr, that's one less jab for you. I'm sure your friend will be watching over you.

Doodar, I hope that I have as much energy as you when I reach 12 weeks because just reading about what you are doing today makes me feel tired :lol: have fun looking at your house and hope DH has a lovely birthday :cake:

Ok now I'm sure I missed someone on the previous page! Happy Friday everyone, the weekend is almost here :flower:

Eta wow just saw my ticker, little monkey is now officially a fetus!

Isabella! I had a freulein Maria moment and remembered that it was you I forgot. Sorry. Good luck for transfer this afternoon. I wasn't on bed rest after but I did take the 2ww off work and sat on the sofa most of the time reading and watching movies. :dust:

:hi: ladies
How are we all today?

Kelly - I hope and pray everything goes alright for you on Monday and that little dot will be fine, hoping for a pretty uneventful 2nd trimester for you :hugs: :hugs:

Hope - happy 9 weeks Hun! Or happy green olive week!! I can't believe how fast these pregnancies are going, I hope to join you at some point :blush:

Doodar - good luck with the house viewing and happy birthday to your DH, it's also my uncles bday today too lol

Maddie - lovely to hear from you! Hope your okaii :hugs:

Well I can't believe how quick this week has gone!! It doesn't feel like a Friday tho :shrug:
I'm quite annoyed today I ordered DH a card from funkypidgeon.com and when it's come today it was open :growlmad: there was a stamp on the back to say that it's been opened by customs, but they didn't even reseal it or anything it was just left open! Fair enough opening cards sent by people because they could smuggle stuff but this is a company sending someone an ordered card, it probably sounds petty but on the address thing on the website you can either have it sent to you or sent straight to the person, I clicked straight to the person so it'd have DHs name on it, what if he didn't live with me and he got a card that was opened :dohh:
:blush: I'm ranting now, it just really annoyed me!

Anywhoo enjoy your weekends girls!

That's just weird your hubby's card being opened. They could have at least put it in a new envelope and sealed it since it was obviously a card.

I wonder how much money they "accidentally" take out of cards this time of year, my aunt always sticks a tenner in our Christmas card.

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

A quick update, im pupo!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: soooooooooooooooo happy. You would not believe the battle it took to persuade them we wanted 2 embies put back but eventually they agreed and im pupo with two perfect little peas. :dance:

This experience is such a rollarcoaster of emotions and i thank u all for ur support.
Tons of luck for all and hugs :hugs:

:wohoo: :wohoo: Isabella is PUPO! :wohoo:

Now you get on that sofa and put your feet up and let hubby wait on you for at least a couple of days. When's OTD?

Thanks hope, im on there now and dh is making me dinner :winkwink:
OTD is the 22 dec, im def not testing early as it messe with ur head too much so 1 week an 6 days to go :happydance: oooh btw i put some pics of our little peas in my journal, there are mobile phone ones but amazing. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->