IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Trigger shot tonight, ladies! Last menopur tonight! :yipee: Retrieval nice and early on Friday am! :headspin: Doc said do NOT go for acupuncture the day of the transfer...interesting. Okay. Glad I mentioned it! He took one look at my ovaries and said oh you must be getting uncomfortable! HA! You can say that...:wacko: I'm hoping for some good quality eggies this time!

Thats great news! You're so close to being pupo!

Yay thats great news, tons of luck for fri :flower:

Trigger shot tonight, ladies! Last menopur tonight! :yipee: Retrieval nice and early on Friday am! :headspin: Doc said do NOT go for acupuncture the day of the transfer...interesting. Okay. Glad I mentioned it! He took one look at my ovaries and said oh you must be getting uncomfortable! HA! You can say that...:wacko: I'm hoping for some good quality eggies this time!

Rosa that is great news. Roll on Friday.

I'm freaking out girls, I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I was spotting watery pink and a bit if mucus. I don't know what to think but I feel sick to my stomach. No cramps. Should I call the midwife in the morning and try and get a scan?

Hope, call your midwife. I'm SURE it's nothing. Pregnant women spot all the time, remember that. But if you would feel more comfortable calling, then call. Meanwhile, put your feet up and watch something funny on TV. :hugs: It'll be fine.

Hi girls.

Rosa- GL for EC on fri! x

Kelly- Hope your doing ok x

Hope- Spotting in early pregnancy is very common but any bleed should be checked so go an see your midwife. Hope all is ok x

Hi to princess, Trask, Isabella and everyone else x

AFM- We have our FU appt tomorrow. Got loads of questions and really hope the appt gives us hope for our next cycle. Feel very nervous xxx

Hope - wts ^^ I'm sure it's nothing but call your midwife just to be sure and put your mind at ease at bit!

Sarah - good luck for tomorrow Hun, hope everything goes well :hugs:

Rosa - I know I already said in your journal but goodluck for Friday!!

Isabella - hows being pupo treating you?

Tiff - hope your staying strong girl!! Lots of :hug: coming your way!!

Afm - it's DHs bday today (Thursday cuz it's after 12 lol) but he's working so I can't spoil him :( just 16 days till we come off BCP :thumbup:

Thanks hun. Feel so nervous.
Take it you cant sleep either then? lol. How are things going with you? whats the next step? xxx

Hi ladies,

Hope it is very normal to spot in early pregnancy. However please ring your midwife and let her know or see the gp and they can refer you to the early pregnancy assesment unit. Hopefully they will have one where you live.

Hi AQ good luck for follow up appointment. Hope you get all your questions answered and can look forward to another cycle in the new year.

Rosa how exciting. Good luck. Hope you get lots of great eggs and then you'll soon be pupo. Good luck.

Kelly thinking of you, hope your well.

Hope your well Isabella and keeping mind busy xx

Hi princess,Traskey and doodar.

Night lovelies xxxx

Thanks hun. Feel so nervous.
Take it you cant sleep either then? lol. How are things going with you? whats the next step? xxx

Since having the dr injection I had alot of sleepless nights and although it's probably out my system now my sleeping patterns kinda stuck lol
I'm very good tho thanks, just waiting to come off BCP on the 31st, wait for af then start stimming on cd2, got my baseline scan booked for the 3rd too :thumbup:
Let's hope tomorrow they tell you you can start next cycle ay!
Your mom would be very proud of you for all you've been through and here's hoping for a positive cycle this time around! :hugs:

Thanks girls :flower:, I ended up calling the out of hours midwife who was lovely and said just what you all have, that it's probably nothing serious but I'm to go up to the EPU this morning for a scan. Hence I'm trying to wake up at this early hour! I'll let you know how it goes when we get back.

Sarah. Good luck today honey. Ask lots of questions

Happy birthday Lez :cake:

Thanks hope!! And hope everything goes well at the epu :thumbup:
Goodluck Sarah!!

:hug:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

Hope, tons of luck for the scan :hugs:

Maddie, tons of luck for ur next cycle, will u be having a fresh cycle or frozen?

Sarah, tons of luck for the fu

Princess, not long now, soooooooooooo exciting

Rosa, tons of luck for egg collection

Doodar, hope zipadee is doing good and the house move is coming along

Kelly, thinking of u

Hi to everyone else

Afm, i had a few little cramps the past day or so, just lasting seconds, hope the little peas are settling in. I have woke up this morning all snuffly like a cold is coming but mostly its just my nose, sinus feels blocked. Im snuggled under the duvet on the sofa to keep warm, its been raining and cold all morning.

Hugs to all. :flower:

AQ, good luck today. I hope you get all your questions answered and a new plan. :thumbup:

Hope, glad your mw made you feel better. Scan today? I'm SURE your bean is fine. :flower:

babies, your little guys are just snuggling tight! When is your testing date?

Afm, shot free day!! Trigger was a piece of cake last night. No burning, didn't feel the needle, I was like why couldn't the rest of the shots have felt like this?! :wacko: My ovaries sure are talking to me today and yesterday! These eggies are ready to pop! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm so excited to see how many eggs we have and how they are doing. Doc hasn't even put me on the appointment list for a 3 day transfer, so I hope his optimism is correct this time. :thumbup:

Thanks Rosa, its the 22nd, cant wait!
Tons of luck for ur collection :flower:

AQ, good luck today. I hope you get all your questions answered and a new plan. :thumbup:

Hope, glad your mw made you feel better. Scan today? I'm SURE your bean is fine. :flower:

babies, your little guys are just snuggling tight! When is your testing date?

Afm, shot free day!! Trigger was a piece of cake last night. No burning, didn't feel the needle, I was like why couldn't the rest of the shots have felt like this?! :wacko: My ovaries sure are talking to me today and yesterday! These eggies are ready to pop! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I'm so excited to see how many eggs we have and how they are doing. Doc hasn't even put me on the appointment list for a 3 day transfer, so I hope his optimism is correct this time. :thumbup:

Ooooogghghhhh Rosa almost pupo, so exciting.

Isabella 22nd will be here before you know it. Take care of yourself. Yeah were going to have another fresh cycle. Fingers crossed it will bring better things and our little bean/s stick.

Hope how are you hun? How did your scan go??

Take care ladies xxxx

Good luck Rosa for collection tomorrow

Hope i hope everything is fine with your bean...

Aq how did your appointment go??

Hi to all ......

lou

Sorry for no personals. News at the EPU was not good. Internal scan showed no heartbeat. We are both heartbroken and numb and trying to decide whether to let nature take its course or have the surgical evacuation. Both options scare the life out of me to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->