IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Rosa do they make you wait till day 3 to find out about the embies or do they call you the next morning with fert report?

Rosa do they make you wait till day 3 to find out about the embies or do they call you the next morning with fert report?

Normally they call, but they're not open on the weekends. :wacko: It's a small clinic... So, since Monday is the 3 day, that's when I find out. I'd LOVE to know how my embies are doing right now, but oh well. Kind of annoying.

Rosa 14 eggs is a great harvest. Well done. Fx that they're all doing well

Zoe :hugs:

Kirsten thank you for the smile. Can you take something to move things along a bit?

Thanks for the reassurances girls. I've been a wreck today, still exhausted which isn't surprising since my body still thinks im pregnant and crying is tiring in itself. DH is being amazing, I wouldnt wish this on anyone but I think it will make us even closer and stronger. I never really knew what heartbroken meant until now.

Hope - If I'm not back to normal by next week I'm of to get some senecot or something ;)
I can't even begin to imagine what your going through but I hope your ok hun :hugs:
You and your DH look after yourselves and we'll all be here if you ever need to talk :hug:

Hope I can only imagine how you feel :hugs: I pray that I don't find out.

Rosa the wait would drive me mad!

Hope - I am so so sorry to read your news :hugs::hugs::hugs: My thoughts are with you and DH :hugs:

Kirsten senekot sounds like a good idea honey. Try some weetabix and brown bread.

Kelly. How are you feeling honey? Do you have any more appointments?

Tinks. Thank you. Fx that we both become frosty mommies.

Hope I just want to say how sorry I am to hear your news. It's devastating I know I've been there and there are no words that will make you feel any better at this moment in time. You sound like a strong lady though and if like me your a fighter then you will eventually make that dream come true, dont ever give up. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

AQ sorry your apt wasn't as good as you had hoped. Like the others have said I think stress does play a major part in all this. Just remember it only takes one hunny :hugs:

Zowiey its lovely to hear from you. I'm sorry your not in a good place at the moment. Like I said to hope I know how devastating it is I've been there myself. Be kind to yourself hunny and I hope with time things get easier for you :hugs:

Kelly I'm loving your positive attitude and I'm praying for the best possible outcome for Dot. Sending you loads of love :hugs:

Trasky, Tinks sending you both loads of love too :hugs:

Rosa wow 14 eggs you go girl :happydance: can't wait to hear embie update :happydance: bummer that you dont get to hear because its weekend though. Do they still go in to check on the embies though?

Kirsten poor you :hugs: constipation is not nice, just leave it too long before you do something about it. Lots of fibre hunny, all bran, fruit and fybogel is good too if you can stomach it :thumbup:

Maddie, Isabella how you both doing?

AFM I feel bad posting good news when there is so much sad news on here lately. I contemplated not posting and leaving the thread for a while. I'm not really sure how I feel about posting now but if you girls are happy for me to stay then I will, if you would rather me not post then just let me know and I'll understand completely.:hugs: or I'm happy to post for support for you lovely ladies but I'll not post my news updates, just let me know :hugs:

Had scan on Thurs but felt bad posting because of hopes sad news :hugs: Scan went great they have given me a new edd of 17th June which is fathers day :cloud9: so that now makes me 14 weeks today. Nt measurement was within limits at 2.8 just awaiting blood results now but I've heard ivf meds can mess with the results. Everything looks fine for this stage and I got a gorgeous scan piccie of Zippy sucking thumb :cloud9: I wont post it in here but for those who want to see it, it's in my Journal.

Sending huge hugs and positive vibes to you all :hugs::kiss:

Hi ladies,

Hope,Kelly, Aq thinking of you lots.xxx

Rosa good luck for today with your embies, hope its what you want to hear and that all going well.

Hi Doodar, nice to hear from you. 14 weeks already wow. I'm glad uss went well. I can only speak for myself but despite our loss I'm very happy to hear your updates on how things are going. As you said it gives us hope and comfort. Sometimes unfortunately this journey takes longer than we like and can ever imagine. We will get there in the end. Xx

Afm nothing to report im up so late as I have been on nights, so now can't sleep, grrr.

Night night ladies

I'm ok, a bit down today don't feel much in the Christmas spirit but to be honest it's hard to be in the spirit when you just want to fast forward 4 months ahead.

Doodar how can they change your dates? They know exactly when fertilization took place? My scan showed almost a week a head but cause I knew exact fert time they kept my dates the same. But I'm so happy your scan went well :) Good news in here is much appreciated I say you should stick around everyone needs a positive story to look back on.

quick update: we only have 3 embies left. Out of 14 eggs. Transfer is today. I'm so upset. :sad2:

rosa thats still good hun
3 embies!!! yay
how many u putting back? xx

Rosa :hugs: it only takes one!
Is today day 3 then? What condition where your little eggies in?
Sorry if I'm being nosey :blush:
Good luck for transfer!! :hug:

Sorry only three left but that's three chances! did they do icsi or just ivf

Rosa try not to be sad honey, you have three little embies and it only takes one. How many did you decide to put back?

Doodar wow 14 weeks, your avatar scan is gorgeous. I'll go seek out your journal ones. Please don't feel bad about posting your good news, I need to read it to remind me that we all have hope and that while this journey can be a painful one at times it is definitely a road worth travelling.

Well it's been a long day for us, left home at 7.30 and got back just after 4. As we had expected our scan showed that we really had lost our little one. The technician was pretty stern, I really have not idea where they find these women and how they end up in the EPU. I thinks she was just efficient but I said to DH after that while the woman who deliver the news on thurs was bad I was so glad we didn't have this one on that day. Of course we went in knowing in our hearts what she would tell us, and she did agree to show us the screen. Last week the woman didn't and I couldn't understand why we couldn't see for ourselves. Anyway we saw the gestational sac and the embryo but no heartbeat. LO measured just over 4mm which means that we lost him very soon after the 7 week scan. (I say him, but we don't actually know, I just started thinking about the baby being a him in the past few days and it feels so much better than using 'it')

Back on the ward the nurses and doctors were wonderful and looked after us so well. We had a private room and DH was allowed to stay with me, we were only apart for about an hour and a bit while I had the op and then was in recovery. I was in there longer than after EC so I think the sedation was stronger.

I cried after the scan and was expecting to be in bits after the op, but I feel strangely calm. Maybe it's a calm before another storm but seeing the scan helped a lot, especially as I know having the op today was the right thing to do since my body has been hanging on for almost three weeks and I'm not sure it would ever have let go.

Now I just feel a little crampy, and hungry! Nil by mouth is so trying.

Sorry for the me post, this was probably more a post for my journal.

Hope you're all doing ok - you girls really do give me strength and hope and I am thankful for you all :flower:

Rosa :hugs: it only takes one!
Is today day 3 then? What condition where your little eggies in?
Sorry if I'm being nosey :blush:
Good luck for transfer!! :hug:

It's a day 3, yes. Two of them are grade A, 8 cell (he said "great") and the other one was B, some fragmentation.

Sorry only three left but that's three chances! did they do icsi or just ivf

Doc was pretty optimistic. They did ivf with assisted hatching to help things along.

Rosa try not to be sad honey, you have three little embies and it only takes one. How many did you decide to put back?

Thanks, hun. I'm staying positive. I put all 3 back in! Doc wanted to be more aggressive because it's round 2.

Check out my journal for more transfer thoughts.

Hope, massive :hugs: You are such a brave, strong woman. I'm glad they let you see the screen and that it made you feel better. I'm so heartbroken for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->