IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Wooohoo congratulations on being PUPO isabella :yipee:
Wishing you all the luck in the world that these are two little sticky embies!! :hugs:

13 days from today until OTD? That's how long my clinic told me to wait but I caved and tested after 11 which in real terms was 14dpo. Fx that you get a wonderful Christmas present this year honey :dust:

Yes its the 22nd and it would be the most perfect christmas present, everything crossed.

13 days from today until OTD? That's how long my clinic told me to wait but I caved and tested after 11 which in real terms was 14dpo. Fx that you get a wonderful Christmas present this year honey :dust:

Congrats on being pupo lady! I wish you nothing but the best christmas luck.

Hi ladies,

Isabella yeahhhhhhhhh big congratulations!! How exciting. I wish you the best of luck for the 22nd. It will be a perfect way to start the xmas. Good luck.

Princess thats awful about birthday card!! Rm are terrible.

Happy 9 weeks hope its so exciting.

Kelly thinking of you still. I know what you mean about the gals on here being amazing.

Have a great weekend darls xxxx

Isabella is PUPO with twins!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:
Good for you for convincing them to put 2 back in! :thumbup:

Just a quick note...had my scan today and doc is still SO pleased with my ovaries! So far, 7 on the right and 5 "great" ones on the left. :dance: Doc said if we get blastocysts, we'll put 2 back in!!! :yipee: :yipee: He is SUCH an advocate for SET, especially my age and especially 5 day transfers. So for him to say this was SO exciting! I thought I'd have to argue about it. :dance:

Feeling good today. :dance:
Oh and my thyroid levels are a bit high, which doc said last time, that might have been one of the issues. So, I'm on a med for that and now it should be fine. :thumbup:

Awww Rosa that's brilliant news. We posted at the same time. We really wanted two also but because of my age and perfect quality of embryos. They only put one in. Next time we are going to ask for two. Praying for a 2012 miracle. Not long to go now Rosa. Really pleased for you xxx

Awww Rosa that's brilliant news. We posted at the same time. We really wanted two also but because of my age and perfect quality of embryos. They only put one in. Next time we are going to ask for two. Praying for a 2012 miracle. Not long to go now Rosa. Really pleased for you xxx

Hey maddie. :hi: Thanks! The put 2 in last time, but it was day 3 and they were just mediocre quality. Plus, we were only left with 2, so why not, right? I think he just wants to get us preggo. Fine with us! :haha:

Thanks, hun. :flower:

I'm also hoping to have 2 blasts put back :dance: we haven't got a twin mommy on this thread yet so it'd be nice if one (or more) of us could be :thumbup:

Rosa I'd hope your fertility doctor want to get you preggo lol. What is SET?

Rosa I'd hope your fertility doctor want to get you preggo lol. What is SET?

I know, right?! :haha:

I'm also hoping to have 2 blasts put back :dance: we haven't got a twin mommy on this thread yet so it'd be nice if one (or more) of us could be :thumbup:

I just hope we have some blasts to put in at all! Last time, I only had 2 left at day 3, so we didn't want to gamble and wait to see if they made it to day 5. We do need some twin mommies! :oneofeach:

I'm surprised we don't have any twin mommies yet.

AQ, good luck with the diet. They didn't ask about my weight at the follow up or starting round two.

Rosa, glad you have a great response this time. Sending you loads of :dust:

Babies, congrats on being pupo with two!

Kelly, sending you all the luck i can for Monday. I'm really hoping the news is as good as it can be at this stage.

Princess, yay for short protocol and going straight to stimming. I could live without all the headaches of down regging.

Hope, happy 9 weeks!

Doodar, good luck with the house move :wohoo:

Maddie, good luck with your second cycle.

ST/Tinks/Chris How are you doing?

The support group I joined has been wonderful, they've given me hope and insight and I'm a lot calmer now because of them. They are very reassuring and WHEN all turns out well I'm going to get all their addresses and send them a birth notification out of gratitude.

Hi girls.

Kelly- GL for tomorrow x

Trask- My clinic seem to be obsessed with BMI so they will deffo mention it. Il be back on a strict regime after xmas anyway so il lose the excess flab. lol x

Rosa- Yay for 2 blasts if you get 2. GL x

Isabella- Congrats on being pupo with twins! i am insisting they transfer 2 embies on our next cycle if we are lucky enough to get 2 x

Hi to everyone else. Not much to report here. FU appt on thursday xxx

Kelly, so glad you are finding support with ladies who have gone through this before. :hugs:

I think finding a support group Tiff is a great idea. So pleased that it's helpful.

AQ, i'm dieting but I did gain during the ivf and the emotional eating after but it's coming off again.

How is everyone else doing?

I also gained about 3 pounds that I couldn't loose before I put on 2-3 from being preggo but my ovaries apparently (as of last monday) are still huge, the scan tech said she had a hard time measuring them cause they meet in the middle of my abdomen and squish together. I would have thought they'd be a lot smaller, so for all I know those 2-3 extra pounds I kept are just from my still huge ovaries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->