IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Omg hope I'm so sorry!! Hope your ok hun! Sending lots of love and :hug: to you and your DH :hugs:

oh my gosh, hope. I am so so sad to hear your news. :sad2: I don't even know what to say... :hugs:

Hope I am so sorry for you and your DH. You think a few of us would have good scans and great news. I'm devastated for you. :hugs:

AQ good luck at your apt.

Ladies I'll update more later but the ms is still killing me. I feel like pooh.

Rosa- Good luck for EC tomorrow and hope you get lots of lovely eggies x

Hope- I am so very sorry. I know right now you will feel as though your world is shattered but over time the pieces do come back together altho always a little crack in the glass. Thinking of you and dh. x

Hi to everyone else. I am sorry this is a long post coming up. lol.

Had our FU appt today... It didnt go too well really. Cant rem name of cons we seen but 1st name was geoff? lol. Memory is crap lately as im so tired all the time. Anyway, he said that obviously 2 eggs is not the result they wanted but it was a good point that we got a top grade embie from the cycle, on the down side he said that usually in cases of low responders on the next cycle the result is not great either (usually not all cases) as such a poor response would usually point to low egg reserve... so he did a blood test to see AMH level and said that he will see me again on 12th Jan to discuss the next steps. He said if its low but there's still a chance of getting eggs he will probs go for short protocol and increase menopur to maybe 5 amps instead of 3. He said in the odd case that women have had poor response 1st time and much better next but to be prepared that realistically our result probs wont be great. He said if my AMH is as low as he thinks it is then we will have to discuss 'options'. I just pray to god that my reserve is good enough to just bless us with one precious baby, thats all we want in the world. I am scared of result but not a lot i can do is there? just try and stay hopeful that my eggs are good enough to give us our miracle as i know egg donation would be a option but i cant even think about that route at the moment... So we are in limbo again intill 12th Jan and then go from there. He also said that my BMI is a issue and that when i want to start again he would weigh me an not start cycle intill BMI was below 30 but to try and get it to 25... which means i have months of waiting so i told him il get it below 30 and then start as i cant wait any longer as what if i only have a few eggs left and i leave it too late? he also said that extreme grief and stress would of had no effect on the meds but i disagree as stress and grief can give ppl heart attacks etc so why not interfere with hormones? i mean stress can delay af etc so whats to say it cant mess with hormones? I just dont know xxx

^ I would assume stress and grief would affect our natural hormones but since we're being injected with certain amounts it kind of limits the affect that it can have. Thats what I would think he meant maybe?

Is getting below 30 BMI going to hard or are you near it now? I've heard that a high BMI can influence the meds so that there may help give you a lot more eggies and at least you can influence that. Plus the higher doses may help to. I'd try to be positive they at least know what they're dealing with so can plan for it this time. I hope you get lots of eggs and your miracle baby or two.

Hope I cannot believe it. I'm so sorry. It's awful and I can understand you feeling numb. Life can be so cruel at times. You will get through this. Although we didn't see our baby hb on uss it was still such a big blow. If I'm honest were doing great now and looking forward to future. Talk to each other and try and stay positive. Thinking of you. Big big hugs xxxxx

AQ im sorry appointment wasn't great for you. Have confidence that they will treat you and do the very best for next cycle. Fingers crossed amh isn't low. I hope your ok.

Hi to everyone else. Just got in from nightshift. Very very tired. Night xxxxxx

Thank you for your kind words girls, it means a lot. We just got back from the EPU, and have opted to have a surgical procedure on Monday. I feel like I'm taking the easy way out but I just can't face waiting for a natural miscarriage as I feel like I'm in limbo. We're both heartbroken but I know that time will heal us and when we are ready we have our two little frosties just waiting for a chance at life.

Rosa best of luck for egg collection today.

AQ fx your Amh levels are good and that you can start trying again soon.

Sorry no more personals but I'm just wiped out.

:flower:

Hope you are not taking the easy way out. Please don't think that. You have to do what's right for yourself and your the one going through this and know how you feel. The being in limbo and waiting is very hard. Look after yourself and I'm thinking of you lots.

Rosa good luck for today. Hope everything going well.

Take care ladies xxx

Hope i am really very sorry to hear your news....:cry:

Aq sorry you dont feel that your appointment went well, good that they are doing tests though and can give you more conclusive answers in Jan..

Hi to everyone else....Thinking of you Rosa...

lou

Hope you are not taking the easy way out. I'm so sorry, hun. :hugs:

Afm, we got 14 eggies! :dance: Just praying for good quality...

I also say its not the easy way out. Rest up.

Ross great number! Was that more then last time?

Ross great number! Was that more then last time?

Thanks! I got 10 last time, but only 2 good embryos by day 3. so, I'm trying to get too excited until I know what's going on by day 3.

Hi Ladies :wave:

Well it's been a while, whilst it's nice to see the thread is still going it breaks my heart that we didn't all get to move on. :hugs:

Hope I am so very, very sorry :hugs: be gentle on yourself xxxx

Well I just thought I would pop on to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and I hope all our dreams come true in 2012!

I will be back one day, but right now I'm not in a great place, but I do miss you all!

xxxx

Z!! :hi: So glad you're back!! How are you doing? Sorry to hear you're not in a good place. :hugs:

Hey, should we change our name to something else? Since it's not august/sept/oct anymore?

Hi Z, I hope you pop in on us from time to time even if you don't post. Come back when you're ready.

We also need to update the front page for new cycles etc.

Hope, i'm so very sorry to read your news :hugs: I absolutely agree, you are not taking the easy way out by having some help on Monday. Thinking of you.

AQ, sorry that your appointment didn't go as well as you'd like. I hope you get a better response next time.

Z, lovely to see you :hugs:

Rosa, congrats on 14 eggs :wohoo:

Hugs for everyone else :hug:

Hope - your not taking the easy way out, you doing what's best for you and your DH right now, hope your ok :hugs: :hugs:

Rosa - yay for 14 eggies, let's hope you get a few good embies out of them :thumbup:

Zowiey - nice to see you hun, hope you come back when your ready :hugs:

AQ - hope your ok Hun!! :hugs:

Rosa- Great amount of eggs! GL for report x

Hope- There is no easy way out after losing a longed for baby so dont feel like that. I am glad u have frosties and give yourself time to heal x

Thanks for support ladies. I am trying to be positive but so hard xxx

AQ up late again I see ;)
I'm off to google why dr messed up my sleeping pattern
Also for girls who were on BCP, did yours ever :blush: umm make you not be able to number 2 :dohh:
It just seems since I've been on them I've been a bit *ahem* "backed up" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->