IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Thanks Sarah,

I tell u tho it was a battle, about 15 mins that we were 'arguing' with the embryologist, she gave me every horror story about putting 2 in u could imagine. Im just keeping everything crossed we both get our bfp's

:flower:

Hi girls.

Kelly- GL for tomorrow x

Trask- My clinic seem to be obsessed with BMI so they will deffo mention it. Il be back on a strict regime after xmas anyway so il lose the excess flab. lol x

Rosa- Yay for 2 blasts if you get 2. GL x

Isabella- Congrats on being pupo with twins! i am insisting they transfer 2 embies on our next cycle if we are lucky enough to get 2 x

Hi to everyone else. Not much to report here. FU appt on thursday xxx

I hate it when they do that babies twins is not the end of the world many women do it plus most people I know who had two put back only got of with one.

I agree, Kelly. :thumbup: We just want to get preggo! And if it's more likely to get a baby if we put 2 in, then put 2 in! :hissy:

Trask- Im the same, i gained a lot with emotional eating with grief over my mum an then the fail... im going to be strict with myself from Jan tho an pig out over xmas. Lol x

Isabella- I think they are so out of order! if we were able to get pregnant naturally we would have the chance of twins so we should be given the chance with ivf, end of. Makes me mad tbh. After our crap result last time with 2 eggs an our 1 lil embie, i will be insisting on 2 embies IF we get that far of course. Please god x

xxx

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a good weekend. It's gone so quick.

Kelly good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Glad you have found very good support.

Aq good luck for fu on Thursday. Mine last week went well. I too will be asking for two embryos in if we have another cycle. Yes twins pose risk but no different to any other pregnancy. At least psychologically it may make us feel better knowing we have double the chance.

Hope, Traskey,babies, Rosa,princess, and st. Love to you all.

Night night xx

:hi: Ladies, Hope you all had a fab weekend.

Isabella how does it feel to be pupo :happydance:

AQ good luck for Thurs hun :thumbup:

The rest of you ladies! Trask,Rosa,Hope,Kirsten,Maddie, Kelly! Sending my love :hugs:

I think I have put on way more than 2-3lbs, I daren't weigh myself. I think a lot of it is bloat though. I'm hoping now I finished meds I might lose some of the bloat.

Today was last Jab day :happydance: and no more drugs :happydance: feels kinda weird though. I've become so used to them. They took up practically a whole day just to take everything. What will I do with my time now :haha:

Listened to Zipadee's heartbeat today. It's so reassuring to hear it. I love my Doppler :cloud9:

House tour went great! as soon as monies exchanged tomorrow we can pick up our keys! So excited :happydance: I can't wait to move in :happydance:

Doodar what on earth are you doing up at that hour?? Hurahh for no more drugs and for house keys, wow so exciting!

After stalking that Doppler for 6 days guess what I did! Forgot when it was ending and missed out :lol: I didn't want to bid too early as it starts a war and hikes the price, then I remembered it half an hour after it finished, it went for 25 quid and I was willing to pay more than that. Oh well. I don't want to pay full price so I think it's a sign not to get one.

My dating scan came through for January 3 which is great because I'll be 12+4 so baby should be nice and big, but the downside is I really wanted the scan sooner so we can check baby is ok before we share news at Christmas. I'm going to call the private clinic today to book a scan for next week hopefully.

Kelly, you and dot are my thoughts today :hugs:

Hello to all my other lovely ladies, I have been reading along and thinking jpositive thoughs for you all :flower:

Kelly, Rosa, Africa, thats exactly how i feel, some of the statistics she was saying im sure arent accurate, u only have to look at the women on bnb to see that plus at the end of the 'arguing' she turns round and says we are late now and holding up the list, well erm thats not my fault. They are our embies and its our decision.

Maddie hope u are well :hugs:

Doodar it feels amazing to think they are growing inside, i had pains in my ovaries for the last few days which seemed to get a bit worse after et but seeming to settle more now and its just twinges. I hope my little peas are settling in nicely. Tons of luck with the new house, it sounds amazing. :flower:

Hope fingers crossed u can get the private scan and can then share the best news. :flower:

Hi to everyone else and hugs

Isabella. It is quite amazing isnt it, I still can't quite believe that after all this time there is life growing inside me. Your ovaries will be sore for some time yet thanks to them all being pumped up. I still get twinges now.

Thanks for the reminder about the scan, I completely forgot to call them! :lol: they've fit me in next Thursday the 22nd. Now I feel nervous. I really hope that everything is ok and the little monkey is growing strong.

:hi: girls
Sorry Ive been Mia, I have been floating but been to busy this weekend!

On the whole 2 embies subject when I had all my questions written down ready for our meeting, one of the questions was "if I decide to have 2 embies put back are you going to try and talk me out of it at every opportunity?" she said we'll we've explained the risks so you'll have to sign a disclaimer, I think they realised I was a lost cause to try talk me out of it :blush:
My nan had twins (my mom and her sister) and she's literally 4ft11 ish and in aged 11-12 clothes (for kids) so if anyone's body was not gunna be able to cope with twins it would have been hers, plus she smoked all through her pregnancy (it was the norm back in those days) and yes the twins were small weights but they were fine, so it completely depends on the person!

Doodar glad to hear about the house and zippys heartbeat :thumbup:

Hope :yipee: for your scan!

AQ good luck on the diet Hun

Isabella how are you feeling!

Maddie :hi: hope your well!

Hellooo to everyone else!

Afm nothing to report ;) it's my brothers birthday today DHs birthday on Thursday, been trying to sort Xmas stuff out too, busy busy busy!!
Still on my pill, can't wait for new year to roll around now :dance:

I'm glad you stuck to your guns about it babies.

Ladies there is a rather lengthy update in my journal.

Completely is so amazing, thanks for sharing about ur ovaries, i am mainly getting twinges now too so im glad its normal.
Yay for booking your scan, i hope the 22nd is going to bring us all some great news.

:flower:

Isabella. It is quite amazing isnt it, I still can't quite believe that after all this time there is life growing inside me. Your ovaries will be sore for some time yet thanks to them all being pumped up. I still get twinges now.

Thanks for the reminder about the scan, I completely forgot to call them! :lol: they've fit me in next Thursday the 22nd. Now I feel nervous. I really hope that everything is ok and the little monkey is growing strong.

Hi Princess,

Im doing good thanks, your plans for your dh's bday sound amazing, love the cake idea.
At our joint consul we said we wanted two and she noted it on the form etc and said about the disclaimer but when it came down to et the embryologist completely dismissed it saying that was incorrect and u cant but during i mentioned about the fact that they have no legal right to deny us and i think that helped so i would try it as until they bring in the legal legislation for single embryo transfer they cant stop you but if yours is anything like mine was they will throw everything at you so its good to prepare some answers in advance. :flower:

:hi: girls
Sorry Ive been Mia, I have been floating but been to busy this weekend!

On the whole 2 embies subject when I had all my questions written down ready for our meeting, one of the questions was "if I decide to have 2 embies put back are you going to try and talk me out of it at every opportunity?" she said we'll we've explained the risks so you'll have to sign a disclaimer, I think they realised I was a lost cause to try talk me out of it :blush:
My nan had twins (my mom and her sister) and she's literally 4ft11 ish and in aged 11-12 clothes (for kids) so if anyone's body was not gunna be able to cope with twins it would have been hers, plus she smoked all through her pregnancy (it was the norm back in those days) and yes the twins were small weights but they were fine, so it completely depends on the person!

Doodar glad to hear about the house and zippys heartbeat :thumbup:

Hope :yipee: for your scan!

AQ good luck on the diet Hun

Isabella how are you feeling!

Maddie :hi: hope your well!

Hellooo to everyone else!

Afm nothing to report ;) it's my brothers birthday today DHs birthday on Thursday, been trying to sort Xmas stuff out too, busy busy busy!!
Still on my pill, can't wait for new year to roll around now :dance:

Mine haven't been that bad about it, I didn't even know you could have 2 blast put back, it was my plan all along to have 2 3 days put back and it was them
That said if you gunna have 2 put back you might aswell have 2 blasts (hopig we make it to blast!) so that was that :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

Kelly big big hugs. Stay strong :hugs:

Hope fantastic news about private uss:thumbup:

Doodar brill news about home. It's so exciting. If we could move every couple of years without the stress I would. Ha. So glad you got your doppler and your able to hear little dot hb. How fab xxx

Isabella how are you? Hope your well.

Hi princess. Glad your well. You sound very very busy. Christmas time for you ah:thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok. Hi to Rosa and Aq and everyone else xxx

thanks ladies. One day at a time one hour or minute or second if thats what need be.

Hi girls! I'm lurking! really busy last week at school this week, it's all go! can't wait to break up on friday so I can just relax a bit! Will engage properly in converstaion soon, promise!!!
xx

ps: thinking of you Tiff.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"